The desire?

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I like both giving and receiving. I think when getting spanked, for me, it's just the sensation. Sort of like, oh, the sensation one gets after exercising or jumping into really cold water. It's a thrill and a rush.

When I'm giving a spanking, I think there's a few layers. I enjoy the feeling of control and being in charge. I also know my partner likes the sensations and it's a turn-on for me knowing I'm getting her excited.

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
Spanking in my opinion is the easiest and simple way to display a submissive attitude or punishment; i enjoy the pain when is need it & enjoy it wen its use to tease.

dabear

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2008
Spanking for me makes me feel degraded. Like I am getting treated like a little kid, and at the same time, when mixed with feminization, makes you feel like a little sissy.

luv2bnude

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2009
Grandview
i do enjoy spankings, the initial pain, that turns into warmth, then into toasty,
then the endorphins kick in and off i go luving every minute, every bare handed slap or paddle smack.

luv2bnude2

sarahgetswet

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2008
Nottimgham UK
Spank

Giving spankings is about control for me. Getting is about the turn on from the slowly growing pain and about abandoning control of my fate

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
You can`t beat a spanking for a naughty slave, I think, like people have posted here, its a classic punishment it feels naughty. You know you have been a bad girl/boy and deserve some personnel punishment with the slap of the bum.

I also reckon there is an art to doing it properly, somethin I admit I didn`t get enough chance to try with my real life slaves. I also found it very good in role play, where you can get a real power kick from having a girl bent over your knee or maybe bent over a chair...

As TS has done over webcam can be an interesting as well (not that i`m jealous of Mr P at all lol). A slave takin her punishment literally into her own hands is a turn on.

I recommand it, espically good when you are startin out in the life style its one of the simplest forms of power play i think, no need for equipment just your hand and a naughty school girl lol

Featured Threads

New Personals