Branding?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
What do you guys think about forced branding, or piercings or forcing someone to get a tatoo? Has anyone ever done that?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
In everything we do to ourselves and to others there should always be choice.... and no one should be forced to have any kind of mark applied to them... thats akin to full on slavery... If you choose to be a slave and that is one of the conditions then you have exercised that choice.... :)

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Agree with Archie, the idea of forced anything is totally repugnant to me, consensual non-concent, fighting back and the like and rape play between two consenting partners is different, but still needs to be handled with great care in my opinion.

However back on topic the idea of branding, ownership tattoos and other marks is something I find quite appealing. A brand for me would be only a fantasy thing because of the level of pain involved, however a nice tattoo which both partners knew the significance of (doesn't have to be a blatant D/s tat either) is something that I've grown to like the idea of

Obedient_Calf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2009
For me my service to Miss Sarah is only online based, I'm not a hardcore submissive & like the fact i can turn off my PC & act a normal life where nobody knows I'm a submissive slave.

So that in mind & the fact I'm quite a sissy anyhow any type of branding is to much for me, Although pictures holing signs & body writing I guess I'm ok with.

austinchilds10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2009
i agree with calf, body writing or signes im fine with. but tattoos? how many times do relationships not work? that would just be stupid unless youre living together,and planning to spend the rest of your life together. it just seems like it would be regreted down the road.

Skarin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2011
Manchester/Lakes
Maybe you could use henna or something? Especially if you apply it to each other. Each time you did it could be like a conformation of your relationship. Also allows you to change the design if you get bored ;).
I find the idea of branding immensly hot but just too permanant and risky.

jlstockton25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2008
I don't think anyone could be forced to get a tattoo or be branded unless you were physically holding them down in which case a tattoo probably wouldn't come out as was intended anyway.

In a D/s relationship, in my opinion, the slave is the one who holds the real power. They have the ultimate choice to refuse should they so choose. I'm a sub by nature, but if a Master asks me to do something that is glaringly outside of my comfort zone, I reserve the right to refuse but accept punishment. Therefore, the dominant can only push the submissive as far as the sib is willing to go, and I don't see how they could be forced to get a tattoo or be branded.

garrasdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2010
I think that it should be up to a sub to decide weather or not to be "branded." I mean they also have to keep in mind that if the relationship does not work out, than they are pretty much stuck with the "brand."

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
see the problem with all the consent and having the ability to back out, it's just....not enough of a turn on for me. The thought and actually losing complete control is what turns me on most, not being able to say when you don't like things, "ok, enough". It's the pushing of the boundaries and the running of the nerves that gets me excited!

like i dont have a pare of those sex store handcuffs with a saftey latch, my hand cuffs i got at the army surplus store :D so once you're in you're mine for the night...lol or vice versa!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Thats okay too.... most simply don't want to go there. In my experience I have only ever met one woman for whom the idea of complete loss of control was what she wanted... but she had a resevation too...

naked, freshly shaven and bound, nipples weighted, both holes filled, ball gag in place, head and body food splatted and slimed....

now tell me...

would you have let me cut your hair?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
sure....if i lose control, than i don't have a choice... whats "head and body food splatted and slimed"

but it all sounds really hot

Thats okay too.... most simply don't want to go there. In my experience I have only ever met one woman for whom the idea of complete loss of control was what she wanted... but she had a resevation too...

naked, freshly shaven and bound, nipples weighted, both holes filled, ball gag in place, head and body food splatted and slimed....

now tell me...

would you have let me cut your hair?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I used her as a target for practising throwing pies and things at her once i had finished abusing her physically,, the whole time she was dribbling from her mouth and then i concocted a messy yuk of all kinds of juices and oils and poured it over her...

so you would have let me cut your hair... thats neat.... if i ever get across maybe we will have to meet and see if it's true.

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
yes and no

I think that it's a good idea but as long as both parties agree to it. As far as what is put there as a mark and how should not be up to the sub. If he/she agrees to be marked then he/she should be ready for whatever happens. It's should probably be done publically and photographed to be made public as well if the dominant decides to. Limits could be decided on before hand such as some sort of tattoo that is visible that might effect a persons job etc. I asked the question on another site just out of curiousity, if a girl could put any tattoo on any part of my body what would she pick (just for fun, since she doesn't know me but just to see what kind of imagination or how cruel she could be) Got a few interesting ones. It's suprising how many girls would like to tattoo a guys cock or ass without careing about the pain of getting it. I might start a thread asking that later on this site.

j53jenson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 9, 2011
I don't think anyone could be forced to get a tattoo or be branded unless you were physically holding them down in which case a tattoo probably wouldn't come out as was intended anyway.

In a D/s relationship, in my opinion, the slave is the one who holds the real power. They have the ultimate choice to refuse should they so choose. I'm a sub by nature, but if a Master asks me to do something that is glaringly outside of my comfort zone, I reserve the right to refuse but accept punishment. Therefore, the dominant can only push the submissive as far as the sib is willing to go, and I don't see how they could be forced to get a tattoo or be branded.
I see the responsive are kinda all over the place here, First in the life style if you are a slave then you have given up any and all rights to refuse and one should only leave from submissive to slave status when the relationship is firm and solid.

A submissive has power and rights and limits, Please if you gonna be active in this life style read about it read more than just a blog but some articles ,some books, talk to people in the life style.
Talk to Dom's, subs, slaves and Masters there are great difference between each one of these stations. Branding to a slave should be with tact and something that the slave knew was possible when he/she decided to follow that path, but the slave do and have the right to say no.

I know i went off the topic a bit here but i see so many trying to play in this lifestyle but no real idea about what it about really. My self 15 yrs as Dominate/ 18yrs as Master. So many get hurt in this world because there no real seriousness in it. This lifestyle is real weather you make it real to yourself or not.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
When I hang you by your wrists overhead and spread your ankles wide so your entire naked body is exposed to my whips, wouldn't it be more practical to have a "safe" word to reach a limit before I permanently "brand" your entire body with ugly whip scars? I could make it so you'd NEVER wear a bikini again much less than having any exposed skin showing! You would be locked into my service because every other guy you stripped for would run away screaming! Is it it really worth that misery for "losing all control"?

Last edited:

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
that's what makes losing control so interesting....anything could happen!

When I hang you by your wrists overhead and spread your ankles wide so your entire naked body is exposed to my whips, wouldn't it be more practical to have a "safe" word to reach a limit before I permanently "brand" your entire body with ugly whip scars? I could make it so you'd NEVER wear a bikini again much less than having any exposed skin showing! You would be locked into my service because every other guy you stripped for would run away screaming! Is it it really worth that misery for "losing all control"?

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
Losing absolute control could be a huge turn on! Or, even better, having complete control! You'd obviously do it with somebody you trusted and who you knew would try to sell you on the streets as a slave...unless you are into that ;)

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
ahahah again...the idea of losing complete control, and haveing the option of being sold if the person wants, adds to the whole experience

Losing absolute control could be a huge turn on! Or, even better, having complete control! You'd obviously do it with somebody you trusted and who you knew would try to sell you on the streets as a slave...unless you are into that ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals