"Confessional"

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
As suggested I am starting a confessions blog to talk about things I like and fantasies I have. Feel free to suggest tasks if you want.

Fantasy 1:
I have a fantasy where I am completely filled with cum both anally and in my pussy. I think about being fucked over and over again and cum in so much that I feel like I am going to burst with the amount of cum inside me even if this was done by multiple people just as long as I am full of cum. And then I want to be plugged in both holes to keep the cum inside all day and during the day fucked again and again to keep filling me even more. This is just a fantasy and I am too scared to try it ever but it makes me horny.

Fantasy 2:
This fantasy is one where I am riding a bus and I am not wearing panties and there is me and a bunch of other men maybe like 3-5 plus the bus driver and one of the men notices that I am not wearing panties and begins to finger me while I am standing on the bus. The other notice what he is doing and join in. I ask them to stop but they don't and then they begin to strip me at this point the bus driver pulls over somewhere quiet and also joins in. All the men take turns fucking my holes and cumming in them until they are done then the ride resumes and I go home with cum dripping out of my holes and feeling very horny and used.

So there you have it 2 of my fantasies. I am way too scared to try either of these lol.

Semiaj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 18, 2018
Hi, great confessions thread, my fantasy for your blog is to participate in a party where I'm the only guy and my task is to serve every girl in the place, I'm the only one naked, so they make comments about me, they touch me, put things in my ass, everyone is wearing a strap on dildo so they can do me whenever they want... anyway, the list of what they can do to me goes on and on, so my fantasy is, in a few words, be the slave (and the sexslave) of a group of dominant girls.

Reactions: Lilly131

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
So fantasy 3:

I want to eventually when I have a partner or irl master to have him breed me. I want to challenge him to get me pregnant in a month in that month he would be allowed to cum inside me whenever he wanted where ever he wanted if he wanted to cum inside me while I slept he could if he wanted to fuck me in the middle of a croweded bar with everyone watching me he could and I would have to take it however he wanted. But he could only do this for a month and if I didn't get pregnant he would have to wait another year to breed me. And then if he succeeds I want to be milked regularly and if he succeeds he is allowed to keep cumming inside me during the pregnancy as much as he wants.

Fnatasy 4:
I want to be tied down and forced to have an enema and then plugged and forced to walk around with it in me for an hour.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I am sorry is that bad I can stop talking about it if it is boring people....

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Certainly not boring! Its quite a fun obsession I would say, its certainly a good kink to be fantasizing about.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Oh that's good then.

I also really like the idea of being permanently denied orgasm although idk if I could take it but I like the idea of being constantly horny witlh no release. I also think when I am being denied I feel more compelled to submit and be obedient and more willing to push my limits and do anything I am told even I I don't like it. I feel like more I am more of a good girl when I am not allowed to orgasm and I start to really want to be used for my true purpose of having my holes used for others pleasure. I am not sure how to explain it but when I am forced to be frustrated I feel more submissive.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is actually quite common with submissives and I think it is kind of linked to the inherent want to please that many subs have. That feeling that above everything they want the approval of their master, and denying themselves while serving others is a great way to show that.
For this reason I find for the most part punishment isn't required, most true subs want to be rewarded with praise for doing so well at their tasks.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Oh that's good then.

I also think when I am being denied I feel more compelled to submit and be obedient and more willing to push my limits and do anything I am told even I I don't like it. I am not sure how to explain it but when I am forced to be frustrated I feel more submissive.

I feel exactly the same. The more I'm denied the more submissive I become. Up until a while ago if I did come I'd lose my submissive urge until I was horny again. It could take weeks to be back at the same submissive level as before I orgasmed. Then I started doing Kegel Exercises and that led to me being able to achieve what I call a dry orgasm. I'm not sure about the ins and outs of it all but I guess somehow the kegel exercises massages my prostate gland and gives me a dry orgasm which basically is the same orgasmic feelings and pleasure but there is no release of cum, often there can be a release of precum and my cock end can get wet and sticky but there is no full blown jet of cum. It can be pretty mind-blowing as I have found I can have many dry orgasms by kegel exercises in one session and throughout the day without affecting my sexual arousal. I decided one day to try and achieve as many dry orgasms as I could throughout one day.
How many you ask?
Well believe me or not but the most dry orgasms I have achieved in 24 hours was 31. Ok, it was physically draining by the end of the day but OMG! what a day that was. I had the pleasure of 31 orgasms ripping through my body and I was still as horny the next day.

Keeping my sexual desire isn't the only advantage of a dry orgasm the others are I can achieve one without having to touch my cock which means I can have one anywhere I want even in public although because I still get the orgasmic pleasure running through me and feel that point when you totally lose it intensely, having a dry orgasm around other people in public is best avoided until I can control myself better.

Another advantage or not depending how you feel about it is there is no mess. Sure it is great to shoot your cum it is a visual spectacle but I find if I have had several dry orgasms before then I shoot a great load of cum and more powerfully. During intercourse, I can last longer, stay erect longer and get as much pleasure without even ejaculating and without losing my sexual arousal.

Checkout Kegel exercises and see what it can do for you, I understand it also helps ladies with those little oops moments that can happen as they get older.

Featured Threads

New Personals