"Culture" Days

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I seem to have gained a new ritual this last couple of weeks. I tend to call Mr P when I get into bed in the evening when I?m starting to get sleepy. My sleeping pattern has become so good recently that it hits 11.30-12 and I just can?t keep my eyes open anymore. Mr P has caught onto this and when he can tell I?m starting to get sleepy he starts to sing to me and I?m off I just can?t stay awake even if I sit up I fall right off to sleep. Every night I try and act like I?m not sleepy and stay up longer to chat but I just end up dozing off, I even mutter while half asleep that I?m not sleepy and try to carry on talking while asleep. This week I?ve almost given up trying to act like I?m still awake and just let him sing me to sleep  Last night he tried saying dirty things while I was dozing off to make me have kinky dreams but it didn?t work but it made me laugh when he told me this morning.

Last week we played almost every day and I ended up with a really sore bum to the point of it hurting to sit down for any period of time. I really wanted another spanking on Sunday and so rang him to ask if we could play. For the first time he said no, I?d had enough for the time being and I needed to give my bum some time to recover properly. He had never said no like that before and I was really taken a back. I know he was taking care of me and that he wanted to make sure I wasn?t going to push myself too hard but I went all pouty on him. I seriously wanted one and just to be told no like that just kind of stopped my hornyness short. He said I could have one on my thighs or boobies, but I wanted one on my bum, so I was just stubborn and went off to huff about it. I rang him half an hour later and apologised and he said it was fine, it was just that he hadn?t needed to say no before as we hadn?t played that hard so often before.

The main event of the week was yesterday. I haven?t seen Mr P since Easter but yesterday we met up for the day :D Which is why this entry is a day late, I was given permission to do it today as we ended up being out to quite late.

We met up in London and headed off to a pub for a drink and a quick catch up. We were both determined to have a nice cultural day as our previous meetings had been us trying to push how much we could get away with in public :p But no sooner do we get a drink and sit down Mr P pulls out the little bullet vib with a cheeky grin saying that the guy in the shop had said ?this will put her on the ceiling?. Just kind of looked at him wondering if he expected me to manage to casually walk around with it in my panties. Luckily we didn?t have a chance to try it out because the thing was really powerful; I don?t think I would have been able to walk straight! Just had a little tease in the pub and a catch up on all the kisses I was owed.

Headed off then to have lunch in a really nice cafe that Mr P new and then went to have our culture for the day at the Cabinet War Rooms. To be honest I think we could turn even the highest culture into some sort of subtle Dom/sub play. The war rooms were good a bit static because there wasn?t anything you could play about with or anything like that but still interesting. Half way round there were some leather chairs so we had a sit down and ended up doing subtle breath play. He was sitting on the edge of my chair leaning down and giving me a kiss and he moved his hands up round my throat and starting to add pressure. I haven?t done any kind of breath play before so I did get a little bubble of panic but he only added enough pressure to make it a bit difficult to breath and didn?t do it for very long the first time. He slowly built it up adding more pressure and holding it for longer not letting me pull away. Got me off nicely to subspace and was subtle enough for him to randomly do throughout the day changing it slightly to pinching my nose. He did try just holding his hand over my mouth and using his finger and thumb to hold my nose, but I really didn?t like that it felt imposing in a bad way for me and felt like full on smothering. So that was just left and be kept upping the other two throughout the day instead. We could go too far with his putting pressure on my throat because he didn?t want to leave any marks obviously or make me go light headed.

After the war rooms we went to St James Park, next to Buckingham Palace and it was enough weather to lie out on the grass for a while. We ended up having a roll about on the grass and a good laugh as we teased each other working ourselves up. Mr P ended up going so hyper saying he had a funny feeling in his belly because he was so horny and couldn?t do anything about it hehe. Was good fun in the park and just had a snuggle up for a while and a relaxing chat and lots lots more kissing. I think he?s starting to catch up on the ones he owes me now.

We ended up being in the park a lot longer than planned and so headed off for some food where I had a big sugar low and got far too hot and my beer went straight to my head :s I went all floppy and feeling a bit down so we ate and headed down to the Themes for a walk but just ended up sitting in a park seeing how much fun we could have under a coat. I just managed to give him a kiss on his bell end which I had said I was determined to manage to do and had enough time to give it a little suck but damn people kept walking past using the park for parky type stuff, how dare they?! Was happy I had managed to do the kiss though because I had been determined to manage it :D

Then headed off to another pub, I truly think we can manage to visit every pub in London soon and had a quick pint before heading off home. We got slightly put off though by the group of what looked like 16 year olds all pissed to the point of not being able to walk down the stairs properly. So just finished of our drinks and headed off to the station and decided to go and see Joseph next week as we both really want to see it which made me all happy because although I?d had a really good day it was nice to have the re-affirmed by him and know that he defiantly wanted to meet up again soon. I had had a few worries that the day could go wrong or that things wouldn?t be as fun as they had been on previous days out. I don?t really know why but I always have to have something to worry about and I guess that was the only thing I could find.

So we are off out again next week and there is a really old wine bar that is in cellars the we both really want to go to as well so that is on the list of things to do, and counts as culture and it?s a bit of history :D Oh I also got my bum fingered, which I haven?t had done in ages and I had forgotten just how nice it can feel 

So overall a fab time had by all and will be repeated next week, I ended up feeling sexy yesterday and today especially as he said as soon as he saw me on the station he got hard. Ahhh the power of association and of course my just all round sexiness hehe

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Super blog little smooch!

Oh and the talking actually seems to be once you've dozed off. You've fallen asleep a couple of times on me now, and talked once you've been asleep.

You sleep for a bit then try to carry on like you've not fallen asleep. It's so cute cause in that woken up bit you'll seem to be awake but won't be as you won't remember a single thing about it the next day.

Oh oh oh you started it in the pub young lady, we sat down and you started running your hand around my groin! And it was you that in the park was pushing for the naughtiness under the coat.

In fact...
i was trying to be all cultural all-day, you were trying to be a dirty dirty dirty girl!

smoochies smooch smooch smooch

not too many smooches cause people'll start going awww you're sooooo cute xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008

awww you're sooooo cute xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Now where can I find a girl that likes to be fingered in the bum... :3

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
And just for the record we are as bad as each other! It takes two to tango so I don't think all the blaim can be placed at my door Mr P. And I think if you do it right and talk about it most girls would be willing to let you finger their bum you just have to approach it right :)

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
most girls would be willing to let you finger their bum

Have to agree there. I think if you talk with your girl or just let one thing lead to another you too can be fingering some mad bum. :D

Really, the best thing you can do is to talk with your girlfriend. Be as honest as you can now. It will pay off greatly later. Be yourself. Don't trap yourself in a relationship were you can't live the way you want. It may be hard to talk to her about this sort of thing at first but DO IT. You will both be happier. Tell her what you are thinking.

Featured Threads

New Personals