Do most men find it sexy when a woman asks to be spanked?

Pandora

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
While I do not like a lot of pain, I do really like a spanking every once in a while. I feel a bit funny asking for one though, but think that I would feel better if I knew that it was a definite turn on.

ExerciseSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2008
Hell yeah!

I think that its a common theme for men to find it a turn on for a woman to ask for things like that. Most women seem repressed in their sexuality, so its refreshing to find a woman who is willing to ask for what she wants!

S

nursemom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 23, 2008
In my opinion most think it's great. If you are worried about your partner not approving of what you want, what are you doing with him? Think of it as a litmus test.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I have to agree that most do find it a turn on for sure. Like was previously stated to have a woman, especially one who is sometimes reserved, ask for a good spank every now and again is not something your man will find anything other than hot.

algernon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2008
Chicago
It would definitely be a turn on for me, but the opperative word here is 'ask' He should feel like it's something that he decided to give when he feels like, or it sorta defeats the whole power rush idea. If you make him feel like he has to spank you when you want it or he's only allowed to do it rarely with permission, he would probably rather not do it at all.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. I can't comment on guys in general.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
algernon, you took words off my keyboard, lol I very much agree with that. Being a sub myself I do not want to ask for a spanking as much as I like them. It would make me feel as I'm the one who's controling him or at least the situation & just that would be enough for me to be turned off... :(

Still same as algernon said, I don't know about guys in general but in the context of a D/s relationship for me it would be going in the total opposite direction from what I want.

Pandora

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
Thank you all for being so candid.

nursemom, I totally get where you are coming from. It is probably more in my mind than anything else. I am not sure why I am shy about the whole thing... it isn't like he is a mind reader and if I do not say anything how will he know?

algernon, thank you for putting it so clearly. This is exactly what I want. I just want him to know that I do want to be spanked... well, for starters... ;)

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
I tried spanking my boyfriend once, during sex. It was unexpected for the bot of us, and a bit unsual also, as it was the first time. This is why, after the short spanking, we both stopped for a few seconds and started laughing.:D It was quite fun.

devilsown

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 29, 2008
Spanking is either something that people like or they don't. I find it an erotic, and am always looking for something to spice up the ole sex life.

Sorrow Becomes Her

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
I can't speak for guys, but I know for me I'm nearly begging to cum everytime I get spanked. I love it. I can't really say why either, it hurts like hell.

I think because I know at the end of it, provided I was a good enough angel for him, I know the manner in which he rewards... and the whole time I'm getting spanked, I'm thinking to myself, mentally begging him to fuck me... and occasionally I do beg him. I think he likes it when I do that.

The most recent guy I've been with.. is really the epitome of vanilla. He isn't really dominating during sex. I have had to literally beg him to spank me... but not in the good way. Not like the man I spoke of previous, whom I begged for him to fuck me. (When I go close to an orgasm, he would begin spanking me during. I've never felt just a harder orgasm.. He said my muscles tightened up so much around his cock it was all he could do not to cum himself. ^_^ My Sir, as I called him, needed to spank a woman. He would become so turned on by the sight and sounds of a woman begging him to fuck her, or to spank harder so she could cum, that in time, it became what he needed as well.
Hope that helped you as little. Also, definitely talk with him before you get into the sexy mood. Set the guidelines beforehand, maybe over a drink, or something. Just to know where you both stand as far as what you're looking for in sex.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I wish my girlfriend would ask to be spanked. But alas she doesn't ever ask for anything. She just expects me to take control and decide what to do, and never tells me what she enjoys or doens't enjoy.

Hampers

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2008
I think you're asking on the wrong website if you're trying to find people who don't enjoy partaking in the acquisition and distribution of spankings.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Truth.

In the movie Secretary, Lee's boyfriend gets very confused when she asks him to spank her.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Spanky, spanking, spank, spank, spank!!!

Hehe I personally love spanking, recieving and giving. Everything about it is sexy! But I'm not a guy so I couldn't say if every guy loves ibe asked to give it though but in my experiance most are willing to give it a go.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
As others said there is no yes or no and the easiest way is to ask what he thinks of it ...

For a man not so much into the dominant part the question is more if he finds it OK to spank you... but judging from what i see a lot men are into light spanking... still only way to find out is ask him. In general if he is into spanking I don't think he will mind to be asked...

For a Dom there is first the same question (yes not all like spanking!) but there is also another aspect to consider. If you ask him to do something in some way you take part of the control from him.
Some will tolerate it because they don't see it as a big thing. Some others may only tolerate it if you beg for it as that way he feels still in control as he can deny it (for some it is even a big turn on).
But others will see it, as Chlo?, as telling him what to do and will react bad about it.
Also here the only way to find out is to ask him!...
...especially as most will even be somewhere between all this

I for example certainly would not accept an order like question to spank someone ("Spank me!").
A neutral one ("would you spank me now?") would confuse me to be honest... i would not react negative but in 99% of the times with no spanking.
Begging is a hard part it can be interesting to see someone "begging with the body" but saying it can be irritating too (at least often)...
Yeah men are also complicated :p

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I just told my girlfriend that the thought of her spanking me turned me on. That was all it took. She was then able to approach it on her time. It worked and we both enjoy it now. :)

aika said:
I wish my girlfriend would ask to be spanked. But alas she doesn't ever ask for anything. She just expects me to take control and decide what to do, and never tells me what she enjoys or doens't enjoy.
You should work on communication. Imagine being able to talk openly about your inner desires, thoughts, and fetishes. I never thought it was possible but it is and it is one of the coolest things you can develop in a relationship.

HornyAndLooking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2008
I remember the first time my ex asked me to spank her. I nearly came right then and there. Up to that point I thought she was too straight-laced for anything like that. But it opened up a lot more interesting things in our sex life.

Featured Threads

New Personals