Do most men find it sexy when a woman asks to be spanked?

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
Not me, ok well a little I admit. But if she asks me if I want to get spanked thats really hot!

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
where can i find a girl that likes to be spanked?

i have tried in vain to find one!:(i have only 'cyber-spanked' so far and not even seen some much as one pic from the women who have done so!:mad:

dr_

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2013
If it were unknown territory in an otherwise less-than-kinky relationship then yes I would rather she express that interest so we can act on it but, in a kinky relationship, I am inclined to not want it because of having been asked for it. Actually, scratch that: I am aroused by it if the act of asking fills her with shame, humiliation or fear but if it's just asking because she wants it, not a great turn on.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
of course its sexy

If a woman asked me to spank her, I would warn her it would be a bare ass spanking, and would finish with me fucking both her ass and pussy. If she still agrees fun will be had by all. But i know i would be hard as a rock the second she asked.

My wife has recently mentioned she would like to try it. I have been so proud of her asserting her submissive side.

Featured Threads

New Personals