Do most men find it sexy when a woman asks to be spanked?

Jackocloud

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2009
I tried spanking my boyfriend once, during sex. It was unexpected for the bot of us, and a bit unsual also, as it was the first time. This is why, after the short spanking, we both stopped for a few seconds and started laughing.:D It was quite fun.

I sure hope you said "take it bitch" If you didnt it was wasted, like completly

G spot essence

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2009
Needs to be between the lines!

In my experience, for many reasons, but since i am dominant most of the time...spanking comes with the territory.

Find out what makes him WANT to spank you and do it.

Usually, be a real BRAT, but be flirty with it. Pester him until he tells you to leave him alone, then ask "why, whatcha gonna do about it?" and stick your ass out.

If he hits it.......tease him. "Aww c'mon you can do better than that."

That always get them in trouble with me!

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
that is one of the biggest turnons for me. I absolutely love it when a woman asks that

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
I would find it sexy if a women, whom I was intimate with, asked me to spank her. Why wouldn't I?

Hope this helps.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
Pro spanking

Yes, I think it's a huge turn-on for a woman to ask to be spanked.

The first time it may be a bit of surprise and should probably include talking about ground rules and a safe word. But definately a turn on.

sarratt69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 14, 2010
Undoubtedly!!

I would agree with other respondents that this is a communication issue. People need to agree this sort of thing with their partners long before the opportunity presents itself. For some reason some people have a real problem in letting their partners know what their likes and dislikes are. For consenting adults there is nothing at all wrong in sharing these, in fact, for a guy it is incredibly stimulating to have a woman who is prepared to 'fess up' on these things!!

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
I'd happily play the dominant for a while just for the chance to spank a woman. And if she asks to be spanked so much the better.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I've never known a woman who didn't like to be spanked but it's the ferocity of the spanking that varies. My lady likes to be spanked but only till she's reddened, an ex absolutely got off on the application of a hair brush used until she couldn't sit down. I have always encouraged open discussion of fantasies and spanking often comes out quite early.

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
I love to spank and be spanked but my wife is so not into it. Her cooking is good though.

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
My personal opinion is that it is a huge turn-on whenever a woman asks for anything. Anytime a woman knows what she wants and it pleases her so much that she will ask for it, I am more than happy to accommodate her. Whatever it is, I will be turned on just by knowing that I'm turning her on.

While I do not like a lot of pain, I do really like a spanking every once in a while. I feel a bit funny asking for one though, but think that I would feel better if I knew that it was a definite turn on.

Euthanathos

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 24, 2010
strangely i can't remember a single occasion in which a girl asked me to spank her, i had always took the initiative, lightly at first of course and going harder or stopping depending on the reactions.
Anyway i guess that having a gf asking me to spank her would be a nice turn on, and it would be a nicer one making her beg for that.

deadly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2010
I think it'd be great but i've never experienced such a request myself....i also would like to be on the receiving end of a spanking if i'm honest

NeonInk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Oct 5, 2010
Wow... are you.... wow...
Gender doesn't define who wants to spank who.
This should have said "Do most Dominants enjoy spanking a submissive?"
Most men, NO!
Because half of the men are submissives who do not like giving punishments.

single223

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 18, 2010
yes definently u could even ask a complete stranger at a bar about around 98% chance it will work

nottsdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
My personal opinion is that it is a huge turn-on whenever a woman asks for anything. Anytime a woman knows what she wants and it pleases her so much that she will ask for it, I am more than happy to accommodate her. Whatever it is, I will be turned on just by knowing that I'm turning her on.

as above, theres nothing hotter than a woman confident with sex and letting herself go and enjoy it

but it would be great if a woman did ask me rather than making me feel like a weirdo when i brooch the subject

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
Tease

I'm quite a tease myself, and often tease others before sometimes letting them get there reward lol

I love the way males just get so desperate when you tease them with certain sayings like

come see what I have under this outfit

What you gunna do about it (after winding them up)

Etc etc

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I'm quite a tease myself, and often tease others before sometimes letting them get there reward lol

I love the way males just get so desperate when you tease them with certain sayings like

come see what I have under this outfit

What you gunna do about it (after winding them up)

Etc etc
You tease me all the time on line... and i love it

Featured Threads

New Personals