Going hairless

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I am thinking of removing my pubic hair so my question is should I and how should I

Mellman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2008
Fayetteville, NC
Well yeah....

A pussy should never have a single hair on it "in my humble opinion", I would have to say you should do it without trimming and wax it. And I dare you to show before and after proof....

Last edited:

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
Waxing will give you the smoothest, sexiest look you can get. It also hurts the most... trimming/shaving can look good, but if you shave, it will grow back thicker and coarser than before. Go with waxing!

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
If you shave, apply baby oil on your cunt first. Makes it shave smoother.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
oo i didn't know tooth paste worked as a hair removal cream, next time i need to trim my beard i'll just rub my tooth brush over after i clean my teeth.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I am thinking of removing my pubic hair so my question is should I and how should I
shaving... cur hair with scissors to trim down.. select a fresh virgin razor, using a male shave lotion, shave once then dry... take a second new razor and dry shave against the stubble... once happy that you are as smooth as you are going to be for that day... dampen the skin part dry and apply baby oil (or similar).. then bring yourself to cum and smear the body juices all over the exposed skin... both work as protection..
However I will pass on a recommendation from several g/f's who have shaved, go out in not too short skirt/dress, pantiless, bra optional and enjoy the air against your exposed puss.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Later today I'll make a poll on how i should remove the hair

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
hair

I much prefer to have my subs trim thier pubic hair , trim it close but just enough to give some colour to thier most privates parts that are really mine
but then I do enjoy seeing my letter , the letter L trimmed and shaved into a good crop of pubic hair ,trimmed or wooly ,gives so much more scope to punishment

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
My girls are kept fully shaven. Most of my boys are too usually, though it does amuse me to have the bois' pubis left with a tiny, feminine tuft after I've waxed the rest of their bodies. They do look rather cute like that.

Lucie xoxo

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
This dare is for anyone who has a growth of hair on their crotch:

You will cover your pussy or balls will a strip of readily available duck-tape/duct-tape (http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/duckvsduct.html) then rip as many hairs off.

The number of individual hairs that come off are the number of edges you must perform before using a new strip of duct-tape on your hairy pussy or balls.

You will continue to edge for every hair that is stuck to each strip of tape you remove.

When no hairs appear on a strip of duck-tape which you rip off your pussy or bals, you are then permitted to orgasm!

ridecar2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 27, 2012
Definitely wax, and I dare you to post pics or a video of the process.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
wax or pull each one out with tweesers, one at a time, you must be tied down and have someone else remove your hair.

Featured Threads

New Personals