Have fun with my balls

sloopb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2015
Well, another 25 hard hits is deserved, so get going. Post a pic of those sore balls, so we may all enjoy your suffering and end of year tasks.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Well, another 25 hard hits is deserved, so get going. Post a pic of those sore balls, so we may all enjoy your suffering and end of year tasks.

Thank you! I can't post a picture right at the moment, but I will sometime today. Thanks for the great idea.

And thank you for helping out with my goal.

25 more done - 575 total.

sloopb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2015
As punishment for not being able to comply immediately, another 25 hits are now due. However, to make it interesting only five may be with your hand. The remaining 20 must be completed using four different toys or other implements, and to start you off the second set of 5 you will use the sole of your shoe.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
As punishment for not being able to comply immediately, another 25 hits are now due. However, to make it interesting only five may be with your hand. The remaining 20 must be completed using four different toys or other implements, and to start you off the second set of 5 you will use the sole of your shoe.

Hmmm.... OK. Punishment deserved.

5 with hand
5 with shoe (actually I used a sandal - it's heavy rubber like material, probably more effective than a shoe)
5 with ball beating baton (the usual implement for ball busting my balls)
5 with wooden spoon
5 with belt

sloopb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2015
Well done I look forward to receiving the link to pics later today.