how do i shave my genitals

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
as title says how do i shave my cock and balls and do women prefer men with shaved cocks

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Varies on women. Get cream and a women s razor be careful and practice

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
when you start using a new razor the blades are a lot sharper so whenever you start with a new blade, be extremely careful. I took a chunk of skin off my leg once, just glad I didn't take a chunk of skin out of my pussy.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
don't use an electric shaver on your balls ever! The looseness of the skin means you will cut yourself.

codymich

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2010
I prefer to use Veet hair removal cream. It seems to be gentler than some other creams like Nair. Just follow the directions, and it works quite well.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
yessss be bald as an egale please! woman love no hair!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
yessss be bald as an egale please! woman love no hair!

Do you actually complain after having a thick cockhead half way down your throat and getting a load of cum spewed into your stomach that a guy's short hairs tickled your nose when your head was held down so your lips were wrapped around the base of his dick?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
yes!!! if i wanted a to floss my teeth while having things in my mouth, id go to the dentist

Do you actually complain after having a thick cockhead half way down your throat and getting a load of cum spewed into your stomach that a guy's short hairs tickled your nose when your head was held down so your lips were wrapped around the base of his dick?

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
"i'd g to the dentist." I love it sarahamber. Fantastic response.
My wife and I love to have the other shaved, I personally enjoy being the one to shave her. It's not a good thing to eat someone out who looks like a wooly bear or two mustaches. Yuck.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Getting back to the OPs inquiry, here are the steps I've used after having to chase the "woolly bear" to the "barren wilderness":

1) Carefully use sharp grooming scissors to trim the bulk of your hair until it's nicely cropped. Be careful near the skin on your balls and near the base of your cock.

2) Using a professional quality beard trimmer with clean sharp trimmer teeth. Get as close to skin tight as possible, trimming against the normal growth of the hair. Be careful to brush out the trimmer frequently so the teeth won't tear the hair follicles which will cause irritation and itching.

3) Getting to bare skin is best with a hair removal product. Trying to shave with the same type of blade you use on your face can leave you with many irritating nicks. It is extremely hard to shave your cock and balls alone. The hair removal product (Veet, Nair, etc) is a wipe on, rinse off process so it much easier and more thorough!

http://www.thehealthtopic.com/hair-removal/reviews-of-the-best-hair-removal-creams.html

Last edited:

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Practice on your beard. After lots of practice you can shave down there just fine.

Featured Threads

New Personals