I need advice from you girls

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
I need your help ladies! My submissive husband loves for me to tell him stuff to do but only wants it to be things he WANTS to do. Any suggestions?!?!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Grab him by his nuts and twist them hard while squeezing them almost to the point of bursting. All the while, whisper in your sub'd ear "Listen up, bitch! I own your worthless ass. You do WHATEVER I say -- you do not have the right to refuse any task I give you! If you want to keep these "jewels" you'll focus on accomplishing my commands every time!"

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is normal with male submissives alas. In general terms most- and I have had and encountered well over 100- are not fully submissive and like the idea of giving up control but insist on trying to top from the bottom.

In general female submissives are naturally submissive and their desire is to serve master or mistress's needs regardless of what they may be, whereas male submission invariably has the boy TELLING the mistress what he wants her to do to him. "Please mistress, I want you to turn me into a sissy. Please mistress I want you to spank my balls. Please mistress, I want you to tell me how pathetic I am. Please mistress, I want you to use your cock on me..." On the rare occasions the male actually asks the mistress what SHE would like to do to or with him, a response not to their liking solicits a "but mi-isss.... I don't like that".

Boys like to play at being the submissive but seldom actually relinquish control in a genuine way. I have seen many dommes who may as well have been on their pet's leash rather than the other way around. You have three options. 1- put up with it, 2- let him know that you're either his dom or you aren't but he needs to make that decision and stick with it, or 3- tell him no more. The second tends to work, but not overnight. You have to reprogramme a lot of years of sexual selfishness out of them, which takes time.

My husband still slips into that behaviour from time to time I'm sad to say, even to the point of throwing a strop if she doesn't get her own way, but one has to stand firm like one does with any other naughty child. One should certainly NEVER reward bad behaviour by giving them what they want, until they acknowledge their inappropriate attitude and attempt to correct it.

Also in regard to that 'I've been a naughty boy, spank me' plea, the answer should be NO. He craves to be spanked, it gives him pleasure, so it is a reward not a punishment. Tell him he can earn such rewards the same way the rest of grown up society has to earn theirs.

Lucie xoxo

Reactions: TensionRoom101

Blackhand

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2011
Fargo
For me

As a guy wanted to be submissive i've tied to do the same thing with an ex and i never really realized how annoying that probably was but Mistress_Lucie pretty much summed up exactly what it's like.
For me i wanted the lack of control but only how it matched my fantasy but i think once i get into the submissive mind set i become more willing to do things i would normally say no to. like I would never have admitted to wanting to try being fingered but once she was in control and did it I was able to say "well guess i have to because my mistress demands it". I could tell her everything I wanted before hand but in the end it was what i didn't ask for that was more exciting.
And as for just grabbing me by the groin and saying listen up, I think it might be a shock and maybe ruin it for someone like me.

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
Still training... Lol

Just an update.... He's doing better at following his lady b's commands. I have had to grab his balls several times and I even gagged him with his own dirty underwear. Yea he straightened up for a little bit after that one... ;) I gave him a demoted name of worm (this is because I made him a tequila enema including the worm). I told him he has to work his way up to bitch boy. Any suggestions for names in between worm and bitch boy? We already tried fucking cunt whore but we both agreed that we didn't like that one. He called me that in anger one day. Keep those suggestions coming ladies!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals