KIK GROUP - EXPOSURE GAME - play for your exposure!

dread_

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2018
I'm working on putting together a kik group of folks who want to play games for exposure - with a bit of risk! Here's how it works:

• You will apply to join the group (instructions below)
  • Once accepted, you will be instructed to send me the following via kik messenger
    • Three photos of your choosing (face not required) to be potentially exposed to the group
    • One live photo from the kik camera confirming your identity - I will instruct you on this, it will be kept private
    • Written consent to join the group, release your content, and follow the rules. A screenshot of your agreement will be posted in this thread as proof.
  • You will be added to the group, where we will play games for our exposure, such as rolling dice, completing challenges, and more. Losers get their photos released to the group, one by one.
  • THE RISK: ANY INFORMATION YOU GIVE AND ANY PHOTOS RELEASED TO THE GROUP ARE THE PROPERTY OF ALL GROUP MEMBERS, AND ANY GROUP MEMBER CAN DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE WITH SAID PROPERTY. THIS INCLUDES SHARING WITH FRIENDS, POSTING ONLINE, AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN IMAGINE. BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH THIS GROUP. THERE IS A LOT OF POTENTIAL FOR BLACKMAIL HERE - YOUR INFO IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
  • This group is meant to be a place for people into exposure to come together and have some fun. All kinds of people with all kinds of kinks and identities are welcome - straight, bi, trans, sissy, switch, little, pet, etc. I encourage diversity and will do my best to ensure it - which means, yes, I will be selective about the males I let in, as there are so many of you dudes into exposure. Which is great! But it's not gonna be a sausage party.
  • This is not a degradation group. Bullying, harassment, uninvited degradation or rude comments, hate speech, etc. will not be tolerated and you will be removed from the group permanently.
  • I'd love for this group to be a place where we can challenge one another and continue finding new ways to play together. Depending on group interest, there may be photo challenges, new games, perhaps times when we venture into different kinks or try to push one another's (soft) limits. Everything done in this group that is not outlined above will depend on the explicit consent of every group member! Yay!

If you're interested, REPLY IN THIS THREAD (easier to keep track of than kik messages). Include the following information:

Code:
[b]Preferred Name/Nickname:[/b] 
[b]Age:[/b] 
[b]Gender Identity:[/b] 
[b]Preferred Pronouns:[/b] 
[b]Role(s):[/b] 

[b]Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any:[/b]

[b]Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:[/b]

alesub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2013
Preferred Name/Nickname: Slut
Gender Identity: trans woman
Preferred Pronouns: as for women
Role(s): submissive

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any:

I had some pictures on temporary exposure but since i didn't really advertised them, they expired
Drove my car wearing only my bra
Went out without panties, which is pretty odd for woman to have a bulge in the dress
Walked during winter in my long wintercoat with nothing under
Pissed on myself outside but when it was dark

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:

Limits: Nothing too risky that i risk being arrested or revealing that i am trans (noone would suspect i am trans in public), nothing which would mean social suicide, especially involving friends or family. Illegal stuff

Likes: cbt, anal, name calling, humiliation, denial, chastity (currently locked), sounding, body writing, deepthroat, slutty stuff, watersports and others

Last edited:

dread_

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2018
I realized I should fill one of these out, since I'll also be participating

Preferred Name/Nickname: Dread
Gender Identity: cis female
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Role(s): exposure slut, switch when necessary, game master ;)

I've been everywhere, man. My first exposure was done on a dare and posted to Reddit. That very night I went way too far posting pics on TE for a huge audience and since then I can't get enough exposure. I also enjoy exposing others from time to time because I have a pretty good imagination for it and I like to make peoples' hearts race.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:

I love everything related to humiliation, in fantasy if nothing else. I'm not a huge fan of verbal degradation or being ridiculed based on my body, but occasionally I can be into it. Face is a hard limit for me at the moment. The fear of being caught or recognized by people I know is both a major driving force and a serious concern for me. I'm looking to make safe exposure exciting again!

Reactions: The king

sexyhamster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2018
Preferred Name/Nickname: Matthew
Gender Identity: NB/Male
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him or They/Them (I'm not picky)
Role(s): switch, preference for being a sub

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: I've always been into sending and receiving nudes, and I've been considering posting some online for a while. I hope this will help me work up the nerve to finally do it!

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: I'm into being dominated, dirty talk in general, orgasm tease/denial (but not chastity), anal play, and some feminization/cross-dressing.

Soft limits: sharing face, CBT, semi-public play

Hard limits: extreme public play, any bodily fluids except spit and cum.

Looking forward to playing with all of you!

dread_

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2018
Preferred Name/Nickname: Slut
Gender Identity: trans woman
Preferred Pronouns: as for women

I had some pictures on temporary exposure but since i didn't really advertised them, they expired
Drove my car wearing only my bra
Went out without panties, which is pretty odd for woman to have a bulge in the dress
Walked during winter in my long wintercoat with nothing under
Pissed on myself outside but when it was dark

Limits: Nothing too risky that i risk being arrested or revealing that i am trans (noone would suspect i am trans in public), nothing which would mean social suicide, especially involving friends or family. Illegal stuff

Likes: cbt, anal, name calling, humiliation, denial, chastity (currently locked), sounding, body writing, deepthroat, slutty stuff, watersports and others

Slut been verified, consented, and submitted photos and is now a member of the group.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181228-221653.png
    Screenshot_20181228-221653.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 348

steve22hairy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2018
Kik steve22hairyy
Preferred Name/Nickname:
Steve
Gender Identity: cis man
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Role(s): submissive/ switch

I have posted and been posted on temporarily exposed, twitter, Facebook, tumblr, etc. and reposted quite a bit. Have played blackmail exposure games (both sides) a few times.
Have driven naked
Been outside naked
Taken orders in public places

I love taking orders and being used. Into humiliation and name calling. Like watersports, feet and interested in exploring some other kinks. Not into anything illegal, painful, or that will directly be seen by family/ friends. The risk of them stumbling upon it is enough for me. I will share face!

Last edited:

jack1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2014
Preferred Name/Nickname: jack,slut,slave
Gender Identity: Male/sometimes sissy
Preferred Pronouns: He,Him/She,Her

I had some pictures on temporary exposure, also did some cam sessions on chaturbate as well as other generic cam sites. I have also posed nude outside, and posted pics to kinktalk and sent to a fair number of random people.

Limits: Nothing illegal, social suicide, scat, body writing.

Likes: some anal (love inflating plug), humiliation, edging, chastity, deepthroat, slutty stuff, and others (love exploring new humiliation ideas).

dread_

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2018
Janey is a kik contact of mine who does not have a kinktalk profile. She submitted her information via kik message and has been verified and consented. Screenshots attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181228-232111.png
    Screenshot_20181228-232111.png
    147.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Screenshot_20181228-233153.png
    Screenshot_20181228-233153.png
    222 KB · Views: 274

xUKBiBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 29, 2018
Preferred Name/Nickname: slut (kik is xfagslutuk)
Gender Identity: male
Preferred Pronouns: he

Exposed on Tumblr several times with full face. Top post had over 600 notes. Currently exposed on Twitter.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits
Love exposure, humiliation, being told what to do. Limits are scat and blood. :love:

dread_

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2018
Preferred Name/Nickname: jack,slut,slave
Gender Identity: Male/sometimes sissy
Preferred Pronouns: He,Him/She,Her

I had some pictures on temporary exposure, also did some cam sessions on chaturbate as well as other generic cam sites. I have also posed nude outside, and posted pics to kinktalk and sent to a fair number of random people.

Limits: Nothing illegal, social suicide, scat, body writing.

Likes: some anal (love inflating plug), humiliation, edging, chastity, deepthroat, slutty stuff, and others (love exploring new humiliation ideas).
Jack has been verified, consented, and is now a member of the group.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181229-001046.png
    Screenshot_20181229-001046.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Moodi

Britsub_

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2018
England
kik name: britsub_
Preferred Name/Nickname: Jordan
Gender Identity:Bi
Preferred Pronouns:He
Role(s): switch
Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any:Small amounts of online play nothing irl
Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: i love all kinds of humiliation, degradation and exposure

Ghost1992

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 9, 2017
kik: ghostzombie92
Preferred Name/Nickname: Ariana
Gender Identity: Male CD
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him or she/her
Role(s): a sub

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: I've always been into sending and receiving nudes

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: I'm into being dominated, dirty talk in general, orgasm tease/denial (but not chastity), anal play, and some feminization/cross-dressing.

Soft limits: sharing face, CBT,

Hard limits: extreme public play, any bodily fluids except spit and cum.

taffita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2018
Can I join too? :)

Preferred Name/Nickname: Taffita/tuffytuffie
Gender Identity: Male
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Role(s): exposure slut, switch, dom :)

I've been around. Temporarily exposed and getdare private tasks. And some tumblr too.

Pretty much the same as dread. I like some humiliation aspects. Mostly online. Not into degradation, perhaps in rare occasions. No face, ever. No personal information, ever.

LockMeSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2018
Preferred Name/Nickname: LockMeSub
Preferred Pronouns: He/him / Slut
Role(s):
exposure slut, Sissy

I have been exposing myself online for about a year now when I was ordered by my keyholder to post on imagefap and I have been hooked on it every since and have posted on many different sites via getdare. I wear a chastity cage and panties most of the time because I have a very small cock.

Limits: Family,Showing Face, Permanent, messy, Illegal, friends, social suicide, body changes, Scat

Last edited:

farmerdoug

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 21, 2008
Michigan
Kik: farmdoug
Preferred nick/ doug
Gender / male
Preferred Pronouns: He/ slut
Roles: exposure, can also switch
I have been on many webcams performing various tasks and dares. Briefly on TE. Also enjoy playing with anydesk

Likes, showing off, cbt, nipple play, SPH and CEi
limits: Social suicide, showing face in most pics, illegal, friends and scat

SubJoey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2018
Kik- SlaveJoey_
Preferred Name/Nickname:Joey
Gender Identity:
straight male/ sometimes cd
Preferred Pronouns:
him/he
Experience with exposure: I’ve done a bit of exposure, especially on TE when that was a thing. I’ve exposed a good few photos of myself and keep coming back for more so that must be something. I’d like to give this a try and to be able to expose myself in a somewhat controlled environment, that would be nice.
Likes: I’m pretty easygoing when it comes to my likes nd dislikes. I enjoy humiliation and exposure a lot.
Limits:Anything to do with family is off limits. As well as permanent, messy, social suicide,illegal, friends, body changes, scat play, ID pics.

Last edited:

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
Kik - mrjohn1876
Preferred Name/Nickname: John / boy
Ge der Identity: Male
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Role(s): Switch and Bi
I have been 'showing off' since puberty. My preference is to be seen by people that want to see me. CFNM is one of my favorite kinks.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes...
I like being told what to do sexually, particularly by someone who is not engaging with my activities at all, merely observing. I am open to most anything within reason and my soft limits vary with the play session and partner.

Nothing illegal, kids, animals, family members... the usual.

steve101

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 25, 2011
Kik: sissysasha111
Preferred Name/Nickname: Steve
Gender Identity: Male/Sissy
Preferred Pronouns: None
Role(s): sub

I started performing masked on Omegle and started removing it when people asked. I realised it was a massive turn on so started performing without a mask. Since then I posted a lot of pics to TE.

Likes are Humiliating/degrading exposure
Limits are social suicide, friends & family, scat, ID Pics

toyboy69

Verified Toyboy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2018
Walsall
Kik - pioneer0799
Preferred Name/Nickname: Matt
Preferred Pronouns: None
Role(s): Submissive

I have posted pics in various places, such as temp exposed, tumblr, twitter, kinktalk. But being male, not had many followers lol Have done some hidden public dares, such as wearing female underwear, have wet myself outdoors, stripped naked on walks in the countryside, in communal areas of apartment block, outside where I work, even in the work offices (while they were empty....)

My likes are humiliation, cfnm, love being naked in front of women. Hidden public, obviously risk of exposure. Limits would be public (not going to risk being arrested or being seen by anyone under age or my job) I can't do anal (for medical reasons) heavy CBT, scat, messy, full cross dressing (underwear is okay)

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Preferred Name/nickname: exhib1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

I have been posting my own nude images on tumblr for years, now on Ello.
I have posted pics on temp.exposed before it dies.
I have been to nude beach, and enjoyed it.
Have and regularly go command with Button jeans, so things could fall out

Limits: nothing too risky, No Face. No insertions, no scat, nothing that would get me in trouble with the law etc.

Featured Threads

New Personals