KIK GROUP - EXPOSURE GAME - play for your exposure!

ztorini

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2019
Preferred Name/Nickname: zack
Age 45:
Gender Identity: male
Preferred Pronouns he/him/his:
Role(s):bottom

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: love to expose on zoom and skype, share photos

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: respect and have fun

Reactions: Sissy95

AlexJessie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2020
Kik: AlexJessie08
Preferred Name/Nickname: Jessie
Gender Identity: Male
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/she/her
Role(s): sissy/submissive
Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: The concept has always really interested me, I have done exposing things online such as cam on omegle and take commands from people online, usualy no face.
Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:
I like the idea of strangers seeing my body and knowing things about me. I only ever show face if I am very comfortable (or very horny lol). I love being verbally degraded and other kinds of humiliation. I am not a fan of blackmail as I have some bad experience with it, but the idea still makes me very turned on so its more of a soft limit. My biggest limit is anything that affects my real life, such as people I know finding out or any other kind of social suicide.

Roflloller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2020
Preferred Name/Nickname: Roflloller
Preferred Pronouns: none
Role(s): submissive

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Often cam on chaturbate just for fun, often do c2c, have been a photo/video "slave" on snap chat a few times, sometimes go out naked at night. Everything while showing my face.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: Maybe sounds weird but I don't like showing my ass. I'll never do anything with weird fetishes like scat or pee etc.
Other than, I have no problem with showing anything of myself while doing anything anywhere.

Lumis19x

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 12, 2017
Kik: boytoy4dom

Preferred Name/Nickname:

Lumis
Gender Identity:

Male
Preferred Pronouns:

He
Role(s):

Sub
Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any:

Im fairly new to this. Always willing to learn though. Super exited to try this.
Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:

I love being forced to eat cum. My Limits are that I dont show face. Ever. Also no scat Public or extreme pain.

josh2007

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2012
Preferred Name/Nickname:Joshy
Gender Identity:M
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Role(s): Sub

Have had nudes posted on twitter with face, have I'd posted on twitter with nude of me.

Honestly love it all. Love the thrill and risk of someone seeing it. Also love competitionand dice games

hollandese

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 14, 2019
[Preferred Name/Nickname: hollandese
Gender Identity:male
Preferred Pronouns:
Role(s):expose myself and others

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: been shared several times, usually screenshots taken when randomly camming, besides giving permissions to record I now also give permission to post anywhere

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: am not the fag bottom type, willing to go to some level of humiliation, but it is not my main drive. For exposure on the internet I am willing to go all the way

Kik: hollandese_1
Telegram: Hollandese
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: 0034642035014

sangroid

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Preferred Name/Nickname: Sangroid. kik: sangroidsecure
Preferred Pronouns: he
Role(s): switch
Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: Went to the top on the late, great Leveled.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: Not wild about pain, job stuff, feminization, or social suicide. Love nudity!

Last edited:

skylord

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 10, 2014
Preferred Name/Nickname: Sky
Preferred Pronouns: None

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: I have posted many pictures online, been voluntarily exposed by others, played with some blackmail. I am looking to try out other things. :)

Limits: Unlawful, Public/social-suicide, permanent damage, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, anything that I cannot cover up after the session is over.

Beggingboy24

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 28, 2022
I'm working on putting together a kik group of folks who want to play games for exposure - with a bit of risk! Here's how it works:

• You will apply to join the group (instructions below)
  • Once accepted, you will be instructed to send me the following via kik messenger
    • Three photos of your choosing (face not required) to be potentially exposed to the group
    • One live photo from the kik camera confirming your identity - I will instruct you on this, it will be kept private
    • Written consent to join the group, release your content, and follow the rules. A screenshot of your agreement will be posted in this thread as proof.
  • You will be added to the group, where we will play games for our exposure, such as rolling dice, completing challenges, and more. Losers get their photos released to the group, one by one.
  • THE RISK: ANY INFORMATION YOU GIVE AND ANY PHOTOS RELEASED TO THE GROUP ARE THE PROPERTY OF ALL GROUP MEMBERS, AND ANY GROUP MEMBER CAN DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE WITH SAID PROPERTY. THIS INCLUDES SHARING WITH FRIENDS, POSTING ONLINE, AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN IMAGINE. BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH THIS GROUP. THERE IS A LOT OF POTENTIAL FOR BLACKMAIL HERE - YOUR INFO IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
  • This group is meant to be a place for people into exposure to come together and have some fun. All kinds of people with all kinds of kinks and identities are welcome - straight, bi, trans, sissy, switch, little, pet, etc. I encourage diversity and will do my best to ensure it - which means, yes, I will be selective about the males I let in, as there are so many of you dudes into exposure. Which is great! But it's not gonna be a sausage party.
  • This is not a degradation group. Bullying, harassment, uninvited degradation or rude comments, hate speech, etc. will not be tolerated and you will be removed from the group permanently.
  • I'd love for this group to be a place where we can challenge one another and continue finding new ways to play together. Depending on group interest, there may be photo challenges, new games, perhaps times when we venture into different kinks or try to push one another's (soft) limits. Everything done in this group that is not outlined above will depend on the explicit consent of every group member! Yay!

If you're interested, REPLY IN THIS THREAD (easier to keep track of than kik messages). Include the following information:

Code:
[b]Preferred Name/Nickname:
Preferred Pronouns:
Role(s):

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation:[/b]
Preferred Name/Nickname: leo
Gender Identity:cis male
Preferred Pronouns:he him
Role(s):slave

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: played a game, lost, and now a few pics are out there

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: no face, scat or extreme public

Lec44

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Intergender
  • Switch
Jan 29, 2022
referred Name/Nickname: Grey
Gender Identity:Intergender
Preferred Pronouns:he slut

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: I enjoy humiliating tasks, really want to be used as a toilet have done some in the past.

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: nothing too public or illegal

denisM85

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2022
Preferred Name/Nickname: Sky
Preferred Pronouns: None

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: I have posted many pictures online, been voluntarily exposed by others, played with some blackmail. I am looking to try out other things. :)

Limits: Unlawful, Public/social-suicide, permanent damage, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, anything that I cannot cover up after the session is over.
Preferred Name/Nickname: Denis1985m
Preferred Pronouns: his
Role(s): sub

Not yet but your group sounds exciting to me

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: like to share pics and fulfill tasks and have fun with others

Last edited:

Mrbennied

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2022
b]Preferred Name/Nickname: Ben
Role(s): switch

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: none!

Tell me about your likes, dislikes: very curious and eager to get into this kink.

Kik is - mrbennied

Blacksage01

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2021
Preferred Name/Nickname: Bo

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: streaking around my neigborhood

Tell me about your likes, dislikes: very curious and eager to get into this kink.

Kik is - masterjaz101

liveslaveboi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 4, 2017
Preferred Name/Nickname: Slave or small dick Nick
Preferred Pronouns: he him
Role(s): sub/slave

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: naked hikes, exposed on many websites, harsh blackmail games with online dommes and a domme sent my nudes to a friend once

Tell me about your likes, dislikes: love being controlled and humiliated, and also love playing risky games! I don’t like findom though.

Kik is - Slancearmstrong421

lolipop101

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
Preferred Name/Nickname: Loli or lala
Gender Identity: female
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: I’ve been I. Risky situations before but never enough to fully commit I would want to commit this time..fully

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: they are both big turn ons for me pared with some bondage and pain play

KIk- loli_lolipop101

Reactions: Sissy95

charlie19c

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2022
Preferred Name/Nickname: charlie
kik- charlotte19c
Gender Identity:cis female
Preferred Pronouns:she her

Tell me a bit about your experience with exposure/exhibitionism, if any: played a few games, done some stuff on omegle, there are a few pics of me somewhere out there. dabbled in exhibitionism, looking forward to getting more into it

Tell me about your likes, dislikes, and limits especially in regards to exposure/humiliation: i like the humiliation of it, the compulsion/need to fulfill a task. limits bodily fluids, pain, face

Featured Threads

New Personals