Kik Slave market

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar, Lovense plugs and g spot toys.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.

Tools: Two vibrators, three anal plugs (S, M, L), inflatable vibrating butt plug, two dildos (5", 8"), bullet vibe, remote control vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, deepthroating, body writing.
I'm 24yo sadist, if u are intrested lets get to know each other

Greg25

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 20, 2017
31-year old sub looking for short-term domination on kik. Obedient and horny. Toys: Gag, Cage, cuffy, clamps, Collar, ...

YesSir77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2016
44 male Dominant in Texas. Seeking female submissive for training, coaching, reaching new limits and achieving goals.
Kik is AdamBomb2015

DavyRobson

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 5, 2021
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
im sub kik:davyrobson 18 y

The Dominator

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2015
I'm a 41 years old Master with over 18 years of experience in the beautifull world of BDSM. I'm strict, caring and a little bit sadistic, so I love pain, humiliation etc, but cuddling, kissing etc too.

I'm looking for a female slave, at the beginning just online, but if it feels good for both of us maybe in real life too after a while. Don't worry if you don't have any experience. I'm living in Europe, so it would be nice if you live in the same time zone, but if you're living in another time zone it's fine too.

Do you have any questions? Or are you interested in becoming my slave? Send me a message at kik, snapchat or whatsapp. My username for kik and snapchat is yourmasternl or whatsapp me at +31683677007

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
30 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking a female slave for some casual online play. Check out my profile to see if we would be a match.

Kik is youwillcallmesir... all dots

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
On kik . I'm looking for new candidates to try. Hi there Im Ashley Im bi Im 22 from Alaska. Im a mistress \ mommy who specializes in teaching. Females how to squirt so far I have tought 15 U want to be number 16? say I wanna squirt Ash907underwood. Absouloutly no boys or men. Anything you share tell or show will not be saved or showed to any one but you and me. To respect your boundaries and privacy. Kik. Ash907underwood
You’re 24 in all your other posts and your profile says 23. Smells like a scam. Anyone considering be sure to vet this person first.

Toygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2020
Female sub aged 22. Looking for a female mistress. Very hungry and love to be bossed around and dominated

Reactions: SingleMisss31

CherryBlackwood

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2021
Prague
Female 22 switch. Pale, dark hair.

Looking for a male dom around 40 (but not exclusively)

I don't wanna talk, just tell me what I should do with my holes.
Send me in dm a list of things you would like me see to do in a video. Don't be shy, I choose if I like it or no.

Last edited:

cropsbreats

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
I am a 25 year old sumbissive male, looking for a dominant daddy/mommy to obey. My preferences are somewhat vanilla, but I looove to be told what to do. I might be a little bratty, but am hoping that the perfect domme will know how to discipline me properly. Older/experienced partners that know how to break in an inexperienced sub is a big plus.

Master Tyler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2015
24 Year old Dom from Canada. Looking for female subs to chat with! Looking for someone between 20 to 30. Message me for Kik!

LaPetitFille

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 12, 2021
I'm a 24-year-old female sub, not very experienced yet. Looking for an older male (40+) for some kinky online play. I like mild pain, degradation and receiving orders, as well as dirty talk and being called names.
Limits: blood, scat, water sports, face pictures

Message me for kik. Serious replies only, please.

bluelampost

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Looking for someone to edge me to abandon. 3bluelampost on kik

Submissively yours
B

Nick0929

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 13, 2021
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Use me as a slave my Kik is infeno913

Sparkylife17

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2021
I am Currently looking for as many subs as possible that would like to join a group on kik. Depending on the response to this post I will be looking for some doms to help run the group.
Pretty fed up of joining groups and trying to meet new people on kik and them all being bots… so if this interests you message me on kik.

everyone will have to verify with a live picture and a live video. But don’t worry it doesn’t have to show face!
18+ and any kink welcome.