Kik Slave market

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
31 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

FemaleSlaves004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2022
Master still looking for female slaves.

Age don't matter.

What do I espect from a slave:

Painfull torture
Abuse
Body whriting
Pics, vids on command

Simply said I look for a girl who can take it all from soft training to painfull and ugly sex.

U think ur ready and able to deliver then contact me.

Kik: FemaleSlaves004

tommmyleee88

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 18, 2017
m34, switch that needs some ass training with no mercy!

kik me to give my ass some training task and I will do them with pic proof.

intense training planned for
29.10. - 7.11.2022

kik: JonnyDudeee

IMG_20221028_170242.jpg

Arabgirlhot

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2022
Hungry needy pain hungry muslim slut seeks detailed and gradual dirty sexual instructions.

Kik: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Hello all, just a fit, 27 year old sadistic dom here with quite an imagination. My style of play can range from sensual, caring and intimate to dark, rough and abusive. I’m very dynamic and I feel I cover the spectrum well enough to treat you how you crave to be treated. I’ve been involved in the world of bdsm for the past 10 years and have had many subs online as well as all my in person relationships have been a D/s dynamic.

I’m searching for a kinky FEMALE sub/slave to own, teach/train with the goal to turn into my slut. NO males at all. Any age or experience level is more than welcome to apply. Preferable looking for something long term. Online or in person. I live on the east coast. If you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle I’m fully willing to take you on and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I feel it can be a bit over whelming for some who would just like a helping hand with some experience to guide them through this.

So to get an idea of what I’m open too Here’s just some stuff I am open to involving. You don’t have to like everything on the list it’s just a pile of things I’m up for.
Bimbofication, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, bdsm, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, anal hooks, Toys, Panty stuffing, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating/face fucking, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, clamps, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collar and leash (Public or Private), Crotch Ropes, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, rough use, risky, TPE, cum play, cream pies, throat pies, pee play, hooding you, fucking machines, fucking you outdoors, exhibition, wetting, tying you up and using you till you can’t take it.

-----------------------------------------------

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

Kinks:

What times you are available:

sniper2243

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2017
male sub kik: letsplay2242

in to cock humiliation and degrading, worshiping and feet.

prefer females

Submissive femboy16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Posting again:
I'm a slutty sissy, looking to be verbally humiliated, told to be spanked and done other butt related humiliating tasks.
Prefer female doms but I'll work with anyone, subs shouldn't exactly have a say right?
kik: SubmissiveFemboy16. Waiting for my ass to be destroyed.

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Morning Kinksters!!

I’m Hannah 25 single and from the UK. Looking for fun and to be used online, pushing my boundaries and limits!

Love anal, pain, bondage and getting messy with food, particularly sweet stuff but always open to new ideas! Also love stuffing and stretching my holes with items from round the house and outside, the weirder and more imaginative the better! Really like body writing, nipple torture, hot wax, being wrapped, tied and taped up, pee and gags!

I need someone who is imaginative but very filthy minded. I will share some pics but will take some time to build trust, so will ignore messages from people insisting I send straight away. Please give me an introduction to yourself if you nessage

Have a awesome kinky fun-filled day and hopefully play soon xx

Kik: HannahT1996xxx
I messaged you, but I'm not sure Kik is working.

I'm always seeking a set of holes that is eager to suffer cruelly for me. The worse you're willing to suffer the better it is. My only limits are kids and animals. My main likes are pain, degradation, cruelty, clit and cunt torture, piss hole abuse, and anything that makes you suffer.

sniper2243

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2017
kik: letsplay2242

im an obedient sub that has toys and will worship and listen to everything you ask of him. I embarrassingly pre cum when girls laugh at my cock or me doing tasks.

females please.

weg.ev

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2022
I am in as a sub, will discuss about limits and things on kik or telegram
Kik- niko.webar
Telegram - nwebar

Trevtheskunk

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2021
Heya everyone, I'm a furry sub with few limits. I love when people take their anger out on me, I'm free on kik: russanothewise or telegram @Skunky_butt

JustFinnsss

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2022
Femboy/sissy sub still living with parents wanna be feminized and trained with hypno and other means

limits: pee stuff only in showers, no scat&vomit, family, friends, quiet if not home alone, have to douche

kik: F1nnMm

Dick Fitswell

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 12, 2022
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
I'm a 49 yo switch. Kik JayManFromVan

Featured Threads