Kinky Kwizzles

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I was thinking pieces myself so maybe.

For number one how about something lateral, FULFILLED? As both glasses are fully filled...

Reactions: sciencegal

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hah, in all my flipping back and forth I got the number of letters wrong on 1, its only 8 not 9 so my clever fulfilled doesn't fit, but how about FULFILLS instead?

As there are two of them, how about MARTINIS for the first picture?

Not bad @J91 but I'm guessing not from this hint given earlier:
For clue 1 the quantity is more important than the name.

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
3) pieces

5) Transition

Neither is correct. For clue 3 consider similar words to the original guesses

As there are two of them, how about MARTINIS for the first picture?

Incorrect I'm afraid. Consider my full hint too. The wording was intentional

Hah, in all my flipping back and forth I got the number of letters wrong on 1, its only 8 not 9 so my clever fulfilled doesn't fit, but how about FULFILLS instead?

Not bad @J91 but I'm guessing not from this hint given earlier:
For clue 1 the quantity is more important than the name.

FULFILLS is incorrect. Your reasoning is getting you much closer though. You will need lateral reasoning to get this one

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Pic 1 - the quantity is more important yet the drinks will lead you to the answer. So we are not looking for a type of drink, even though it's important, but something to do with the quantity.

Hmm....I initially thought it could be because there are two of them. I'll carry on thinking with that one.

Pic 3 - Could it be enigma or riddle?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Wow, tough one! So lets recap, we need one 12 letter word.
Only number 2 is known so far.

1. INTOXICATE but that's too long, something like it, LUBRICATE maybe? Especially since 2 cocktails will hardly intoxicate!
2. OPAQUE Gives us - O P U
3. RIDDLE As mentioned by @J91 Its a puzzle that asks a question?
4. DESOLATE
5. ACCOMMODATE but not because its too many letter, lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: sciencegal and nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
1. I think when she says quantity, it could mean having drunk too much and doc could be close with intoxicate, maybe a synonym, 2 may not intoxicate but 2 may be representing many..idk..lol

3) j91's guess - riddle seems promising

4) Doc, desolate is a good guess but won't fit in the blanks [7 letters]

5. Relocation

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
1. I think when she says quantity, it could mean having drunk too much and doc could be close with intoxicate, maybe a synonym, 2 may not intoxicate but 2 may be representing many..idk..lol

5. Relocation
Yikes, I'm really having trouble with this one counting letters!

Oh I just had a thought though, maybe it could be PARCHED, 7 letters (I double checked, lol) and would contrast with number 1 being something to do with plenty of drinks?

Edit: RESIDENCES fits number 5...

Last edited:
Reactions: sciencegal and nina

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
Pic 1 - the quantity is more important yet the drinks will lead you to the answer. So we are not looking for a type of drink, even though it's important, but something to do with the quantity.

Hmm....I initially thought it could be because there are two of them. I'll carry on thinking with that one.

Pic 3 - Could it be enigma or riddle?

ENIGMA is correct

Wow, tough one! So lets recap, we need one 12 letter word.
Only number 2 is known so far.

1. INTOXICATE but that's too long, something like it, LUBRICATE maybe? Especially since 2 cocktails will hardly intoxicate!
2. OPAQUE Gives us - O P U
3. RIDDLE As mentioned by @J91 Its a puzzle that asks a question?
4. DESOLATE
5. ACCOMMODATE but not because its too many letter, lol...

No correct guesses here, though you're on the right track for one

5. Relocation

Your reasoning is correct about number 1, nina.

Yikes, I'm really having trouble with this one counting letters!

Oh I just had a thought though, maybe it could be PARCHED, 7 letters (I double checked, lol) and would contrast with number 1 being something to do with plenty of drinks?

Edit: RESIDENCES fits number 5...
No correct guesses here.

A hint for clues 4 and 5:
Clue 4 shows something specific, I don't want to give too much away as you think

Clue 5 the arrow is important

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
2) opaque OPU
3) enigma MA

further guesses
1) quenched
4) emptied, deplete, exhaust
5) travelling [but maybe you spell it with single l so no, logic- maybe you don't mean shifting/moving but just going from one place to another]

need more clues maybe..lol

Last edited:

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
2) opaque OPU
3) enigma MA

further guesses
1) quenched
4) emptied, deplete, exhaust
5) travelling [but maybe you spell it with single l so no, logic- maybe you don't mean shifting/moving but just going from one place to another]

need more clues maybe..lol
Getting further away on clue 1. Doc's previous guess of intoxicated was on the right track, very close in fact

You are getting close to number 4. Try adjusting your tense as you keep guessing

Clue 5 seems to be more challenging than I intended. The arrow is showing a change, and the clue is reflective of that change. Focus on what is different first

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Thinking along the same lines as Nina for pic 1 - drunken? Edit - seems like I can't count letters either!

4. Poverty?

5. Renovation?

Last edited:

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
1) addicted, drunkard, inebriate (doesn't fit though)
So very close. You are on the right track, the multiple drinks will lead you to become ___

Thinking along the same lines as Nina for pic 1 - drunken? Edit - seems like I can't count letters either!

4. Poverty?

5. Renovation?
Neither 4 nor 5 are correct. Remember that the domicile doesn't matter and to focus on the change for clue 5

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
1. Well just a couple of drinks will make you relaxed rather than drunk so...
2. OPU
3. MA
4. How about DRAINED?
5. Enlargement doesn't fit and seems too literal rather than lateral but it is the main change or could be the single to multiple?

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
1. Well just a couple of drinks will make you relaxed rather than drunk so...
2. OPU
3. MA
4. How about DRAINED?
5. Enlargement doesn't fit and seems too literal rather than lateral but it is the main change or could be the single to multiple?

Keep in mind what nina said,
For clue 1 you are looking for an answer along those lines. You are very close with intoxicate. Multiple drinks can lead you to become not intoxicated, but ___. Hint: it's a word that is often used in association with a negative activity involving drinking

For Clue 4 you are looking for a word that describes the man's situation; try thinking about his current situation

For Clue 5 you are on the right track, doc. You correctly identified the change, an increase in floors/levels to the house. That increase is something specific

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So I don't have to keep checking back, lol...
1. 8 letters - Drinks
4. 7 letters - Empty Wallet
5. 10 letters - Small to large buildings

So far we have OPUMA out of 12 letters for the final word, maybe we need to start taking some educated (kinky) guesses at what we're aiming for here as that seemed to help last time. The 2 clues we know being enigma and opaque might indicate we are looking for a kink that is hidden or mysterious in some way?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
1. SOCIABLE (but that's not negative?) or PLEASANT (same problem) ALCOHOLIC (negative but too many letters) DRUNKARD (no, hmmm...)
4. LACKING
5. SURPASSING

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I feel lost wrt this puzzle, please give us some letters from the words for the clues:)

Reactions: AmvetSB

Featured Threads

New Personals