Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
1. (9 letters) How about STIMULATE?
2. RECEIVE = CI
3. (5 letters) How about ACUTE?
4. (6 letters) Seems to be something about factors, "wow factor" but how could that be reduced? EXCITE?
5. (5 letters) Maybe something to do with citric acid reacting with a base to release co2 or simply REACT?

Good puzzle!

4. Factor
Docs guesses have already covered my guesses at the moment..lol

Nice puzzle.

Doc is on the right track for 3 and 4, very close in fact. You will want to focus on wow factor, the answer is a similar word to it.

Clue 1 is more about the sense of the image than the actual act.

For 5, keep in mind that all elements of the clue are important. The second image is different than you're thinking. The two together will point you to the answer.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
ok so for 3 we could have SHARP or even POINT I suppose?
and for 4 something like amazing maybe, AMAZES? Doesn't seem right somehow...

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So now we have 3 as well thats an S+CI from number 2.
1. (9 letters)
2. RECEIVE = CI
3. SHARP = S
4. (6 letters) So we know that "wow factor" is the clue but what does that equate to? Anyone else got an idea?
5. (5 Letters) I suppose they could be part of a fizzy soda drink? No idea what could be though as I don't think its fizzy or drink, lol...

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
So now we have 3 as well thats an S+CI from number 2.
1. (9 letters)
2. RECEIVE = CI
3. SHARP = S
4. (6 letters) So we know that "wow factor" is the clue but what does that equate to? Anyone else got an idea?
5. (5 Letters) I suppose they could be part of a fizzy soda drink? No idea what could be though as I don't think its fizzy or drink, lol...
4) appeal

Appeal is incorrect, though the reasoning is on the right track. The answer has to do with what wow factor has/is

siliconavatar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 6, 2016
1. INTIMATES? or maybe MASSAGING?
2. CI
3. S
4. UNIQUE?
5. LEMON or ATOMS or maybe CARBS (I know carbs is a bit of a stretch) or ACIDS?

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
1. INTIMATES? or maybe MASSAGING?
2. CI
3. S
4. UNIQUE?
5. LEMON or ATOMS or maybe CARBS (I know carbs is a bit of a stretch) or ACIDS?

Good guesses, but none are correct. Keep in mind that 1 is about the sense of the image, focus on the girl getting the massage.

Think back to what doc previously said about clue 5, he was very close.

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
ENJOYMENT?

ENJOYMENT is correct!

Here are a few hints to get you going again. The last few guesses have gotten off track for clue 4. You are looking for a word that can mean wow factor. Keep in mind this will relate back to kink in some way.

For clue 5 you've not gotten all elements from the clue yet. Look at the formula, you've overlooked something.

siliconavatar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 6, 2016
Clue 4 - Wow factor, something that stands out. Something special about an individual. Something that makes people take notice.

My guesses would be TALENT or SKILLS

Clue 5 - First is an image of the molecular structure of Carbon Dioxide, 1 carbon atom and 2 oxygen atoms, covalent double bonds joining the carbons to the oxygen. Second image is the chemical formula for citric acid, a weak acid found in citrus fruits like oranges, lemons and limes. Citric acid doesn't actually react with CO2 (not normally anyway) but they are both ingredients in fizzy juices. I'm not sure what else we could be missing.

My next guesses would be LIMES, FIZZY and BONDS (I know that bonds is a bit of a random answer, it's not necessarily because the image makes me think of bonds but mostly because it's the most kink related word I've come up with that has anything to do with the image).

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
1. ENJOYMENT = OM
2. RECEIVE = CI
3. SHARP = S
4. (6 letters) "wow factor" could be IMPACT
5. (5 Letters) Still puzzling away on this one...

Reactions: siliconavatar

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
"For clue 5 you've not gotten all elements from the clue yet. Look at the formula, you've overlooked something."

If we combine the co2 with the c6h8o7 we end up with c7 h8 o9 which isnt chemically stable but does give us 789?
Which could mean, 7 up or 7UP which is a carbonated lemonade drink and so combines co2 and citric acid!!!! Whoa, thats really rad and totally ridiculous, lol...

I really don't know, thinking too hard here now...

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
Clue 4 - Wow factor, something that stands out. Something special about an individual. Something that makes people take notice.

My guesses would be TALENT or SKILLS

Clue 5 - First is an image of the molecular structure of Carbon Dioxide, 1 carbon atom and 2 oxygen atoms, covalent double bonds joining the carbons to the oxygen. Second image is the chemical formula for citric acid, a weak acid found in citrus fruits like oranges, lemons and limes. Citric acid doesn't actually react with CO2 (not normally anyway) but they are both ingredients in fizzy juices. I'm not sure what else we could be missing.

My next guesses would be LIMES, FIZZY and BONDS (I know that bonds is a bit of a random answer, it's not necessarily because the image makes me think of bonds but mostly because it's the most kink related word I've come up with that has anything to do with the image).

Not quite.

1. ENJOYMENT = OM
2. RECEIVE = CI
3. SHARP = S
4. (6 letters) "wow factor" could be IMPACT
5. (5 Letters) Still puzzling away on this one...

IMPACT is correct, nice work!

"For clue 5 you've not gotten all elements from the clue yet. Look at the formula, you've overlooked something."

If we combine the co2 with the c6h8o7 we end up with c7 h8 o9 which isnt chemically stable but does give us 789?
Which could mean, 7 up or 7UP which is a carbonated lemonade drink and so combines co2 and citric acid!!!! Whoa, thats really rad and totally ridiculous, lol...

I really don't know, thinking too hard here now...
You and siliconavatar have been circling this one for a while now. Here's a further hint to help you narrow your focus: the colors chosen were not random. You've directly identified that you are after a fizzy drink. Hope this helps!

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
1. Enjoyment OM
2. Receive CI
3. Sharp S
4. Impact MA
5. A fizzy drink - not lemon, carbs, acids, bonds, fizzy, react etc

We already have 7 of the 9 letters
I do think it ends with ism or asm

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok so the only thing I can think of that fits is FANTA as its orange it looks like the citric acid is in orange font? But I have no idea how that could relate to the answer, lol... And the co2 is black and red?

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
Ok so the only thing I can think of that fits is FANTA as its orange it looks like the citric acid is in orange font? But I have no idea how that could relate to the answer, lol... And the co2 is black and red?
It's not Fanta, but you are close. Remember, it's kinky ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals