Kinky Kwizzles

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Wow, ok so I was way off! Lol, but this is a cooperative effort and that now gives us 4 clues.

2. vuLva
4. hedOne
5. poweRhouSe
6. ClImax

LORSCI which could be CLI OR S, so clitoris as the final answer?

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
1. Treasure isn't shown on the map, it is only plausible, what's the focus of the map?

3. Remember the earlier clue, it is to do with number of endings

Also clitoris is the final answer and I ll post how I intended for all clues to be related to the word after 1 and 3 are solved

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok number 1 has me stumped, if journey has been eliminated then the focus isn't that which makes me think it must be reaching the end? Which could tie in with the climax answer as well as the clitoris so something about getting to the end?

And so then 3 could be something like multi as in orgasms I suppose but multi doesn't fit?

Well made puzzle @nina!

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
The focus of any treasure map according to me is the probable location of the treasure marked by 'X' and finding the treasure and it isn't exactly located on the surface....

the 3rd clue is about __________ endings and not ends or climax, since this is wrt to the final answer - the clitoris, maybe compare with it's male counterparts, however the number and not the type is the answer.

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I think doc had guessed multi too, it isn't correct, the clue I gave in my post above is a big one

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Meanwhile I'll explain my reasoning behind the already solved 5 clues and how they relate to the final answer, the clitoris.

ezgif.com-resize__8_.gif

To the best of my google search abilities and my own views based on my experience with the toothbrush -

what we see is less than a fifth of the clitoris and most of it is BENEATH and the actual shape of the organ is something like in the gif above. Only the clitoral hood and glans seem to be a part of the external genitalia or VULVA, the vaginal/ g spot orgasms that we have can also be because of the two erectile bulbs of the clitoris surrounding the vaginal walls.

In fact it is the only part in the human body meant solely for pleasure / HEDONE. In fact that could be one of the reasons why research on this was carried out so late and only in the last couple of decades as contrary to patriarch beliefs it shows that pleasure isn't secondary after reproduction for women and there is a whole organ devoted just for pleasure so a woman can have sex like two men...lol Of course it is a POWERHOUSE of heightened sexual pleasure and plays a significant role to reach CLIMAX.

I toyed with my vibrating toothbrush on my clit a lot recently and in the process found out a spot where it was most effective for me, I was surprised that I could orgasm multiple times and more strongly than I ever had. I could feel the tingling right down my feet and clenching my thighs and fidgeting increased my sensations. And each time I did orgasm, it felt so awesome. I wouldn't have stopped even after tens of orgasms but couldn't take the spasm chills and the electrifying tingling in my feet any more.

After a couple of days when I tried it again, I figured there were many other spots I could place the brush at on the visible part of the clitoris glans with equal reactions. For someone like me who always believed their libido wasn't that high, I was pleasantly surprised. Clitoris is the most empowering and underrated organ. I wanted to write a blog but I ended up making it into a puzzle so people do some digging in this area. Sorry for the blabbering.

Hope this motivates you to solve the last clue

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Pervert

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Extremely well thought out puzzle @nina, thank you for sharing your process.

Could the last one be TWICE? as a clitoris has twice the amount of nerve endings as its male counterpart.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Wow, that was awesome! I didn't contribute as much as I would have loved to, but I enjoyed the journey nevertheless. Well done!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Reviving a winter favorite, time for some Kinky Kwizzles!

For those new to the game, the idea is to guess the name of the kink or kink related activity or item from the picture clues. Some pictures may need to be added together to make one word, sometimes the whole word is in the one clue.

So to kick things off a fairly easy one.

doneit.jpg

srtuff.jpg

All answers here in the thread please, and once this one is guessed anyone can add their own for everyone to guess.
Have fun!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hopefully this one hasn't been done before
I was the same with the previous one, no idea and 35 pages is just too many to search back through!

So I'm getting an odd vibe here, are you just pointing out how much his head resembles a boob? I really hope so, lol...
Anyway thinking on it, but nothing is really jumping to mind yet.

Reactions: sciencegal

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Isn't this guy Dr. Phil.. the nipple could be a point or something.. really can't make much of the third pic, is it depicting hunter gatherer, is the guy feeding the cow...

Knowing your kink preferences, and the fact that the word(s) seem to start with phi or fi, I will make a wild guess "figging" but have no idea how to logically explain it yet.

Featured Threads

New Personals