Maledom Island

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
I saw the Kinky Island post and decided we should also have an Island for Male domination.

Pretty much the reverse of Kinky Island, Here the men rule and the women do as they are told. Men can join as slaves if they wish to, these men will dress as women to make it clear they are the slaves.

Post below if you wish to joint this island.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
I want to join, but because I am owned already it must be in the limits my Master has for me.

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
Welcome bdsm4me, just the two of us at the moment we can have some fun. You will remove all your clothes while on the island and whip your own ass till it is red. Post a pic of your red ass afterwards.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Your task is complete Sir. I whipped my ass with a belt, and it is very red. It hurts to sit at my desk in my wood chair as I type this. Per our agreement via pm, I am in the middle of my punishment for not being able to post pictures.

MasterZp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2011
Male Dom joining

I'm a Dom and I'd be happy to join the island and help keep all the slaves in line.

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
Pet Training

To all the worthless sluts on the island

For the next 24 Hours any slaves are ordered to become a pet dog.

• You will not use the Furniture. You will sit on the floor, Eat and Drink only from the Floor.
  • You will not use the Toilet. If you need to Pee or Shit, you will go outdoors and do your business.
  • You will walk on all fours, you are not permitted to stand
  • Pets do not talk. You are allowed to Bark or Growl only

Please leave a report on here as to how you are getting along with this task.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012

• You will not use the Furniture. You will sit on the floor, Eat and Drink only from the Floor.
  • You will not use the Toilet. If you need to Pee or Shit, you will go outdoors and do your business.

I'll join the Island...

I guess the 24 hours starts now when I read it? (but can only be a dog at home, not public or at work... And can't go outside to pee og shit - live in the middle of a city, but can accept to pee in the shower)

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012

I will do this tomorrow because I have the day off Sir. Are we allowed to jump furniture or anything except your leg Sir?

Last edited:

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Thank you Sir. I just got home from work for the day and am starting my 24 hours now as I sit on my knees typing this. I planning on jumping in the lake I live at without my swim suit bottoms on any time I have to pee, and I really hope I can go the whole day without needing to shit because I can't let my neighbors or roommates see me in the yard. Other than that I plan on staying in my room when my roommates are home and being a pet in the rest of the house during the times they are in class or work. I think they should be one most of the day.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I am in as a male dom. All you girl dogs need to drag your bare ass accross the carpet for 15 min. Do not stand at all while you do it.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
I am in as a male dom. All you girl dogs need to drag your bare ass accross the carpet for 15 min. Do not stand at all while you do it.

Done Sir. It burns and is really red Sir. Thank you for the task Sir.

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
Walkies

OK its walkies time for our two pets. I love the excitement in them as I put on their leads and walk them out through the island.

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
OK Bitches it's time for another order from your masters. As there are only two slaves at present I want you each to think of the most embaresing dare or order from your master that you have performed and then dare the other female slave on here to do it (Providing it is within their limits). The slaves are to treat this dare as if it came from a Master and perform it to the best of their ability.

Featured Threads

New Personals