Maledom Island

Becky bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 1, 2012
Im not sure

I dont really have one that sticks out for me that much. Is that a problem? I will carry on looking for one though

MasterZp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2011
Teasing day

Becky,

You are to perform the same dare as I gave Blonde above. Report back to the thread how you did that day with a full description of your outfit, and how you fared throughout the day.

Becky bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 1, 2012
Thats gonna be so frustrating

That sounds like its gonna be a long day. Very frustrating too. I will do it sometime this week, probably tomorrow. I only have 3inch heels, so i presume that i will wear them. Will give you a detailed report on thursday

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
BlondeSlut,

A good description. It sounds like quite the interesting week.

So for your next task, you are to spend a day teasing that pussy. When you wake up in the morning, you are to edge for 2 minutes. By that I mean that once you reach the edge, you are to keep yourself on the edge without cumming for 2 minutes. Then stop and go and get ready for the day.

You are to wear a short skirt, no longer then mid thigh. Heels at least 4cm high. On top, you are to wear a top that is close to the body, with an older bra that you have cut holes in so that the nipples can poke through. You can also wear a 1/4 cup bra if you have one, so the nipples are again poking out. Notice I didn't mention anything about panties, as you won't need them today.

Now, every hour, at the top of the hour, you are to find somewhere to reach under that skirt and finger that pussy and clit. You are to do that for 3 minutes, and then stop. Resume whatever you were doing, until the next hour arrives. Of course, you are not allowed to cum. If you miss starting at the top of the hour, you are to add 1 minute to the length of the fingering for each 5 minutes you are late. I suggest you are not too late!

Keep up the rubbing the entire day, and then edge again for 5 minutes at the end of the day, right before you go to sleep.

This should make for an interesting and horny day, having to keep that pussy all wet and swollen without release all day.

Write a report to the thread when it is over with as much detail as you can manage.

I've just fingered myself and edged for about 2 minutes... Very frustrating not to finish it and cum... Now I'm going to shower and then get dressed... It will be a denim skirt, pink top and a old black bra where I allready have cut 2 holes in... Very humiliating without panties and with nipples who can easily been seen of others people...

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
I would like to join as a Master here. Becky and BlondeSlut, for my first order as a new Master I want you to both write five of the most degrading things you can think of on your body (e.g. cum dumpster.) When you have done this you must go to your window and do 20 jumping jacks. Then edge three times and then cum twice., non-stop and without breaks. When completed please report back.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
BlondeSlut,

A good description. It sounds like quite the interesting week.

So for your next task, you are to spend a day teasing that pussy. When you wake up in the morning, you are to edge for 2 minutes. By that I mean that once you reach the edge, you are to keep yourself on the edge without cumming for 2 minutes. Then stop and go and get ready for the day.

You are to wear a short skirt, no longer then mid thigh. Heels at least 4cm high. On top, you are to wear a top that is close to the body, with an older bra that you have cut holes in so that the nipples can poke through. You can also wear a 1/4 cup bra if you have one, so the nipples are again poking out. Notice I didn't mention anything about panties, as you won't need them today.

Now, every hour, at the top of the hour, you are to find somewhere to reach under that skirt and finger that pussy and clit. You are to do that for 3 minutes, and then stop. Resume whatever you were doing, until the next hour arrives. Of course, you are not allowed to cum. If you miss starting at the top of the hour, you are to add 1 minute to the length of the fingering for each 5 minutes you are late. I suggest you are not too late!

Keep up the rubbing the entire day, and then edge again for 5 minutes at the end of the day, right before you go to sleep.

This should make for an interesting and horny day, having to keep that pussy all wet and swollen without release all day.

Write a report to the thread when it is over with as much detail as you can manage.

It has been hard to have to play the whole day without cumming... The first time was okay, but after 3 or 4 hours it was tuff... I really wanted to cum and my pussy screamed to be released... And it still do... I've just edged again - I couldn't do it for 5 minutes with some breaks (or orgasms) so really looking forward to tomorrow where I hopefully can cum again...

byyourcommand

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 7, 2012
i would like to join Your wonderful idea - i am a male, but i will join as a submissive, to be treated as a woman for the enjoyment of all real Men here.

limits: penis insertions, eating scat (but not playing with), going to jail, blood play

i am Yours to command and await Your orders eagerly

MasterZp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2011
Any Updates?

Blonde,

A very good report. How about the final update with your thoughts on the whole day.

And Becky, how did you fare with your task? Post your report to the thread.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
Blonde,

A very good report. How about the final update with your thoughts on the whole day.

And Becky, how did you fare with your task? Post your report to the thread.

Is it enough to write my pussy gets wet thinking about the day..?

Reservoir

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 2, 2012
I'm joining in as a male slave. I'm not good enough to be a dom and so live to serve all the dominants here!

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
I'll join as a male dom and i have a nice dare for you slaves.

Get a banana, use a size that's comfortable for you.

Slip it in your pussy/ass (preferably ass), and go to school/work. Wear a skirt, NO panties.
When arrived at school/work go to the bathroom and masturbate to orgasm.
Every following break you have, you will edge using the banana.
If it slips out you will have to masturbate until you orgasm in a semi-public place, so no bathrooms or anything you can lock.

At lunchtime take it out and have a nice meal!

Tell me how it went. And make some pictures of the banana in your pussy/ass, one while masturbating with it and one while eating it.

Last edited:

Foot loser

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2014
Master in need of female slaves

I need some female slaves. I'm an 18 year old straight male. If interested Kik me at andrew_bmth_julien

Featured Threads

New Personals