Maledom Island

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
I'll join the Island...

I guess the 24 hours starts now when I read it? (but can only be a dog at home, not public or at work... And can't go outside to pee og shit - live in the middle of a city, but can accept to pee in the shower)

The 24 hours are done now... It was very humiliating to act like a dog, but someway it left me pretty horny... I don't know why... And tired - sleeping on the floor isn't comfortable...

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
I still have about 6 hours left, but I agree. I am very wet and it has been humiliating. Also, sleeping naked on the floor was rough. It was cold and my nipples were hard the whole time.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
I will start this tomorrow. My Master said he has plans for me this weekend though. So I will only be able to do it tomorrow through Friday. Also, since I am not permitted to wear a bra at all anyway I guess that means I can not follow one command without risk since it is already gone. However, I usually do what people tell me to, so i shouldn't have to worry.

MasterZp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2011
Command for BlondeSlut

BlondeSlut,

Tell us all about how you did with the dare you tried that you chose. Give us all the gory details, or as much as you can remember.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Day one of my doing blondslut's dare. I have on a black Skirt that is just above my knees and a pair of one inch heels. I have on no bra with a loose fitting green dressy tank top. I figured I would start with a long skirt and short heels if I have to go up from there. That way I don't run out of higher heels.

smilessmiles

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2012
since there are only two slaves here your order <both slaves> is to recruit more bitches

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
I'm actually out. I'm in the hospital again and the outcome isn't looking good. It's been great fun guys, I've loved following your commands, but it's time for me to move on and spend my last few days alive not in the computer.

How do i delete my account on here? I don't have the energy to try an figure it out.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
Excellent work bdsm4me, Blondeslut that is your next task, Enjoy

I'll write about it soon, it was very humiliating, embarassing and also strange. I've only masturbated with a banana (as a food thing) so far... I got a lot of work this period and is also getting a little ill (snotty/cold - don't know why when it is summer!?)...

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
BlondeSlut,

Tell us all about how you did with the dare you tried that you chose. Give us all the gory details, or as much as you can remember.

I'll write about it soon what I remember... I got a lot of work this period and is also getting a little ill (snotty/cold - don't know why when it is summer!?)...

StrictGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 31, 2012
Male Dom here.

I want all the slaves to wear a pair of panties stuffed inside their pussy with just a tiny bit hanging out and a bra lined with velcro or sanpaper tomorow. They are to wear these from the moment they wake up till they go to bed. They may remove the panties for peeing but they must reinsert them after peeing. They may not pee more than 4 times.

I would like the slaves to send a report of their task (and pics of their stuffed pussies if possible) via PM.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
Excellent work bdsm4me, Blondeslut that is your next task, Enjoy

I did the task earlier today...

It was very humiliating and strange to masturbate with a cucumber... I bought a new one, it was almost 10 inch long

1. time was on a chair... It feels great but also strange... But I did edge after almost 10 minutes...

2. time was leaning against the kitchen table and masturbating with my hans from behind... I was glad no one could see me like that...

3. time did I sit on the table and masturbate until I edged... I was getting harder to stop instead of cumming

4. time I was on all fours and masturbating from behind again... I edged after a few minutes...

5. time was standing normally and masturbating with my hands... My pussy was screaming after cumming now... It only took a few minutes to edge this time...

6. time and I could finally cum... I was sitting on my knees and almost riding it this time... My body was screaming after to cum and after a few minutes I got an amazing orgasm... But it was still embarassing and humiliating to masturbate this way...

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
BlondeSlut,

It was very strange and humiliating to do this task. Sorry if I can' remember it all perfectly... It is about a month ago I did it...

The first day was a black almost knee-length skirt and black boots with 5 cm heals. The dress wasn't humiliating, but it was still strange and humiliating to be a public slave for the most of the day. One customer did ask me about something and I said something about "maybe, I can look after it in a few minutes" and then waked up and thought damn... I didn't say yes... So lost the bra in the next break... It was very humiliating to only wear a t-shirt the rest of the day... My nipples was also stiff and easy to see through my top... Very humiliating...

Second day was in a beige a little shorter skirt and black boots with about 6 cm heels... I can't remember something special happened that day, but was still strange and humiliating to have to say yes to everything...

Third day was in a denim blue skirt (a little longer than the middle of my thighs) and 8 cm purple stilettos... My boss asked me this day if I could stay longer and I forgot the rules and got some plans so said no... Then I remembered the rules so had to remove my bra... Very humiliating... He asked me again about minutes after I had removed my bra and I said no again... Damn! I had to remove my g-string this time... Very humiliating... The rest of the day had to be without any underwear...

4. day was in a black skirt going to the middle of my thighs, red stilettos with 10 cm heels and of course no g-string this day... I had to focus a lot on keeping my skirt in place so forgot about the rules about saying yes one time when a colleague asked me to do one thing, so lost the bra again for the most of the day... Afterwards I thankfully didn't forget it more that day...

5. day was in denim blue skirt going about 1/3 to my knees and fortunately with a g-string under again... And my highest stilettos with 11 cm heels... They are black. This day was great - I didn't forget the rules, but still hard to say yes to everything...

6. day was in my shortest black skirt and again the 11 cm stilettos... It was a saturday so didn't have to go to work, but was out shopping in a grocery store... An older lady asked me if I could give her something from the bottom shelf. It was very humiliating to bend forward so my skirt slipped up a bit... I don't know if someone watched it, but very humiliating... Later the evening I was out to a party and at a disco... Some boys asked for my number and wasn't sure if was okay to say no... So took the punishment 2 times and was without panties and bra the half of the evening... It didn't give me less attention that evening... It was very humiliating, but left my pussy more wet...

7. day was in the same skirt and stilettos and luckily I was home the most of the day. So was a quiet day, but still humiliating to take a walk public in the short skirt and high heels without panties... I did also get a lot of attention.... Very humiliating...

MasterZp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2011
A good description

BlondeSlut,

A good description. It sounds like quite the interesting week.

So for your next task, you are to spend a day teasing that pussy. When you wake up in the morning, you are to edge for 2 minutes. By that I mean that once you reach the edge, you are to keep yourself on the edge without cumming for 2 minutes. Then stop and go and get ready for the day.

You are to wear a short skirt, no longer then mid thigh. Heels at least 4cm high. On top, you are to wear a top that is close to the body, with an older bra that you have cut holes in so that the nipples can poke through. You can also wear a 1/4 cup bra if you have one, so the nipples are again poking out. Notice I didn't mention anything about panties, as you won't need them today.

Now, every hour, at the top of the hour, you are to find somewhere to reach under that skirt and finger that pussy and clit. You are to do that for 3 minutes, and then stop. Resume whatever you were doing, until the next hour arrives. Of course, you are not allowed to cum. If you miss starting at the top of the hour, you are to add 1 minute to the length of the fingering for each 5 minutes you are late. I suggest you are not too late!

Keep up the rubbing the entire day, and then edge again for 5 minutes at the end of the day, right before you go to sleep.

This should make for an interesting and horny day, having to keep that pussy all wet and swollen without release all day.

Write a report to the thread when it is over with as much detail as you can manage.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
I'm on holiday now until Wednesday. But sounds like a humiliating and frustrating day...

MasterZp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2011
Welcome Becky

Welcome becky.

Start off with sharing your most humiliating dare with all of us.

Featured Threads

New Personals