Masculinization/defemeinization

F

Femmedykebutch

Hi, I am new to kinktalk. I am interested in masculinising and defeminize go myself. I do not have a domme to do so. But I am desperate to do it to myself. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have googled my fetish but found nothing. Just one or two erotica stories and those not extreme enough. I have some ideas please tell me your view on them.
1. Using men's body wash/perfume
2. What should I do with my body hair?
3. Should I wear bras my boobs are 36c
4. I am thick and muscular should I loose weight or gain it?
5. What kinds of clothing should I wear?
6. I want to start sleeping on the floor with a collar on.
7. How should I pee?
8. What hairstyle should I cut?
I am very deeply into humiliation . Public is also fine.
Pls help me with your suggestions

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Your post made me realize that while we have "feminization" sub-forum, we don't have a "masculinization" one. May have to fix that.

So, first question: is this "fantasy" or do you want to see real changes that may last even outside of "sexy time?"

mineus64

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2016
Seattle
You probably might want to look into tips for trans men, as a lot of those can also be applied to you in this situation.
As for your questions:
1: Yes. I personally recommend wearing Old Spice. You just can't go wrong with Old Spice.
2: Grow it out, perhaps?
3: You can stop wearing bras, or even look into purchasing a binder (Google "trans man binder" for ideas, I recommend those from GC2B and Underworks) if you want your breasts to appear smaller/go away entirely. Please keep in mind binder safety, though, and never wear a binder for longer than 8 hours at a time and NEVER wear a binder while sleeping.
4: You might want to gain it, and maybe start working out if you're trying to look more masculine.
5: Men's shirts and men's pants. Really, men's pants are kinda an upgrade since they (*gasp*) have actual pocket space.
6: You can do that if you wish.
7: You can purchase a STP (Stand To Pee) device pretty cheaply (just Google "STP device"), which is basically a funnel. Some of them come in the shape of penises, while others are purely utilitarian. It's your choice which one you want to get.
8: Get a short haircut, perhaps a "pixie cut" or something like that. Google "lesbian haircuts" for some masculine haircuts for feminine people.
Good luck, and have a great day!

F

Femmedykebutch

Your post made me realize that while we have "feminization" sub-forum, we don't have a "masculinization" one. May have to fix that.
We should defiently have a sub forum for that.

So, first question: is this "fantasy" or do you want to see real changes that may last even outside of "sexy time?"
I want it to be both
I don't mind real changes that aren't extremely extreme

F

Femmedykebutch

You probably might want to look into tips for trans men, as a lot of those can also be applied to you in this situation.
As for your questions:
1: Yes. I personally recommend wearing Old Spice. You just can't go wrong with Old Spice. This will be excellent
2: Grow it out, perhaps? Yes
3: You can stop wearing bras, or even look into purchasing a binder (Google "trans man binder" for ideas, I recommend those from GC2B and Underworks) if you want your breasts to appear smaller/go away entirely. Please keep in mind binder safety, though, and never wear a binder for longer than 8 hours at a time and NEVER wear a binder while sleeping. But I want to be humiliated when my tits hang out in a men's shirt? So will think about this
4: You might want to gain it, and maybe start working out if you're trying to look more masculine. I will get more muscular and workout in men's clothing brakes
5: Men's shirts and men's pants. Really, men's pants are kinda an upgrade since they (*gasp*) have actual pocket space. Lol yes this is good

7: You can purchase a STP (Stand To Pee) device pretty cheaply (just Google "STP device"), which is basically a funnel. Some of them come in the shape of penises, while others are purely utilitarian. It's your choice which one you want to get. I will find out if it avlb where I live
8: Get a short haircut, perhaps a "pixie cut" or something like that. Google "lesbian haircuts" for some masculine haircuts for feminine people.
Good luck, and have a great day this seems like a great idea I will look at some humiliating short hairstyles but this might take a bit of time

Thanks mineus64

mineus64

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2016
Seattle
As for your questions:
1: Yes. I personally recommend wearing Old Spice. You just can't go wrong with Old Spice. This will be excellent
2: Grow it out, perhaps? Yes
3: You can stop wearing bras, or even look into purchasing a binder (Google "trans man binder" for ideas, I recommend those from GC2B and Underworks) if you want your breasts to appear smaller/go away entirely. Please keep in mind binder safety, though, and never wear a binder for longer than 8 hours at a time and NEVER wear a binder while sleeping. But I want to be humiliated when my tits hang out in a men's shirt? So will think about this
4: You might want to gain it, and maybe start working out if you're trying to look more masculine. I will get more muscular and workout in men's clothing brakes
5: Men's shirts and men's pants. Really, men's pants are kinda an upgrade since they (*gasp*) have actual pocket space. Lol yes this is good

7: You can purchase a STP (Stand To Pee) device pretty cheaply (just Google "STP device"), which is basically a funnel. Some of them come in the shape of penises, while others are purely utilitarian. It's your choice which one you want to get. I will find out if it avlb where I live
Good luck, and have a great day this seems like a great idea I will look at some humiliating short hairstyles but this might take a bit of time

Thanks mineus64
You're welcome. Might want to adjust those quote tags. ^-^

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hi, I am new to kinktalk. I am interested in masculinising and defeminize go myself. I do not have a domme to do so. But I am desperate to do it to myself. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have googled my fetish but found nothing. Just one or two erotica stories and those not extreme enough. I have some ideas please tell me your view on them.
1. Using men's body wash/perfume
2. What should I do with my body hair?
3. Should I wear bras my boobs are 36c
4. I am thick and muscular should I loose weight or gain it?
5. What kinds of clothing should I wear?
6. I want to start sleeping on the floor with a collar on.
7. How should I pee?
8. What hairstyle should I cut?
I am very deeply into humiliation . Public is also fine.
Pls help me with your suggestions

mmm this is a very interesting fetish, as I've known many guys that want to be feminized but never really met any women that want to be more masculine (apart from trans people). that said I do have a few ideas if you're still looking for them... but first let's address your list

1. using men's bodywash/shampoo/deodorant/cologne/etc. would be perfectly fine (actually just among more boyish lesbians it isn't unheard of so it isn't something that will stand out too much) you may even want to splash some aftershave on your face from time to time regardless of if you need to shave or not.
2. mmmm when it comes to body hair I'd say it kind of depends on the type of guy you would like to be masculinized into, but I'd say that you shouldn't shave your pubes, and possibly not your pits either. You mentioned you have a thick muscular body so if that is the case then a lot of muscular guys shave there arms and legs (at least what would be visible).
3. I don't think you should really wear bras anymore the goal is to make you more masculine and a lot less feminine right? so bras are definitely out, another person said you could wear a binder that trans men wear but unfortunately I don't know the price on that, and since it sounds kind of like something meant for medical use it might be rather pricey. If this is the case alternative methods could be wrapping your chest (I can't remember the specific word for it but basically your bind your chest tightly in medical gauze if you're into bondage and/or pain this might be better but don't sleep with it on and you should basically remove it once you come home for the day) another option is simply buying a sports bra as many men see them as being unwomanlike or not cute.
4. if anything I'd say you should keep exorcising and build up more muscle not really to the point that you look like a body builder but at least enough that you can kind of see it without flexing
5. probably men's clothes, let's see here for starters you would want to wear clothes that aren't cute or very girly in general, I'd say go for darker shades and if you really want to go all out on the whole make me more masculine thing then buying men's clothes/men's sizes would be a must. also for underwear you should wear boxers, except during your period then you need to wear girls underwear but in this case I'd suggest wearing boyshorts as they are the closest to boys underwear you can get... well or you could use tampons instead of pads but in a way isn't that less masculine than wearing panties? plus you can still leak wearing tampons depending on how heavy your periods are...
6. uhm... ok this one has nothing to really do with the whole masculinity thing but if you really want to then I'd suggest getting a collar and sleeping naked every night but when it comes to the whole sleeping on the floor thing I wouldn't suggest doing it too often because it will basically ruin your back later on in life, so maybe twice a week at most
7. mmm it kind of depends I think that in your own home you should pee standing up (mmm it's kind of hard to explain the exact poses required but just keep experimenting until you figure it out) also when it comes to doing this in public since you will more or less have to get naked from the waist down it'll be up to you whether you do it or not, that said I'd like to mention that it is very humiliating to do this in public even when no one is watching so it should go great with your humiliation fetish
8. as for your hairstyle I think it should at least be a shorter cut but if that doesn't really work for you (like you don't look good with short hair) go for something a little more tomboy like a ponytail

ok finally onto other suggestions
first I think you might want to try using the men's restroom whenever possible. next you should wear little to no makeup. third and finally, if you are fine with the smell you might want to try not wearing any deodorant especially before any heavy workouts as this all be it gross can also be seen as being a more manly stench, it's also very embarrassing to know that you're the cause of it.

mineus64

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2016
Seattle
mmm this is a very interesting fetish, as I've known many guys that want to be feminized but never really met any women that want to be more masculine (apart from trans people).

I'd just like to point out here that trans men aren't women who what to be masculinised. They're men with women's bodies who want to be masculinised. Though it's easy to make that mistake when you're from the outside looking in. ^-^

F

Femmedykebutch

i am plannign to do this and i was thinking of shaving my face too
i dont i should sleep on the floor but i will get a collar
i will pee standing up
i like ur suggestion about the manly stench

F

Femmedykebutch

this is an update
1. I have cut my hair from butt length to bra lenght.
2. I have removed all female bathing etc supllies from my bathroom
3. I have disposed off all my makeup
4. i have started taking proteins supplement and lifting weight
5. i have got a pair of man boots which i will be wearing.
6. i have started shaving my face i will also buy aftershave
7. I have had a bath with man soap and will buy man shampoo
8. I have started to pee standing up it is messy but i am doing it naked from bottm so i dont dirty clothes
9. i am try to wear mens clothes but if i cant find something i will wear a similar clothing item that is very slutty.
10. i havet stopped shaving pits and pussy
11. i also now have bath only once in two days for my manly stench

Trapper_Jock

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
Just found this thread and this sort of thing really floats my boat!

Does anyone know what happened with this person. I'd love to masculinize her!

Trp

Featured Threads

New Personals