Nina's Risky Reverse Raffle

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I just realized that we only need one additional contestant to draw a 1st runner up. And how many participants are needed for a 2nd runner up? More than 5 as well?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I just realized that we only need one additional contestant to draw a 1st runner up. And how many participants are needed for a 2nd runner up? More than 5 as well?
Yes, more than 5 contestants criteria also applies to have a second runner up position
I am still considering if one can reduce it to zero or atleast has to retain 1 ticket by rule, I am thinking zero should be allowed as some lurker would definitely target them before they reach zero
I have decided that even if a contestant enkinks all their tickets, their name will remain in the raffle with weight 1, that's pretty low chances so it's fair:)

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I have decided that even if a contestant enkinks all their tickets, their name will remain in the raffle with weight 1, that's pretty low chances so it's fair:)
I knew it. I will win.

maxperv

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014
Today:
  • 200 spanks to my nipples
  • 200 spanks to my genitals

2 tickets enkinked, 48 tickets left.

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Yes, more than 5 contestants criteria also applies to have a second runner up position
I have thought about this and feel its fair to have a first runner up position, given the current number of contestants i.e. 5. If one more joins we'll have a second runner up but till then we officially have a winner and a first runner up position

Last edited:
Reactions: kaylessa

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
You love to mix anxiety with pleasure, don't you? Well, that encourages me even more to try to drop my ticket count to 1. Lots of work to do.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I knew it. I will win.
You love to mix anxiety with pleasure, don't you? Well, that encourages me even more to try to drop my ticket count to 1. Lots of work to do.
Winning here is actually getting your name picked in the raffle and number of tickets increase the chances, but the winner has a punishment rather than a reward..lol so the two statements aren't coherent but I get what you mean:)

I like your energy, it's fun hosting a game when participants are enthusiastic, thanks and yes mind games are my number one kink so I love keeping people both anxious and pleased at the same time 😏

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Yesterday I had:
  • 30 minutes of jumping jacks and squats, switched every 5 minutes, all nude
  • 20 minutes of nipple clamps
Today I had:
  • 30 minutes of jumping jacks and squats, switched every 5 minutes, all nude
  • 20 minutes of nipple clamps
  • 200 spanks on genitals
Tickets enkinked so far (totals):
  • 1 for continuous edging
  • 1 for genital spanks
  • 3 for nipple clamps
  • 1 for naked chores
  • 6 for naked exercises
38 tickets left

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
This raffle will start on Saturday 1st Feb midnight GMT and continue for the first two weeks of February.

As you can see this is a different kind of raffle with different rules. Everyone joining here starts with a bundle of 50 tickets. Your objective is to enkink (a made up concept similar to encash meaning to convert to kink..lol) the tickets so as to reduce the no. of tickets as well as the chances of your name popping up at the time of the random draw at the end where the number of tickets left with you will be the weight assigned to your name in the draw.

The (unlucky) raffle winner will have to post 3 pictures attempting 3 different kinks, the first runner up (provided there are more than 3 contestants) has to post 2 and the 2nd runners up (if more than 5 contestants) has to post 1. Pictures should be as per kt rules and to be posted in your albums only. if pictures are a limit for someone then just reports will be acceptable too.

The various options to enkink tickets are (self monitored, no pics required)
  • One ticket - for every one hour of edging (maximum one per day permissible if done voluntarily)
  • One ticket - for every day of 'no touch' denial endured (so if you use this, you can't earn for the edging above)
  • One ticket - for every 200 spanks on nipples or genital
  • One ticket - for every 20 minutes of clamping or other pain devices applied
  • One ticket - for every one hour of assuming submissive poses
  • One ticket - for 90 minutes of chores done naked or with a kinky element.
  • Two tickets - for every three hours of bondage under clothing (eg. crotch rope)
  • Two tickets - Every half an hour of naked exercises (females can wear sports bra)
  • Three tickets - Every one hour of custom kink based on your preferences with report
  • Four tickets - One predicament bondage task with report
  • Five tickets - One hidden public dare with report
(Not more than 20% of the tickets can be enkinked using a single category or in a single day)

Contestants are expected to post here atleast once in every two days, updating everyone on their tasks done and tickets enkinked, if they do not update from time to time, they risk getting those enkinked tickets re-added to their totals. Additionally its preferable if their signatures also reflect the latest number of tickets they have so lurkers can strategize and target.

Now for the risk factor, by following and constructively commenting (50 words min.) on the ongoing game/contestants/tasks etc , every lurker can earn one card per post limited to max one card per day, self earned and self monitored. Each card can then be used by them targeting any of the contestants they like, any time in the game either as a red card or a green card.
Red Card - Pain task
Green Card - Pleasure task
(tasks should take no longer than half an hour to complete or breach limits of the contestant they are given to)
Thus, lurkers posting regularly can earn cards consistently and store and use at a later time to maximise their impact on the game and the constestants luck..lol

Once a contestant gets targeted, they have a choice, either forego the reduction of 20% of the tickets already enkinked (that is they will be added back to their total) or perform the task asap. If the contestant chooses to do the task instead then they are blocked from enkinking until they have finished the task and posted a report in the thread (no pics required)

P.S. even if a contestant enkinks all their tickets, their names will still be in the raffle draw with weight 1 which has very low chances of being picked.

Feel free to join the game upto 5th Feb. Hope we all enjoy the game;)

Clear-Acrylic-Lucky-Draw-Box-Lottery-Draw.jpg_350x350.jpg
2 more hours of edging, 40 minutes with clothespins on nipples, and 30 minutes of naked jumping jacks, sit-ups, and pushups....So I'm down to 42 tickets.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Good job everyone, very competitive, I am going to shortly bring in some twists to make things interesting for everyone;)
2 more hours of edging, 40 minutes with clothespins on nipples, and 30 minutes of naked jumping jacks, sit-ups, and pushups....So I'm down to 42 tickets.
can you please post the break up too to avoid confusion, I am guessing the edging is done on two separate days as you can get credit for only 1 hour max per day for the edging

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
Good job everyone, very competitive, I am going to shortly bring in some twists to make things interesting for everyone;)

can you please post the break up too to avoid confusion, I am guessing the edging is done on two separate days as you can get credit for only 1 hour max per day for the edging

Yes, sorry for the confusion. The edging was one hour yesterday and one this morning. So my totals so far:

3 hrs edging =3 tickets
One hour clamps=3 tickets
30 minutes naked exercise=2 tickets.

42 tickets remaining.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Twist 1

The first to decode the following message gets complimentary what the message says

"Gur qrpbqre trgf n cranygl bs cyhf gra gvpxrgf"

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Its a cipher or encrypted message and brainstorming and seeking information about ciphers may help. Its also optional to attempt for either an advantage or a penalty in the game. That's the risk.

Raffle Stats

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 47 tickets
@kaylessa - 38 tickets
@maxperv - 48 tickets
@PunsexualPrince - 46 tickets
@atownesquire - 42 tickets

Lurkers
0 red cards earned
0 green cards earned

Deadlines (all end at 11.59 pm GMT)
Last day to join raffle - 5th Feb
Last day to enkink tickets - 14th Feb

Raffle draw date - 15th Feb

All rules and enkinkment options in the first post of the thread.

maxperv

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014

decodes to:

"The decoder gets a penalty of plus ten tickets"

Rot13?? too easy, lol

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016

decodes to:

"The decoder gets a penalty of plus ten tickets"

Rot13?? too easy, lol
seems too easy as you've cracked it so soon, but you also get the penalty:rolleyes:
so your score is 58 tickets but nice job with decoding, did you just use an online tool

Reactions: maxperv

maxperv

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014
seems too easy as you've cracked it so soon, but you also get the penalty:rolleyes:
so your score is 58 tickets but nice job with decoding, did you just use an online tool

Is it really a penalty? Or rather a reward? What's the point of a raffle if you aren't in it to win it😈

• Haha

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
While I won't post twists so frequently (max. 5 twists in total until the draw and all optional) as it could be unfair to the hardworking contestants, I am posting a second twist today just to be more equitable so as to give an opportunity to everyone.

Twist 2

bags.png

There are 6 gift bags. Each contestant can pick one, though its optional to participate. All but one have advantages for sure. Once a gift bag is picked by one contestant, the same can't be picked again. I will reveal the contents of the gift bags any time on 5th Feb and after that no one can pick a gift bag.

Any contestant interested in this gamble can post on this thread, the gift bag number they picked. To be fair with the contents, I have already posted the contents in a PM to a reliable member to assure the gamble remains fair and unbiased.

Reactions: justdave67

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Is it really a penalty? Or rather a reward? What's the point of a raffle if you aren't in it to win it😈
This is a reverse raffle and the objective is to minimise chances so I call all my initiatives for increment of ticket numbers as penalties and those that can lead to reductions as advantages, however contestants with all different objectives are allowed so with yours, you should be looking out for penalties and no harm in it either..;)

Featured Threads

New Personals