Nina's Risky Reverse Raffle

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Here ye here ye, all good members of Kink Talk.
I have the honor of announcing the contents of the mystery bags as follows!

Bag 1 - Selected by @justdave67 IS Add 10 tickets to any one opponent's totals
Bag 2 - Selected by @maxperv IS Bail out of one lurker's task (either green or red)
Bag 3 - Selected by @kaylessa IS Subtract 5 tickets from your total and add 5 tickets to any one opponent's total
Bag 4 - Selected by @PunsexualPrince IS Limit free edging enkinkments for any one day.
Bag 5 - Selected by @atownesquire IS All enkinkments count for double the tickets for one day
Bag 6 - Selected by @1Exhibitionist IS Transfer 5 tickets from any one opponent to yourself

Congratulations to all players I hope you enjoy the contents of your bag.

And a big thanks to @nina for devising and running a very entertaining and engaging game, things are really hotting up and getting really competitive. Lets see how things unfold as we get the lurkers entering the game and mixing things up!

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Here ye here ye, all good members of Kink Talk.
I have the honor of announcing the contents of the mystery bags as follows!

Bag 1 - Selected by @justdave67 IS Add 10 tickets to any one opponent's totals
Bag 2 - Selected by @maxperv IS Bail out of one lurker's task (either green or red)
Bag 3 - Selected by @kaylessa IS Subtract 5 tickets from your total and add 5 tickets to any one opponent's total
Bag 4 - Selected by @PunsexualPrince IS Limit free edging enkinkments for any one day.
Bag 5 - Selected by @atownesquire IS All enkinkments count for double the tickets for one day
Bag 6 - Selected by @1Exhibitionist IS Transfer 5 tickets from any one opponent to yourself

Congratulations to all players I hope you enjoy the contents of your bag.

And a big thanks to @nina for devising and running a very entertaining and engaging game, things are really hotting up and getting really competitive. Lets see how things unfold as we get the lurkers entering the game and mixing things up!
Thanks Doc for revealing the contents:)

For the contestants, you can use your bag powers once anytime before the game closes for the raffle draw on 15th Feb. First 5 bags contained advantages from my perspective and the 6th one had the penalty. While the first five are optional i.e. the bag holders are free to avail the power or lapse it, the sixth one being a penalty and belonging to @1Exhibitionist is mandatory to be used by him

Last edited:

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
I will go ahead and use my double points prize before someone steals it from me somehow :p

One hour of edging=2 tickets
200 ball spanks and 400 nipple spanks with a wooden spoon =6 tickets
30 minutes of naked exercises (jumping jacks, sit-ups, pushups, running in place)=4 tickets
Hidden public dare with report =10 tickets

I am wearing a pink thong under my clothes today at work. The real challenge started this morning at the gym. I wore my gym shorts and T-shirt over the thong and biked to the gym on the way to work, with my work clothes in my bag. I did not bring a change of underwear. I chose a fairly secluded locker, that I thought would be unlikely someone else would choose one on the same row, though that was certainly a possibility, and it would be visible to anyone walking by to go back to the gym area. Anyway, I was self conscious as I was lifting weights that someone might be able to spot the pink looking up my shorts, but I don't think they did. After my workout, it was about 6:15 am and the usual creepy old guys naked guys were walking around the locker room. I nervously stripped to just my panties in front of the locker, heart racing, them slipped them off and wrapped myself in a towel, hiding them under my work clothes in my bag. After the shower it was the same thing, standing in just a towel, I checked to see that nobody was around and quickly put them back on. Heart racing, I sat down in just the panties and stumbled with my pants trying to hurriedly put them on. Thankfully I don't think anyone saw. I finished getting dressed, and other than being nervous at the stall in the bathroom and trying to be careful to conceal them, it's been rather uneventful, other than just being uncomfortable and a bit gross as they were sweaty from the gym.

So my total should now be: 18

5 hrs edging =6 tickets (includes double up prize)
One hour clamps=3 tickets
200 ball spanks and 400 nipple spanks=6 tickets (includes double prize)
60 minutes naked exercise=6 tickets. (includes double prize)
90 minutes of naked chores =1 ticket
Hidden public task with report=10 tickets (includes double prize)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Raffle Stats

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 50 tickets - Transfer 5 tickets from any one opponent to yourself (USED)
@kaylessa - 31 tickets - Subtract 5 tickets from your total and add 5 tickets to any one opponent's total
@maxperv - 51 tickets - Bail out of one lurker's task (either green or red)
@PunsexualPrince - 43 tickets - Limit free edging enkinkments for any one day.
@atownesquire - 18 tickets - All enkinkments count for double the tickets for one day (USED)
@justdave67 - 37 tickets - Add 10 tickets to any one opponent's totals

Lurkers
Red Cards
@nina - 1
Green Cards
none
(any kt member can post min. 50 words constructive comments on the game anytime and as many times as they wish to and claim one lurker card of any type [red/green] each time subject to max. 1 per day per lurker)
P.S. Last day to enkink tickets and use bag powers - 14th Feb, 11.59 pm GMT
Raffle draw date - 15th Feb
All rules and enkinkment options in the first post of the thread

maxperv

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014
Previously:
  • 400 spanks to my nipples
  • 200 spanks to my genitals
  • 60 minutes in a ball stretcher (3 tickets for 3x 20 minutes with a pain device applied)
  • 200 spanks to swollen balls
  • 40 minutes in pain device - nipple clamps
  • Penalty of 10 tickets added
51 tickets remaining
Today:
  • 60 minutes in a ball stretcher (3 tickets for 3x 20 minutes with a pain device applied)
  • 1 hour of edging
  • 40 more minutes of nipple claims (reached the 20% maximum for the pain device category)
51-6 = 45 tickets

Reactions: nina

PunsexualPrince

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2019
400 genital spanks, 400 nipple spanks

43-4 = 39 tickets remaining. Man I need to start doing more interesting things to bring that number down.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
400 genital spanks, 400 nipple spanks

43-4 = 39 tickets remaining. Man I need to start doing more interesting things to bring that number down.
I just counted that you have already taken credit for spankings to enkink 9 tickets so far and by the 20% limit rule for each category, you can only enkink one more ticket by using the spanking option, however there are many other enkinkment options enlisted including custom kink and bag power that you can benefit from

Reactions: PunsexualPrince

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Well, unfortunately since my last update I was extremely busy and thus didn't have time to do much. It's awesome that @1Exhibitionist chose me to drop my tickets a bit, that helps a lot. Thanks!

Yesterday I was able to do
  • 200 genital spanks
  • 20 minutes of nipple clamps

Tickets enkinked so far (totals):
  • 1 for continuous edging
  • 3 for genital spanks
  • 4 for nipple clamps
  • 2 for naked chores
  • 6 for naked exercises
  • 5 by reduction of @1Exhibitionist
29 tickets left

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Raffle Stats

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 50 tickets - Transfer 5 tickets from any one opponent to yourself (USED)
@kaylessa - 39 tickets - Subtract 5 tickets from your total and add 5 tickets to any one opponent's total
@maxperv - 45 tickets - Bail out of one lurker's task (either green or red)
@PunsexualPrince - 39 tickets - Limit free edging enkinkments for any one day.
@atownesquire - 18 tickets - All enkinkments count for double the tickets for one day (USED)
@justdave67 - 30 tickets - Add 10 tickets to any one opponent's totals (USED)

Lurkers
Red Cards
@nina - 1 [USED]
Green Cards
none
(any kt member can post min. 50 words constructive comments on the game anytime and as many times as they wish to and claim one lurker card of any type [red/green] each time subject to max. 1 per day per lurker)
All rules and enkinkment options in the first post of the thread.

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
@atownesquire you have been targeted

target-gif-11.gif

You have the choice to either do the following task or add back 20% of your enkinked tickets so far in this game. Should you choose to do the task instead, then until you do so and report back on this thread, your further enkinkments won't be counted.

Task - Take two pegs and attach them on either ends of a rope or string and fix the centre of the string to a point above, door/hook etc. The length of the rope should be such that when you stand on tip toes and attach the pegs on either ends of the string to clamp your nipples, the string should be taut, now standing in this predicament start edging until you cum. Once you do so, you have to pull off the pegs off your nipples without use of hands, i.e. just by movement, if it already did not come off during the edging/cumming. At the end of thirty minutes if you are still not able to cum in this predicament, then you can pull the pegs off anyways but again without using hands.

[COURTESY - BY USING A LURKER RED CARD]

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
TWIST 3

Participate in this optional game of mastermind. The first to crack the code will win and get 10 tickets that they can distribute in any manner they want ranging from adding all to an opponent or even themselves or distributing among one or more of their competitors. The game closes on 12th Feb and if the code remains unsolved by then, no one wins the tickets.

The code is a standard 4 coloured pegs from the following eight options available with repetition allowed
[R]ed
[B]lue
[G]reen
[Y]ellow
[P]urple
[O]range
[V]iolet
[W]hite

If you haven't played this game before then for example if the code was Red Red Blue Green and if someone guessed Yellow Red Green Orange then they would get 1 Bull (for red which is right colour in right position) and 1 Cow (for green which is right colour but wrong position). After a few guesses it is easy to deduce the code logically.

In this twist every participant can guess once every four hours on this thread, however I will only respond to their guesses via PM once a day. Additionally I'll reply on the thread by stating cumulative number of cows and bulls scored for all guesses of all participants combined each day so contestants can understand where their competitors stand. For any queries feel free to ask questions. I have set the code and those interested can start guessing now.

Last edited:

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
@atownesquire you have been targeted

target-gif-11.gif

You have the choice to either do the following task or add back 20% of your enkinked tickets so far in this game. Should you choose to do the task instead, then until you do so and report back on this thread, your further enkinkments won't be counted.

Task - Take two pegs and attach them on either ends of a rope or string and fix the centre of the string to a point above, door/hook etc. The length of the rope should be such that when you stand on tip toes and attach the pegs on either ends of the string to clamp your nipples, the string should be taut, now standing in this predicament start edging until you cum. Once you do so, you have to pull off the pegs off your nipples without use of hands, i.e. just by movement, if it already did not come off during the edging/cumming. At the end of thirty minutes if you are still not able to cum in this predicament, then you can pull the pegs off anyways but again without using hands.

[COURTESY - BY USING A LURKER RED CARD]

I was afraid I might be a target since I took the lead. I will do the task, thanks Nina, hopefully I can get it done and report later today.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Okay... then I'll use my power to reduce my count by 5 and add 5 to the count of @justdave67 just as a revenge. I was unsure about who to use it at, but I guess he just volunteered...

My guess for the code is:
Red Red Blue Blue

Today I was able to do:
  • 200 spanks on genitals
  • 20 minutes of nipple clamps
  • 90 minutes naked chores
  • 60 minutes naked exercises

Tickets enkinked so far (totals):
  • 1 for continuous edging
  • 4 for genital spanks
  • 5 for nipple clamps
  • 3 for naked chores
  • 10 for naked exercises
  • 5 by reduction of @1Exhibitionist
  • -10 by increase of @justdave67
  • 5 by reduction of myself
27 tickets left

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
Okay, I did my targeted task tonight. I stripped and got 2 clothespins, and a shoelace. I wrapped it around the pipe coming out of my shower head, and attached the clothespins near the end of the shoelace and clamped my nipples so that when I was fully up on my tip toes they were only be pulled upward slightly, still painful but certainly manageable, but if I dropped my heels just a couple of inches, about halfway to the floor of the tub, I felt a very sharp pain. I set a timer for 30 minutes, but I was pretty confident I could cum before then. I started jerking off and was almost immediately hard and I edged pretty fast. The predicament was turning me on to be honest. It didn't take long for my calves to start to hurt, but as soon as I lowered to get some relief I felt a sharp pain in my nips. I edged about 5 or 6 times and slowed down to prolong it, honestly I could have came much sooner but that seemed a bit against the spirit of the task. It was difficult to remain on my tip toes while cumming, so both my nips and my calves were in a lot of pain as I orgasmed. Suddenly removing the clothespins didn't seem as much fun, but I quickly lowered my feet all the way down and that stretched them to the max, a quick half step backwards and they popped off as I let out an audible "ouch!" I checked the timer and it was at 17 minutes.

Thanks again for the task Nina. Also, I have a question regarding the "custom kink" task. Does it have to be done specifically and exclusively for this raffle? The reason I ask is because I lost a superbowl bet and have to do a monster forfeit in the near future, I'm wondering if I can get tickets enkinked here if I post a report here?

Also, I'm going to guess Red, Blue, Green, Yellow.

Reactions: nina and justdave67

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Some great guesses so far, Individual responses stating number of cows and bulls in each guess has been PM'ed to respective participants already.

Red Red Blue Green
White Green Blue Yellow
Red Red Blue Blue
Yellow Red Green Orange
Red, Blue, Green, Yellow.
Blue yellow orange blue
Purple Purple Violet Violet

Cumulatively, For all the above guesses in this round, you all got a total of
5 Cows
2 Bulls

Thanks again for the task Nina. Also, I have a question regarding the "custom kink" task. Does it have to be done specifically and exclusively for this raffle? The reason I ask is because I lost a superbowl bet and have to do a monster forfeit in the near future, I'm wondering if I can get tickets enkinked here if I post a report here?

Great report!! Yes, you'll have to do tasks exclusively for the raffle if you bring it to my knowledge as double credits for the same task for two separate purposes seem unfair to me.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Raffle Stats

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 48 tickets - Transfer 5 tickets from any one opponent to yourself (USED)
@kaylessa - 27 tickets - Subtract 5 tickets from your total and add 5 tickets to any one opponent's total [USED]
@maxperv - 45 tickets - Bail out of one lurker's task (either green or red)
@PunsexualPrince - 39 tickets - Limit free edging enkinkments for any one day.
@justdave67 - 30 tickets - Add 10 tickets to any one opponent's totals (USED)

Lurkers
Red Cards
@nina - 1 on 5th Feb [USED] ;
Green Cards
@nina - 1 on 8th Feb
All rules and enkinkment options in the first post of the thread.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals