No panties for 2 months

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Hi so I have agreed to do 4 edges per day each 2 hours apart and 2 stretching sessions for 30 mins each day. I am not allowed to touch with my fingers . And I am not allowed to cum until I can fit more inside my pussy. I am open to any other suggestions as well. The edges are to be done by humping only.

I have not managed to edge enough today or stretch I can fit in one edge and one stretching session but I still won't have done enough and I did have enough time to do these so I believe I need to be punished for not doing as I was told. Please make it a reasonably hard I want it to be something that will encourage me not to disobey again.

Also I am going away for a few days and will not have my own space so please think of a way I can either have a punishment for those days as well or tasks to do on those days. Thank you.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I caught up on my edges as told and fucked myself with the pens and I tried to stuff myself with the panties but they didn't fit.... now I am sitting with panties on my face and pens stretching me.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Not being allowed to touch my clit is driving me crazy I really want to rub it.

Reactions: rgoddes420

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Lol, I bet you do! A frustrated sub is so much fun, and earning that privilege is still a long way off for you...

Ok I guess it is not really mine to touch anymore. It is just all I can think about I guess I just have to enjoy to humping I am allowed to do.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I am really sorry today i was travelingand only managed to do one of the required egdes. I am now stuck sharing a room and with no where private. I still want to be good but is there another type of task i can do for the next few days? I still probably shouldnt be allowed to touch mt clit or touch a lot but maybe you could think of some public things but nothing where i would be seen.... that i could do.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Or also maybe another punishment or longer denial but i dont deserve to cum anytime soon. I am just not sure how to do these tasks but i want to make sure i stay frustrated and obedient....

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Unfortunately this is one of those "life interruptions" that happens form time to time. I guess mostly you will not be able to do anything but this will simply be more denial anyway.
Things you can do, take opportunities such as shower time or when using the toilet to edge by whatever means possible. Given the restricted circumstances fingers will be allowed until you are back to your normal situation. If possible continue short stretching periods while showering also.
Report when you can to keep your progress up to date.

Reactions: Lilly131

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Hi everyone i managed to edge twice yesterday. I have started a very big challenge for myself but i really want to stick to it. I have agreed so far to 49 weeks of denial but there may be more added. During this i must edge every 2 hours or 10 times a day. There are also additional edges i have to complete during the whole period. I will not cum unless ordered to do so. And of course if i do cum in that time without being told i will need to be punished quite harshly. I am really looking forward to this. Also the first 2 months of this i am not allowed to touch my clit however if you want to extend that time you may i will start this in a few days.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Ok so final count is 83 weeks. That is a lot so I will try my best but of course I am not sure how I will go. I am doing edging every 2-3 hours and for the first 4 months I am not allowed to touch with my hands. I am going to be a mess.

Reactions: The king

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Hypnosis is no joke I was silly and listened to a file and now I desperately want to be fucked.

Reactions: beof95

GoodGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Amsterdam
So are you setting an alarm clock every hour for when you're asleep so you can edge... ? Or are you not edging every hour but X times a day? If you're edging every hour that's very dangerous and I hope you take care and look after your health. Please look into the effects of sleep deprivation as it has been known to cause death in test subjects.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Sorry should have specified I am only doing it during the hours I am awake

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I touched my clit only for a few seconds but I think I need a punishment...

Reactions: Albatrozz

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Sorry pain is a limit

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this I am having quite a few life changes so I have been busy. I haven't been keeping up with my edges this last week and although I enjoy the idea of no touching my clit it is hard to edge only by humping. Which is hard because I like the frustration and feeling I get when I am not allowed to touch my clit a lot but practically it is hard to only hump things so maybe if you can think of something else to do that still doesn't allow me to touch my clit but isn't only humping that might be helpful. Also feel free to suggest punishments for not keeping up with the edges.

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals