No panties for 2 months

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So this one has real potential but needs some tweaks.
"1. write either "slut or whore" just above my pussy then go out into a public place with no panties and find a bathroom and finger myself for 5 mins then go and find a seat and sit for 15mins and think about how much of a slut i am. also during the whole week i am only to refer to myself as slut or whore. provide a detailed report. "
Lets make it you write "Horny slut", go out with a skirt and no panties. Find the public bathroom and finger yourself for 5 minutes. Then find somewhere to sit afterwards, when you sit down flip your skirt up so you sit bare ass on the seat. As you sit there thinking about what a horny slut you are also think about how your sloppy wet pussy will be leaking on the seat. When your 15 minutes contemplation is up get up and wipe the seat (you can decide what to use for that) and head home. Immediately write a detailed report of your adventure.

I also like the punishment idea for touching at any other time than what is allowed. Since pain is a problem for you I think that a crotch rope is the best as it more uncomfortable than painful and also a good reminder of what not to do. So lets see what you have to work with and discuss making one up for when you inevitably touch when you aren't supposed to.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
So this one has real potential but needs some tweaks.
"1. write either "slut or whore" just above my pussy then go out into a public place with no panties and find a bathroom and finger myself for 5 mins then go and find a seat and sit for 15mins and think about how much of a slut i am. also during the whole week i am only to refer to myself as slut or whore. provide a detailed report. "
Lets make it you write "Horny slut", go out with a skirt and no panties. Find the public bathroom and finger yourself for 5 minutes. Then find somewhere to sit afterwards, when you sit down flip your skirt up so you sit bare ass on the seat. As you sit there thinking about what a horny slut you are also think about how your sloppy wet pussy will be leaking on the seat. When your 15 minutes contemplation is up get up and wipe the seat (you can decide what to use for that) and head home. Immediately write a detailed report of your adventure.

I also like the punishment idea for touching at any other time than what is allowed. Since pain is a problem for you I think that a crotch rope is the best as it more uncomfortable than painful and also a good reminder of what not to do. So lets see what you have to work with and discuss making one up for when you inevitably touch when you aren't supposed to.

Ok sure so that can be made as this weeks special challenge. Do I keep the end bit about referring to myself as slut or whore? And do I have to refer to myself as that only if I don’t the other part of the challenge or the whole week regardless? Also what would be the reward for completing this challenge?

And I think making sure I know what will happen if I touch without permission is necessary because of how horny I am. The crotch rope would be ok but I need to actually go and buy rope to do it properly. Also anything else embarrassing would probably work as a punishment as well. Just something that I won’t like at all because then I am more likely to stick to the rules even if I am insanely horny.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok sure so that can be made as this weeks special challenge. Do I keep the end bit about referring to myself as slut or whore? And do I have to refer to myself as that only if I don’t the other part of the challenge or the whole week regardless? Also what would be the reward for completing this challenge?

And I think making sure I know what will happen if I touch without permission is necessary because of how horny I am. The crotch rope would be ok but I need to actually go and buy rope to do it properly. Also anything else embarrassing would probably work as a punishment as well. Just something that I won’t like at all because then I am more likely to stick to the rules even if I am insanely horny.

Yes lets stick with you being slut or whore all week.

Perhaps going out to buy some rope would be an extra humiliating reminder of what will happen too, that way you will have it there as a constant deterrent. I think some nice scratchy sisal rope would be best, its cheap and really uncomfortable.
Something like this; https://www.bunnings.com.au/grunt-6mm-x-10m-sisal-twisted-rope_p4310285

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Yes lets stick with you being slut or whore all week.

Perhaps going out to buy some rope would be an extra humiliating reminder of what will happen too, that way you will have it there as a constant deterrent. I think some nice scratchy sisal rope would be best, its cheap and really uncomfortable.
Something like this; https://www.bunnings.com.au/grunt-6mm-x-10m-sisal-twisted-rope_p4310285

Ok this slut will try and buy some rope soon.

Slut just did sluts humping session and is now very frustrated. Slut felt like a total slut kneeling naked rubbing sluts already dripping pussy on sluts pillow. Slut desperately wanted to keep humping but was wary of punishment so stopped at 5 minutes. This slut might end up doing the challenge simply because slut is so horny and wants another chance to touch.

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Another challenge idea for you;
Before you go into a public place you must write horny slut on your ass cheeks, one word on each cheek. You will wear the shortest skirt you have and no panties. Once in the public place, find a toilet and edge yourself by grinding on the toilet seat. If you get really wet, wipe some of your juices onto your forehead before you leave.
Do not clean the toilet seat after you are done.

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Since you hate taking pictures so much, a punishment could be to open the camera app on your phone, sit close to the camera and edge while looking at the phone. You must do this every day for the week whenever you edge.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Another challenge idea for you;
Before you go into a public place you must write horny slut on your ass cheeks, one word on each cheek. You will wear the shortest skirt you have and no panties. Once in the public place, find a toilet and edge yourself by grinding on the toilet seat. If you get really wet, wipe some of your juices onto your forehead before you leave.
Do not clean the toilet seat after you are done.

this one is too messy for slut public toilets are really gross and slut just couldnt

the camera one could be ok as a punishment.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hmmm, almost 4 hours since the last report of humping. I'm wondering how quick the slut will be to do her next session...

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Hmmm, almost 4 hours since the last report of humping. I'm wondering how quick the slut will be to do her next session...

slut hopes very soon but slut is around other people and needs to find a good excuse to be gone for 10 minutes. slut is incredibly horny and constantly wet and would do almost anything to be able to touch and play with itself

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
slut hopes very soon but slut is around other people and needs to find a good excuse to be gone for 10 minutes. slut is incredibly horny and constantly wet and would do almost anything to be able to touch and play with itself
Lol, wonderful! To keep a horny slut in this state is the ideal outcome which just goes to show sometimes keeping it simple is the best way...

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Lol, wonderful! To keep a horny slut in this state is the ideal outcome which just goes to show sometimes keeping it simple is the best way...

slut is happy that slut is being trained to be a good slut and that slut is responding how slut should. slut just finished fucking itself and is still very very horny sluts pussy is extremely wet and all slut could think about while fucking was how slut wanted all of sluts holes filled and how badly sluts clit wanted to be touched.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
slut has a question.... is slut allowed to rub sluts legs together? slut realized it was doing it. slut did not mean too slut didnt even realize at first.... if slut does not have permission should slut have a rule that sluts legs must not touch when sitting to make sure slut doesnt do it again?

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
If you're getting pleasure from rubbing your legs together then yes, your legs should not touch when sitting.

The challenge could be changed to let you edge in the toilets using your hairbrush, but keep everything else the same.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
ok slut will keep sluts legs appart just to be sure. as for the challenge fingers is easier because slut doesnt have to carry anything extra.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
slut is starting to experience some intense things. slut is finding that its pussy is very sensitive, when slut walks sluts pussy starts to tingle and when slut pees it does the same thing. slut is constantly wet and aching to be touched or filled slut is constantly thinking about being used slut wants to be a good slut an obedient slut. slut loves this but is also so horny that slut has to be careful not to touch when so desperate. slut is sitting with sluts legs wide apart because slut cant stop itself from rubbing its legs when they are together.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
slut is starting to experience some intense things. slut is finding that its pussy is very sensitive, when slut walks sluts pussy starts to tingle and when slut pees it does the same thing. slut is constantly wet and aching to be touched or filled slut is constantly thinking about being used slut wants to be a good slut an obedient slut. slut loves this but is also so horny that slut has to be careful not to touch when so desperate. slut is sitting with sluts legs wide apart because slut cant stop itself from rubbing its legs when they are together.
My advice would be the same, a good slut should have her legs open at all times anyway.

Of course there is always an exception for a slut under denial rules and that is if she finds an opportunity to service a cock. In that case any touching and denial rules are waived while she performs her slut duties to satisfy the cock if it wishes to use that hole.

Sounds like its going to be a tough and somewhat wet week, lol

Last edited:

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
My advice would be the same, a good slut should have her legs open at all times anyway.

Of course there is always an exception for a slut under denial rules and that is if she finds an opportunity to service a cock. In that case any touching and denial rules are waived while she performs her slut duties to satisfy the cock if it wishes to use that hole.

Sounds like its going to be a tough and somewhat wet week, lol

this slut will keep its legs open. this slut just finished its humping. this time slut humped a chair leg while kneeling naked slut was very embarrassed at first but then even more embarrassed when slut realized slut didnt want to stop. slut did stop after 5 minutes. slut is very horny.

slut has a few questions 1. while slut was humping the chair leg slut started to rub in a circular motion instead of humping for about a minute before slut realized what it was doing and went back to humping. is that action not allowed it may have rubbed sluts clit a little does slut need to be punished?

also slut wants to know if you mean to say that slut must service a cock if the cock asks and is safe to do so? slut is a virgin in all holes and just wants to clarify if you mean in the instance that it just happened... or that slut must service cocks anytime possible? and if slut did service a cock would slut still be forbidden from cumming?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
this slut will keep its legs open. this slut just finished its humping. this time slut humped a chair leg while kneeling naked slut was very embarrassed at first but then even more embarrassed when slut realized slut didnt want to stop. slut did stop after 5 minutes. slut is very horny.

slut has a few questions 1. while slut was humping the chair leg slut started to rub in a circular motion instead of humping for about a minute before slut realized what it was doing and went back to humping. is that action not allowed it may have rubbed sluts clit a little does slut need to be punished?

also slut wants to know if you mean to say that slut must service a cock if the cock asks and is safe to do so? slut is a virgin in all holes and just wants to clarify if you mean in the instance that it just happened... or that slut must service cocks anytime possible? and if slut did service a cock would slut still be forbidden from cumming?

In regards to question one, I think that in this regard humping is simply any rubbing motion using a large object externally so the circular motion is fine.

The exception mentioned was simply if the opportunity to service a cock came up, a sluts duty is then to the service of the cock over the rules. Of course it could be argued that a true sluts duty is always to service a cock if possible however being that you are a virgin and that opportunity is unlikely to come up this is purely hypothetical.
If in the line of duty to service a cock the slut did cum that is also excused, again unlikely but given your current frustration level who knows, lol...

Reactions: Lilly131

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
slut thanks you for the clarification. is there anything else you want to add to the special challenge slut is considering doing it tomorrow if possible

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Describe what you are going to do for the challenge to make it clear for anyone reading. I don't think we should add too much to the challenge though.

Featured Threads