Status
Not open for further replies.

kangaroo

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2013
Hi guys, I am now finding and searching ideas for my avatar and album .
I will post the pic with face if my private part are not showing.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
great picture for your avatar

Hi guys, I am now finding and searching ideas for my avatar and album .
I will post the pic with face if my private part are not showing.[/QUOTEi have an excellent avatar all ready for you to use!look at my album 'schoolgirl punishment'-pic 12 is perfect for you!:)

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
corner time

as for an 'album'-i dont know if you will do this-pictures of you dressed in school uniform-white socks,pleated skirt,blazer,white shirt and tie-if you dont want to show your face how about you standing in the corner with your hands on your head?if you are prepared to show your bum-not your vagina- your skirt pulled up and knickers pulled down so it just about covers the 'forbidden' area and your buttocks freshly reddened by a hard self-spanking with the hairbrush.i do not know if you will bare your bum-you certainly don't have to if you find it too embarasing-you in full school uniform,standing,head lowered and hands on head will have to suffice

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
as for an 'album'-i dont know if you will do this-pictures of you dressed in school uniform-white socks,pleated skirt,blazer,white shirt and tie-if you dont want to show your face how about you standing in the corner with your hands on your head?if you are prepared to show your bum-not your vagina- your skirt pulled up and knickers pulled down so it just about covers the 'forbidden' area and your buttocks freshly reddened by a hard self-spanking with the hairbrush.i do not know if you will bare your bum-you certainly don't have to if you find it too embarasing-you in full school uniform,standing,head lowered and hands on head will have to suffice

I have a slight problem with that suggestion as you are asking my slave to do something you want her to without checking with her master first.

While I have no issues with my slave adding an album or avatar, I do have an issue with other Doms making requests of my sub.

shilohs_candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2013
I have a slight problem with that suggestion as you are asking my slave to do something you want her to without checking with her master first.

While I have no issues with my slave adding an album or avatar, I do have an issue with other Doms making requests of my sub.

Your slave asked for ideas and was given some. I see no orders in her post. Secretspanker repeated "if", as in if you are willing, several times. She was asked for ideas and she gave them.

puppetmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2013
Ok ,thanks for the idea

Hey that's my "property" ;)

I would definitely like to see that too kangaroo! It's not as easy at it looks to get nice posture in that pose. My slave has been working very hard at practicing her poses to get to that point.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I you will be pleased to know that she has done that pose quite well. Although not exactly as the picture. It pleased me greatly to see her attempt it.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Dodged a bullet

I am thankful the image I have was not nude. As I have found that kangaroo has falsified her age. She is much younger then the age requirement of 18. As such I have terminated our relationship. I hope that no one has received any nude pictures from her.

May she find a master that she can be honest and open with

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I am thankful the image I have was not nude. As I have found that kangaroo has falsified her age. She is much younger then the age requirement of 18. As such I have terminated our relationship. I hope that no one has received any nude pictures from her.

May she find a master that she can be honest and open with

Oh shit. How old is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals