please help!!! :) :) :)

mrking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2015
How can I get my girlfriend to be more dominate in the bedroom? I drop little hints that I like her being in control she likes the idea of it. But when it comes to sex I feel like she's afraid to actually go through with it. I'm a switch so I'm dominate as well but sometimes I just want her to take control! I was thinking of buying a whip handcuffs stuff like that and see what she thinks because she does enjoy when I tell her to dig her nails in my back and she likes looking at the marks she leaves after she's done Would that be too much?

MissPleasure

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2015
Tell her what u really want rather than some hints here and there. Say exactly what u want & u can also ask her to role play. Create a scene where she's ur mistresses & u have to do what she asks otherwise ull be punished - and obviously disobey to be punished. Enjoy!

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I think you really need to sit down with her and explain what you like and how she can help. Remember: she's not a mind reader. She doesn't know all the specific things that get you off.

That, and from childhood she's likely been force feed a specific societal role that tells her that being assertive in bed is a BAD thing. So it might take time (I know it is in my case).

MistressWild74

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 29, 2014
Fact or Fiction!!!

There is still in some societies a stigma and discouragement of a woman being dominant and taking the lead But its all about personal choice and individual temperaments!!!!!
The truth is some men even find a strong woman threatening whereas some find them exciting......

myplaytime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2014
The problem I see is you are still dating aka girlfriend. She may be afraid that the bedroom secrets will no longer be secrets when or if she becomes your ex.

Featured Threads

New Personals