• Total voters

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I've never taken pics

So I've never taken pics doggy style pics and this is probably the most humiliation angle I've ever seen the sad little things. It really shows how pointy and pathetic they are. At this point, I'd be lucky if there was anybody at all willing to play with the little things, squeeze or suck on my little nips, I'd even love it if somebody would twist or torture my pathetic little mounds, punishing me for my shortcomings in trying to be a woman.

So, do you want an even more humiliating position than dogie style? One that would humiliate you even if your breasts were DD, but especially since they are LP (little pimple) sized?

Imagine this:

You start with a dogie style, now you move both your paws forward so they are bellow your face, and you rest your elbows on the ground! There you, you've just got a modified dogie style, feet and elbows!

BiSubSlut

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2019
How often would you like it to happen? And (reiterating @Hino2 's question), how often does it actually happen?

I want to be degraded daily, or at least most days. Life gets in the way.

Sometimes it happens a couple of times a week, sometimes it doesn’t happen for months. It’s not something you can put a timetable to.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Carry a sign bellow your tits... Have it read something like this: "Do you like my HUGE tits? Tell me so!"

trenho

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2011
@StarVapor
It's fun because girls usually take that pose to make them looks bigger. And in your case is not helping that much. You should try to streach then out by the nipples.

Reactions: theTherese

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
You could just go shirtless to the beach No one would know your supposed to be a girl. Wad up that training bra and stuff it in your shorts. Presto your a guy.

Reactions: theTherese

theTherese

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2019
Very true. But if it didn't feel harsh I'm sure it wouldn't be humiliating? ;-)

StarVapor

<:: Verified ::> [Flat Chested]
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
You could just go shirtless to the beach No one would know your supposed to be a girl. Wad up that training bra and stuff it in your shorts. Presto your a guy.
We

Actually, I recently took your advice on the topless beach excursion. Was trying to be inconspicuous about taking photos, so the quality/angel isn't great. At one point I definitely heard some snickering from some 13-14 year old girls filling out tops that I definitely wouldn't be able to.

Attachments

• IMG_20190810_064420.jpg
    IMG_20190810_064420.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 381

TerryT

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 28, 2019
Wow, StarVapor, I laughed out loud when I saw that doggy style pic. Those are such tiny little tits, I've never seen a girl that small.

The beach shot is great too. Your cute little boobs must have looked like nothing with so many real women around with their full-sized breasts. It must have been humiliating.

trenho

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2011
We

Actually, I recently took your advice on the topless beach excursion. Was trying to be inconspicuous about taking photos, so the quality/angel isn't great. At one point I definitely heard some snickering from some 13-14 year old girls filling out tops that I definitely wouldn't be able to.
nice! did someone noticed or stared at them?

BiSubSlut

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2019
Those things are so adorable. It looks like I'd have to use one finger and my thumb to play with them. If I tried to use my whole hand I'd just be clawing at your ribcage, lol.

I love that you call them things not breasts.

Reactions: cherrylime

Highwayman13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2019
HAHAHA! Awww poor little baby tits, maybe if you water them they will grow hehe. Don’t you wish you knew what it felt like to have big girl breasts? You must be so embarrassed all the time. Can you hear people sniggering as they walk past you? I bet you can. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Highwayman13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2019
In fact, here's one of the few times a tried to fake it with a bra. Couldn't even bother with anything padded because I had nothing to fill out any real cups so I had to go with this pathetic little lacy training bra to try and pretend that there was anything worth playing with on my flat little chest. Was trying to get a guy to feel me up, obviously he wasn't interested. Nothing there for him to play with :/
HAHAHA! Aww bless you LITTLE girl, they are truly pathetic, I love them. I would love to play with them if only there was anything to play with. I can imagine what that guy was saying to his friends about you after that utter fail, they must have laughed so hard. Did you see them pointing at you and laughing afterwards? Or did he just laugh in your face there and then when he realised your top was completely empty? They say that more than a handful is a waste, but what do they say about your thimblefull? Haha

Highwayman13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2019
If you've got any pictures of your new busty girl and she's comfortable with it, you should post pics to show all of us jealous little flat chested girls what we're missing to satisfy menView attachment 72231
Hahaha! Awwwww seeing your puny, pathetic excuse for “tits” just made my whole week! I’d love to stand you naked next to some of the big girls so they can compare their big, desirable breasts with your worthless little nubs. And laugh and make fun of your teeny weeny wittle girly mounds. I’m surprised you even had the audacity to call them mounds, that suggests they actually stick out from your body, yours barely even qualify. I would twist those tiny nipples and make you apologise for pretending to be a real woman, you deserve to be punished for your inadequacy. You don’t need a bra, you need two thimbles, don’t worry, you’ll still have room to spare :ROFLMAO: