Submissive girlfriend is my opinion

Bluemaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2022
I need a submissive relationship with a white women in which she serves me till her last breath and she will perform her self as a robot which never denies the command.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Let me guess, she should be fit, beautifull and have rich parents so you never have to ever work again?

Let me ask you a question:
What do you bring to the table, what do you have to offer?
Because it can't be money, you would get a housemaid if you had some.

What would your "girlfriend" lets rather call her "slave" get out of it?

Reactions: pranadevil

Bluemaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2022
Let me guess, she should be fit, beautifull and have rich parents so you never have to ever work again?

Let me ask you a question:
What do you bring to the table, what do you have to offer?
Because it can't be money, you would get a housemaid if you had some.

What would your "girlfriend" lets rather call her "slave" get out of it?
No she just serve me I dont need any ones money

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I need a submissive relationship with a white women in which she serves me till her last breath and she will perform her self as a robot which never denies the command.
So clearly you’re new to kink in general. Now sure what this statement was supposed to gain. First things first. You claim to be a Dom by wanting a sub female but your profile lists you as a male slave. So maybe figure that out first.

On the assumption you are wanting to be a dominant you really need to research the role and understand it all more. The level of submission you’re seeking isn’t going to come up from a shallow online post.
As mentioned above, you need to give details about your likes, dislikes, expectations, limits, experience level, etc.
now once that’s all in order you still need to understand that level of submission you’re seeking isnt something that comes easily. This level is only reached with lots of time and trust. No one is going to sign on for that depth of service day one with a Dom.

Featured Threads

New Personals