Trustworthy hypnosis files?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I am curious to try this, just saw someone post in a thread about a cum swallowing clip but the description mentions a "surprise" hence I wont do it.

I want some trustworthy places that give an accurate description with no long lasting effects or hidden surprises.

Any resources?

In terms of kinks, anything to do with cumming, ruined orgasms, edging, teasing etc...

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
There are lots of sites about, sadly i can't find the one that i used in the past that had loads.. The thing with hypnosis is it shouldn't really have any lasting effects. If you're concerned it might be worth looking up how hypnosis in general is supposed to work.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
But presumably the lasting effects can be caused by long term triggers, I imagine it may well take some repeated listening to get hose triggers into the long term memory and psychology of the listener but its a possibility I would imagine.

I have discovered warpmymind.com which is good but there is to much "paid for" stuff and their so called "curses" which are the long term style files. There are some decent ones but the are mostly paid for ones.

I would LOVE to find one that "forces" me to ruin orgasms and such but so far no luck finding a free one for that.

higgs boson

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 5, 2011
well iv allways found that isabella valentines recording "swallow" works great. you can find it on most torrent sites. and it has no lasting effects.

Featured Threads

New Personals