Where's the best place to whip and not to whip?

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
I'm not sure if this is under the right category but worst comes to worst it will be moved. Where is the best place to whip on the body where no serious harm will be done? Where are some places that you NEVER whip due to the risk of harm? What's your favorite place to be whipped?

carom

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2011
I dont have a lot time, but very basic rules.

- Safest are big muscles like the ass
- Dont hit any place with organs under them, to not cause inner wounds. Especially the lower back is dangerous
- Be careful with areas of fat like breasts and hit them only carefully
- Dont hit areas where skin is directly above bones with no muscles between them. For example elbows.
- Avoid the neck and the face

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Nothing is off-limits for my subs. Every inch of their bodies has received a red welt at some point and time but mostly from the neck down and from the knees up receive the majority of "corrective" strokes. Usually the "targeted" body part is the one which "caused" the offense!

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
I agree with Carom regarding the lower back, so easy to damage the kidneys.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
A quick google found some nice diagrams

fig1.jpg

On this image the darker areas are said to be for whips, the lighter for paddles and impact toys of that nature.

fig2.jpg

This shows safe areas for the front.

With a whip I'd say it is extremely important to practice on inanimate objects like pillows before going anywhere near a person, you need to know that it's going to hit where you're trying to hit.

I'd also suggest maybe starting off with a short flogger rather than a whip, use this as a way to get used to things.

images from http://www.nlacolumbus.com/education/sm101/smtechniques.html

Featured Threads

New Personals