Fav Sex Toy

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Butt plugs, for both me and the girlfriend (obviously we don't share the same ones).

Handcuffs are a must, and a good vibrating cock ring for those hands free orgasms should not go unmissed.

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
Anything that makes a girl go wild. Not using toys as a male, but girls have soooo many different possibilities... i'm a bit of a toy freak i think, and if i were a girl, i had the greatest toybox of all for sure! :p Anyway, if i had to choose only one favourite, i'd go for remote vibes. :eek: Too bad i have noone to play around with... :(

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Is that better or worse than a girl who refuses to even let you buy her a vibrator for her 18th?

Achilles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 9, 2008
Is that better or worse than a girl who refuses to even let you buy her a vibrator for her 18th?

She afraid?

I have a lot of favorites personally. I got a nice pocket pussy that I looove, and I got some nice butt plug/vibrater type things.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Well, if she didn't really want it, it's hardly a present for her, is it? Buy it anyway, and get her something else. There is a misconception that comes up with vibrators of course, cos most of us guys like to see girls with huge phallic style toys, whereas most girls prefer more delicate vibes.

Having said that, I have a huuuuuge one that is known around the scene as 'the traffic cone'.

My favourites though are my vaginal and anal specula.

Mike

rremm2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2008
www.intimateassociates.com
Ok our favorite sex toy of all times has to be our love and sex swing

We got this swing while at a trade show in Vegas and it has been the greatest investment ever. Although we went over board and did buy the extreme set with all four arms, we normally only use the standard version 80% of the time.

Here is a video of what you can do with this sex swing

For small toys I love my glass dildo 2nd best to the sex swing

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
My favourite sex toy; sugar (my girl)

Sorry had to be done.

Hm, I don't have many sex toys that are for use on myself, out of what I have I would say my fleshlight.

Out of the whole collection, would say for making my sum go squirmy glass dildo and for pain carpet beater.

erotisch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2011
I would say my Sir is! But if we are talking about actual toy toys, then my Hitachi :D

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Any submissive girl who craves my attention and will endure several hours of harsh naked body abuse to please me!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Any submissive girl who craves my attention and will endure several hours of harsh naked body abuse to please me!

Such a girl exists? Well blow me sideways...

Nipple clamps are good, vibrating objects are better of course...

Featured Threads

New Personals