Help my mistress

Herbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2012
Tonight I got punished for touching myself without her permission. She took off my stalkings because she knows how sexy those make me feel and took me up to the bathroom. There she told me to get naked, crawl in the tub, and get on my hands and knees with my ass facing the shower spout. there she proceeded Chinese water torcher on my ass hole, adjusting the water temprature from freezing cold to scolding hot. I could tell by her comments that she was enjoying seeing me sit in the tub like a dog on all fours. I have learned my lesson well. Never touch without mistresses permission.

Now to contue my Punishment she is making me write this and tell you all about every punishment she inflects on me from her on out. She would love ideas for new punishments. In return you will get to read about this slaves misfortunes, and pleasures.

My mistresses few limits include, pee, poop, hanging things from my balls because that's her favorite play toy, illegal, permanent.

Her likes include anal on me, dressing me in panties, women's stalkings, corsets, some pain, spanking, whipping, using toys on me, making me her puppy on a lead and collar. Making me her whore, tying me to the bed.

So please reply back soon so you get to hear about our next session using our ideas!

depravedChattel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2011
When your cock is soft, tape it down (tip facing your ass hole) so that you no longer have a cock, just an impromptu pussy. Make sure it is taped well enough that it won't get hard, that way you won't be inclined to play with yourself without permission again, you'll have to sit to pee, and your mistress can dress you up in women's clothing and you can pretend to be the slut you are without a cock to get in the way.

Herbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2012
The bitches mistress

Thank you for this great idea. I will soon have to try it on the bitch. Last night after his Chinese water torched on his ass hole I tied him down completely to the bed, where he was unable to move at all. Then I put a large dildo in his ass and fucked him hard but I would. Not let him cum for quite a long time almost an hour. Once he did cum he screamed in relief like a little girl. :spankcrop:

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Interesting that both of you use the same mis-spelling of "torture" : "torcher"

I am suspicious.

Herbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2012
iPad

I write for my mistress when and what she tells me I do not dare to disobey her. Sorry my spelling is not perfect.

Last edited:

Herbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2012
Thank you for the great ideas. My mistress is making me post to tell you all about the recent things she has been doing to me. Her new thing is to dress me up all pretty and make her "girlfriend". Although we have not done it yet she is planning on taking her girlfriend out to go shopping and try on sexy women's Lingeria togeather. She also likes to fallow me in the bathroom and make me sit and tuck while she watches me pee (this idea she took from deprivedchattlees reply to this post) I'm not sure I have seen her get off as good as she does when she is doing girly things with her New "girlfriend" or when she is giving her a good pounding. She likes to wash her girl in girly smelling soap and shampoo telling me she wants no boy smell on me at all. One she even sprayed me in perfume before going out in public. so please give ideas for her new girlfriend so you all can hear about what happens

Tonight though my mistress is thinking about bringing out her obediant little puppy to play with. Leash him up in the pretty little collar with the pink tag that reads "bitch" on it and give him a walk around the house. Hopefully I do well enough she gives me treats and rubs my belly in the right spot so my leg twitches. She wants some suggestions before I get home from work. In return she is takin about even posting up a couple pics of her slave for. All to view. So. Keep them coming!

Last edited:

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You must go to Victory secerts and follow this.

Dear Miss Sales Mistress:
Please read completely before deciding. He must stand straight with eyes on the floor and hands behind him.

This is my bad slave. He has been caught in my lingerie one to many times now. So for his punishment he is to get his own. He needs at least 1-2 bras, 3-5 different kind of panties. And a garter belt with a pair of hose would be something good for him. I would like to see him in a good boned corest. I am not sure if you carry them any more though. His budget is 100.00-125.00.

The next part of this is, if you would like to do this you will take a fingernail and run it over him where ever you would like. The more you embarrass and humiliating him the better it would be. Make him do things that are uncomfortable. After you are done if you have done a good job he is to give you a 25.00 tip. Also he has been told to service with his toung or any other why you see fit. He is not allowed to cum. I thought I had was to tie him with his new bra to do this step. Untying him is your choice.

If this upsets you, it was not meant to. Please pass this on to a sales Mistress who you think would be willing to do this and enjoy this.

Thank you from this worthless slave’s mistress

Herbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2012
Yes she is, but she uses this same account. We are a real life, live in, Dom/slave couple. Not just a Internet webcam couple.

Any particular reson why you ask?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Yes she is, but she uses this same account. We are a real life, live in, Dom/slave couple. Not just a Internet webcam couple.

Any particular reson why you ask?

Is there any reason your Mistress never posts a message, by herself, on this site for the information you seek? It is extremely rare that a slave (in an active RL Dom/slave arrangement) would be given permission to use a computer, let alone have the luxury of creating an "individuality" on a website!

Herbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2012
I did not set anything up. One day I came home and she explained to me that I was going to be using this website to receive punishment ideas. I am not allowed on here without my mistress watching my every move and telling me what to write. And even after I do write she reads it to make sure I was not a bad slave and write something I was not supposed to. If you would like she has informed me that we would be aloud to post a picture of the two of us to prove that we are truly a fem Dom couple. Please let me and my mistress know how you would like us to pose to take any doubts away that you might have. Sorry no face pics.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You may add a photo in your own album showing your Mistress' handiwork on your ass. A severe spanking with dark red overall + black&blue bruising + Herbitch written in perm marker + the current date. Your face could be obscured by it being buried in your Mistress' pussy while she holds up a card saying "this is my Bitch! + the current date.

Featured Threads

New Personals