Please shock my dick
Kik: TheMieper

Arabgirlhot

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2022
Hello i am a married muslim Girl and i am looking for a Master or Mistress.

I like to hurt my pussy and tits and clit and I will do all u say in real if u guide me.

Add me in kik: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

Reactions: dv84kink

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
Straight sub male UK into edging and denial and gooning, looking for a Domme to serve for regular and longerterm play. I'm available most evenings and some daytime play.
My fetlife profile is denied2cumuk
My kik is denied2cum

I play anonymously so I don't show my face and it's fine if you also play anon, no experience necessary.
I don't tribute or pay as I do this purely for the enjoyment and for the love of obeying a women.

Serious only online now.

Reactions: Rosaamore

Munks

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 21, 2019
Looking for sub females for online play. When sending your first message, describe yourself.
kik mlemijs
snapchat mlemijs

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Looking for humiliation
Wedgies, anal, mild pain, n degrading
Kik : realpiggy

Dizzle

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 30, 2018
Looking for an F slave to build a dom / sub chat & play dynamic with. Open to discuss first

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively), vibrating plug, anal beads, DP dildo, large and small tunnel plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, rubber bands and rope for my tits, ball gag, penis gag, collar

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play/punishment, spanking, body writing.

Arabgirlhot

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2022
Looking for an F slave to build a dom / sub chat & play dynamic with. Open to discuss first
Where can i reach you?

Muslim sub woman looking for Master or Mistress or someone who likes to guide her.

Add me: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

Reactions: Dave69

Johnp44356

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 22, 2022
Hello my name is John, I am a 20 M sub from NYC and I will do anything to please, I know my only place is serving and pleasing a beautiful goddess. I am nothing but a plaything pig

Kik:johnp4456

Mieper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2022
M27 looking for mistress/domme go give me some strong electric shocks to the dick somewhat soon
Kik: TheMieper
please say you're from kinktalk

DarquesPassions

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 20, 2017
London/Worldwide
Dom/me couple (please see profile and posts) seeking the unicorn/Holy Grail of female sub for our own pleasure. London based....so, please add location in any responses

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-11-05 at 09.39.46 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-05 at 09.39.46 (1).jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Gem84

Juanb11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2022
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Kik: Dalino2000, sub

Featured Threads

New Personals