Kinky Kwizzles

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
So for 3 we have "Mr Tickle" and I have no idea what but they are obviously toys that have been in Happy Meals, so they were included or inclusions which is still a letter short, lol... Or maybe they are ancillary or accessory or simply characters?
good progress on clue 3. Think or search about the series of that toy and what concept it is based on.. in fact you have mentioned a closely related word already, note that the third pic may also have some relevance wrt the final answer
For the 4th pic, think for alternative words for #1, maybe that will help make the lateral connection faster..lol
wrt to pic 1, it may be more literal..lol like what did he literally experience?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Pervert

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
ok for clue 1) more on the lines of he tasted something sour. other examples could be touching something very hot.. hope I am not giving out too much

also clue 4 is very easy and interesting imo, working on it will get you closer to the answer

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Surprised or even suffering would seem to fit 1. I suppose.

I'm going to have to do some googling on the Mr Men series, lol...

EDIT: So I did some googling and it looks like the other character is Little Miss Busy, not sure what that means...

And so if 1 was suffering or something like it, then perhaps the dugs could be to due with the cure? Hmmm

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
alternative words to describe being number 1 or award winning as you mentioned will lead you to solving answer 4 very quickly

for clue 3, remember I said its the concept the series is based on and you have mentioned a related or similar meaning word in one of the previous guesses. Note that all the other 4 clues [words in the blanks] are also related to the final kink, however for third its the picture that relates more to the kink

for clue 1, in an attempt to explain more scientifically,,, lol lemon is the external stimuli which when comes in contact and we first physically or chemically [taste] experience and then our brain decodes it! again note that this is a generic term so can apply to other examples like touching something too hot.
Further when we can't experience this [clue 1], say when we excessively use say a powerful wand on our clit or nipple clamps for too long as it becomes n___.

Given too many clues:alien:

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Need the input of others here before you give it all away!

Seems maybe then number 1 is something like SENSITIVE or SENSATION?

So would PERSONALITY be number 3?

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Need the input of others here before you give it all away!

Seems maybe then number 1 is something like SENSITIVE or SENSATION?

So would PERSONALITY be number 3?
too late to warn me Doc, I think I may have given it all away..lol.. need to learn to give hints in a controlled manner like sciencegal:)

both are correct!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Wow that was productive little session!

1 = N I - Sensation
2 = M K S - Makeup Brush
3 = N A I - Personality (pic is linked to kink)
4 = 8 Letters
5 = O L Foreplay

Which gives us NIMKSNAIOL which looks like it ends in ION although it could also end in ISM, lol, its not over yet!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yikes, my bad there just plain got it wrong!

So take two,

1 = N I - Sensation
2 = M K S - Makeup Brush
3 = N A I - Personality (pic is linked to kink)
4 = 8 Letters
5 = O A Foreplay

Which gives us NIMKSNAIOA so we still have ISM or ION or even SION as an ending...

Should probably work on 4 now, which is related to 1 if I recall correctly (better check that...), right, an alternative to being Sensation? Tricky...

Reactions: nina and sciencegal

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Should probably work on 4 now, which is related to 1 if I recall correctly (better check that...)
And so if 1 was suffering or something like it, then perhaps the dugs could be to due with the cure? Hmmm
I never confirmed or denied or commented on your quoted thoughts on that, though clue 4 may follow clue 1

Last edited:
Reactions: sciencegal

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
alternative words to describe being number 1 or award winning as you mentioned will lead you to solving answer 4 very quickly
Lol, I took this to mean being like CLUE 1, lol...
Ok now I get the reference, on to it...

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
I believe I know the answer, but the first and third clues are driving me mad. I'm going to assume that doc's answers were correct earlier because they give me the letters I want. Going off of that, we have:
1. SENSATION (NI)
2. MAKEUP BRUSH (MKS)
3. PERSONALITY (NAI)
4. LAUGHTER (LG) (that old adage that laughter is the best medicine)
5. FOREPLAY (OA)

Combine these letters are you get KNISMOLAGNIA, or sexual arousal by tickling

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
well done!! 1 and 3 were already solved by Doc, you got the 4th one and the final answer spot on with logic and all.

Edit - Explanation added below
Knismolagnia includes both knismesis [in this context, light tickling done to stimulate sensitive parts like in foreplay that may not induce laughter] as well as gargalesis [harder, laughter-inducing tickling, involving repeated application of high pressure to sensitive areas often to a tied or blindfolded bottom in the context of BDSM]. Makeup brushes can be used to cause a tickling sensation and I also needed the m and k..lol. Lastly the personality of the toy/book character Mr. Tickle seemed the hint that would give the answer away instantly.:)

Last edited:

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Okay I have one. You are looking for one word only. The following pictures are all related in some way to the word, and the FIRST letter from each of the correct answers will unscramble to reveal the correct answer.

puzzlejpg.jpg

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
some first thoughts
4) glacier
6) noise
7) short

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
Some initial guesses

1. Caress
2. Protein
3. Hypothalamus (alternatively could be the pituitary)
4. Iceberg, hidden
5. Wave, shore
6. Loud, cover
7. Small

Featured Threads

New Personals