• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Below I am enlisting some of the tasks that I have given to people before. The tasks involve some basic kinks and are suitable for newbies to expand their kinks. Anyone can try them and report back here.

To make things more interesting you can also optionally participate in my task challenge where you will earn points for every task you complete. To earn points complete tasks of your choice from the list below and report back here. The challenge part of the thread ends when we have upto three winners (you need to earn 20 points to win) or at the conclusion of 30 days from now, whichever is earlier. There is no specific order in which you need to do the tasks, there is no limit on the number of attempts you can make to complete a task in case you have failed attempts, however one task will only earn you the corresponding points once. The winners (first 3 to earn 20 points within a month) will be entitled to receive a custom set of rules (4-5 rules based on their kinks) from me to be followed for any one week that they choose on which they can report back in this thread itself, however please do not pester me with any other requests.

I am conducting this challenge solely for fun and interact only in the capacity of an individual here so please refrain from using titles like Miss etc. Also let me know if you are here just to try some of the tasks or interested in participating in the challenge via voting in the poll

Tasks for 2 points each
  1. For 90 minutes you have to masturbate continuously except that whenever you are close to an orgasm, immediately stop touching for 5 minutes, then resume again.
  2. Solve a zebra puzzle or a logic grid (can use any other sites for the puzzles too) while wearing any torment (needs to be painful within your threshold for example tack bra/underwear, big plug, wedgies etc)
  3. Jog/run/cycle for 30 minutes while wearing a hidden kinky element (could be anything for example rope bondage or crotch rope underneath clothing / buttplug / XD lingerie / corset / chastity cage etc)
  4. For one entire day chosen as per your convenience, every time you have to pee, apply pegs to nipples and edge once before peeing. Also drink 250 ml of water right after peeing.
  5. Edge 5 times kneeling blindfolded. Once you are done, estimate in minutes the total time you took, then remove the blindfold and calculate the difference between estimated time and actual time you took to perform the 5 edges, you get a spanking penalty based on how inaccurate your estimate was as follows
    number of spanks = 10*(difference between actual and estimated time in minutes)
  6. You have to achieve an orgasm using exactly 200 strokes of dick/500 strokes for pussy, if you need, you are free to use toys, take short intervals in touching, vary speeds so as to fit your orgasm into exactly 200/500 strokes respectively. Error margin of +/- 5% allowed.
  7. Edge till you peak while wearing your underwear/panty (you can use vibe/toys but not directly on your skin) but do not cum, then resume with your day and no touching for pleasure until you wake up the next morning.
  8. Crossdress and dance to any song of your choice, if possible do it in front of the mirror or window.
  9. Insert a dildo/vibe/improvised toy either anally, orally or vaginally and do 100 thrusts alternating between fast and slow per 10 thrusts.
  10. Put icy hot/toothpaste or similar on genitals and nipples for 10 minutes, then wash off by melting two entire ice cubes on them
Tasks for 4 points each
  1. Do a self bondage scenario for at least 20 minutes, you can come up with an original one or take inspiration from these if you want but improvise and modify to suit your needs, take necessary precautions and always keep a pair of scissors nearby for safety
  2. Make a Do it Yourself kinky toy for yourself and then design a task to use it and do the task.
  3. Act as any furniture (eg. coffee table, hat stand, shoe stand etc) for 15 minutes, you can use available toys/props creatively for the role play but be safe.
  4. Contribute thoughtfully and relevantly (minimum 150 words) to any forum/discussion thread on kinktalk.
  5. Try to write a stand up comedy set (minimum 150 words), please make sure your script adheres to the site rules and is constructive/positive. Refrain from plagiarism, negativity or touching controversial subjects. A set relevant to D/s or kinks would be great.
Hope the tasks are fun for all who attempt them:)

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
How do we earn the points, do we have to post pic proof?
To earn points you just need to state which task you attempted, a report on how it went and maybe a stats in the end showing points earned for the task in question and also maybe your cumulative score so far..

pics are not mandatory and a nice report is adequate proof, however you can always embellish your reports with them or post the album link if you want to:)

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I did a lodgic grid ranked easy while wearing both my tack bra and panties. It took me 5 mins and 36 seconds to solve. The pain was very distracting.

Points earned: 2
Total points: 2

And I was very close to adding the condition that the puzzles need to be of medium level at the minimum but thought against it to make it more inclusive..lol

Of course the smarter ones like you have an edge in doing this task quickly:)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Damn! 500 strokes it hard. I made it to 286 and had to stop cause I reached the edge. I will have to try a different method another time and see if I can do it. I wasn't even doing anything crazy, just stroking my clit with a paint brush.
Oops my bad, I wrote edge but what I meant was orgasm, precisely why I kept a higher number for females in the first place, I will edit the first post to rectify.

Also feel I will increase the number of eligible winners to 3 to give a fair chance to late joiners, i.e. the first 3 people to reach 20 points within a month will all be eligible to get rules for a week each

Have updated the first post with the changes.

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Oh then I can't do this one. I'm not allowed to cum :( lol
I am sorry for my update and that you can't try that task now, however there are many other interesting tasks you can try and reach 20 points:)

I am glad to see 9 people have already signed up to participate in the challenge, looking forward to see you all post regular updates here on your task reports and points earned(y)

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I did 8 and 9 this morning for a total challenge of 4 points.

for 8 i wore a black miniskirt, thong and panties. black stockigs and black pull over with heels. i posted a pic in my album. i then out on aerosmiths "dude looks like a lady" as i thought that somewhat fitting. i danced to that in front of my mirror doing my best exotic dancer impersonation...i need dancing lessons i realize.

next i stayed in that outfit and squatted by my bedside with my 6.5" strapon. i went to town on that dildo..fast theusts fiddt followed by slow deeo ones. i was a drooling mess and my eyes and noes were waterry from the gagfing as i tried to deep throat as much as possible on the slow ones.

tha k you for making me feel like a good dirty alut this morning nina :)

Reactions: nina

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
I combined fucking my mouth 100 times and putting cinnamon oil on my nipples and genitals. I out the cinnamon oil on and started my 10 min timer. The burning made keeping count as I fucked my mouth more difficult I found. I completed the 100 strokes with about 3 mins left on my timer. As soon as it went off I rubbed myself down with the ice cubes, this made the burning more intense and brought me to the edge.

I am enjoying working my way through your challenges!

Points earned: 4
Total points: 6

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I combined fucking my mouth 100 times and putting cinnamon oil on my nipples and genitals. I out the cinnamon oil on and started my 10 min timer. The burning made keeping count as I fucked my mouth more difficult I found. I completed the 100 strokes with about 3 mins left on my timer. As soon as it went off I rubbed myself down with the ice cubes, this made the burning more intense and brought me to the edge.

I am enjoying working my way through your challenges!

Points earned: 4
Total points: 6

Thanks for reporting back but I am a little confused about which task you attempted as it seems to me you are reporting on a 2 point task rather than a 4 point task.. could you please clarify

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Just a quick side note here, would it be possible for you to list the participating user names with a running tally of their scores every few days?
Thats would make it easier for the more competitive ones to see their standing and also the observers could follow the action too.

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

Featured Threads

New Personals