nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
  • Currently in denial or edging restrictions
    • long term perminant denial
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation)
    • bladder, masterbation, chores
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too
    • humiliation, diapers, pain
  • rank categories in order of preference from 1 being your most favourite (pain/humiliation/tease/creative vanilla)
    • humiliation
    • pain
    • Tease
  • any 3 likes
    • hidden public, tit torture, & perdicaments
  • Any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty
    • Corner time & no touch
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules
    • 60 to 90 mins
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night)
    • when alone (most mornings/midday) or hidden
  • any other relevant info -
    • Limits: Face pics, Videos, Scat, Pee Drinking, marks lasting more than 2 hours & body writing, Full public exposure, Blood, family/friend involvement, Anything illegal (might get me arrested), Anything that would put me in the hospital
Here are your rules @Smi1eys1ave, you may do it in any one week of your choice and post one interim and one final report in this thread that week.

Please read carefully and in entirety before attempting and let me know by posting here in case any major modifications or clarifications are required. Feel free to make minor modifications for suitability yourself.

1) Throughout the week whenever you are outside the house (you can exclude work if you wish), you need to wear diapers and only pee in them. To add to your humiliation I would also like you to carry a spare diaper in your purse for longer trips and once you wet the diaper you are wearing, you must go to the washroom (at the next available opportunity) and change your diaper.

2) Every time you do household chores in that week, you need to do it with a predicament (eg. wearing heels /torture bra /nipple clamps /bra-panty connection wedgie /taut bondage etc.)
Since I am considerate..lol I am giving you one cheat day you can pick as per your convenience in the given week where you can do chores regularly without this rule. However, to compensate on the cheat day, you must cook at least one meal that day while naked and eat it under the table, optionally also attach (a diy one will also do) collar and leash for fun

3) While at home, you are not allowed to pee in even hours (2,4,6 etc) and if you do it in the wildest emergency, it will earn you a 10 minutes corner-time with clamps applied either on your nipples or your labia and you can alternate between them every few minutes to relieve pain. (Note that you have the option to accumulate the corner time earned during the week and endure them in one or more sessions as per your convenience.)
For every odd hour that you have to pee while at home, you will flip two coins, if you get at least one head (75% chances) you can pee but while standing and tails means drink a glass of water and try your luck by flipping the coins again in the next odd hour.

4) Either your kinktalk signature or all your posts on this site during that week should contain this couplet. However note that this is only intended for humiliation and you do not need to actually follow orders from every other wannabe Dom here..lol
“To all those kinktalk type D’s, you may tease this sub as you please.
But remember you don’t own, I am only available on short term lease!”

5) You can masturbate as much as you want during the week, however you are restricted to use at the maximum only a fixed number of strokes (applied anywhere in the crotch region) that you earn and beyond that amount, cannot touch for pleasure. The strokes you earn can be calculated by
Number of strokes earned = 6 x number of hours spent wearing the first diaper (which is zero on days you don't go outside) + number of minutes spent wearing the second diaper (which is zero on days you don't go outside or you go but do not wet and change diaper) + number of minutes spent doing chores in predicament that day (which is zero on cheat day).
Strokes need to be earned first to be able to be utilized and unutilized strokes of a day can be utilized in subsequent days.

Last edited:

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
Here are your rules @Smi1eys1ave, you may do it in any one week of your choice and post one interim and one final report in this thread that week.

Please read carefully and in entirety before attempting and let me know by posting here in case any major modifications or clarifications are required. Feel free to make minor modifications for suitability yourself.

1) Throughout the week whenever you are outside the house (you can exclude work if you wish), you need to wear diapers and only pee in them. To add to your humiliation I would also like you to carry a spare diaper in your purse for longer trips and once you wet the diaper you are wearing, you must go to the washroom (at the next available opportunity) and change your diaper.

2) Every time you do household chores in that week, you need to do it with a predicament (eg. wearing heels /torture bra /nipple clamps /bra-panty connection wedgie /taut bondage etc.)
Since I am considerate..lol I am giving you one cheat day you can pick as per your convenience in the given week where you can do chores regularly without this rule. However, to compensate on the cheat day, you must cook at least one meal that day while naked and eat it under the table, optionally also attach (a diy one will also do) collar and leash for fun

3) While at home, you are not allowed to pee in even hours (2,4,6 etc) and if you do it in the wildest emergency, it will earn you a 10 minutes corner-time with clamps applied either on your nipples or your labia and you can alternate between them every few minutes to relieve pain. (Note that you have the option to accumulate the corner time earned during the week and endure them in one or more sessions as per your convenience.)
For every odd hour that you have to pee while at home, you will flip two coins, if you get at least one head (75% chances) you can pee but while standing and tails means drink a glass of water and try your luck by flipping the coins again in the next odd hour.

4) Either your kinktalk signature or all your posts on this site during that week should contain this couplet. However note that this is only intended for humiliation and you do not need to actually follow orders from every other wannabe Dom here..lol
“To all those kinktalk type D’s, you may tease this sub as you please.
But remember you don’t own, I am only available on short term lease!”

5) You can masturbate as much as you want during the week, however you are restricted to use at the maximum only a fixed number of strokes (applied anywhere in the crotch region) that you earn and beyond that amount, cannot touch for pleasure. The strokes you earn can be calculated by
Number of strokes earned = 6 x number of hours spent wearing the first diaper (which is zero on days you don't go outside) + number of minutes spent wearing the second diaper (which is zero on days you don't go outside or you go but do not wet and change diaper) + number of minutes spent doing chores in predicament that day (which is zero on cheat day).
Strokes need to be earned first to be able to be utilized and unutilized strokes of a day can be utilized in subsequent days.
Thank you, these are very thoughtful rules. I need to look at my schedule and see which week I can do them.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Thank you, these are very thoughtful rules. I need to look at my schedule and see which week I can do them.
If they are too overwhelming let me know, I will make them a little easier, if they are alright, well then have fun and I look forward to your report when you get the opportunity to do them, no hurry anyways:)

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Here is an interim update, if you please

I started my week sunday. my feminization item has been a ladies winter hat. being winter i found this a nice simple way to have a fem item when out and about. its a bright turquoise blue hat and fits snuggly. i also have a white one i might switch too later. monday i did wwar panties as well but tuesday i just did the hat...although i shaved my legs and used a very fruity smelling body lotion to give myself a fem tpuch.

i updated my signatures here and on getdare...you cant really see it well here.

as for playig, i have been doing twenty minute sessions lubed..in bed...the first one i didnt have any special task. the second session i forgot to look up a spoiler. i slapped my balls teenty times for that. i picked one spoiler that i would have done with it and took it off the list...it was of course the orgasm spoiler :( tonight i will be sure to pick another one to avoid the slaps.

thats it for now...will have another update as the weel progresses.

tha k you again nina!!

Reactions: nina

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
please, i forgot to mention the rope. sunday i had time so i was able to tie a good ball seperator knot while browsing here andy other pervy sites. i also have a band..its like a fabricy elastic stretch band that fits sniggle around the base of my bits and pieces. so for quick perving i use that..but i make sure the head of my cock is inside the band and bound.

and just to quick update..today is red panties, flowery lotion and the hat :)

and the session last night just included additional time...sooo i am still stuck denied. :(

sissybill

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2018
hi i just finished doing the cross dress n dance at my front window
this is how i dressed too do the task60566

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
hi i just finished doing the cross dress n dance at my front window
this is how i dressed too do the task
Even though the competition part is over, good to see people still trying tasks and reporting back here(y).. also nice pic

Last edited:

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
please, here is an updated report.

I continued to wear the hat outside of my house and one more day wore panties. I missed a few playing sessions so i havwnt had any orgasms since these rules began. I also need a rain check on the window mannequin task..its just been too busy this week to get it in. But i will keep iton my todo list and whwn i can post some pics accordingly.

when i am online i have my balls bound..so that has been a fun reminder. :)

That is all for now. the week is now up but i will keep the pic task as a to do.

thank you nina for creating these rupes and this game. it has been a pleasure! :)

Reactions: nina

SleepyRusty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2019
I'm getting the point that the challenge is over now.. but I will take all of them and will report accordingly - not for the prize, just for getting started with my training.

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
I went jogging with a chastity cage on and a butt plug in. Probably not the best idea as one of those makes it hard enough to run properly. But both made it nearly impossible. Looked like I was waddling and needing the toilet really bad

Featured Threads

New Personals