• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Just a quick side note here, would it be possible for you to list the participating user names with a running tally of their scores every few days?
Thats would make it easier for the more competitive ones to see their standing and also the observers could follow the action too.
Sure, for the past threads that I have hosted (in another site) I would generally have reliable people to allocate this job to..lol but no issues, I will do it myself here :). I agree it would promote competition though from prior experience I know that some of the people who voted may not show up or follow up, but I am glad to host it for the rest and hope the competition gets intense🏆

LEADERBOARD

Smi1eys1ave
oddjobber
PerversusLunaticus
beof95
Brom9876
Honeysuck
Rexpiger
Pawan
Dirtysub4mistress
datbot33
blaise
Lambo
Bdsmxxx

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Great! I knew with your almost obsessive attention to detail and organisation you'd have the list anyway and I love the Leader board style.
Perhaps if there is a willing minion out there they could contact you to take over the duty if you'd prefer?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Great! I knew with your almost obsessive attention to detail and organisation you'd have the list anyway and I love the Leader board style.
Perhaps if there is a willing minion out there they could contact you to take over the duty if you'd prefer?
sure doc, if there is someone reliable out there reading this and wishes to volunteer to post stats every couple of days in the format given above, please let me know via posting here.

If I do find someone who takes the job and then isn't regular enough or doesn't follow the format then I may have to reallocate it or takeover the job myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Pervert

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
sure doc, if there is someone reliable out there reading this and wishes to volunteer to post stats every couple of days in the format given above, please let me know via posting here.

If I do find someone who takes the job and then isn't regular enough or doesn't follow the format then I may have to reallocate it or takeover the job myself.
nina,
you.have always been a pleasure to follow and always have the most creative and amazing tasks. i have enjoyed them thoroughlly ocer the years. it would be an honor if you would allow me to help relieve you of stress by humbly accepting the responsibility to keep stats for this thread.

thank you :)

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Thanks oddjobber for your kind words and gesture. Greatly appreciated:)

you are our official score keeper now and responsible for posting the updated leaderboard once every three days (but can increase/decrease this frequency based on high/low thread traffic respectively at your discretion). Scores should be in descending order so as to reflect the top 3 on the top and make sure to add the new joiners from the poll each time.

Last edited:
Reactions: oddjobber

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Thanks oddjobber for your kind words and gesture. Greatly appreciated:)

you are our official score keeper now and responsible for posting the updated leaderboard once every three days (but can increase/decrease this frequency based on high/low thread traffic respectively at your discretion). Scores should be in descending order so as to reflect the top 3 on the top and make sure to add the new joiners from the poll each time.
thank you nina. i will do my best :)

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
posted a leader board update to make sure i had the format down...and to add my score.

i contributed on a kinktalk thread here:

i had over 150 words and enjoyed the chance to pour out some thoughts on a new kink in my life. it still surprises me..and makes me question myself..idk..i dont feel that desire changes me as far as the straight label goes..but does it?? idk. either way its just some fun i have when home alone to spice up my life and make me feel sexy again..maybe ecen desired by some who are in to that sorta thing...idk...anyway...

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
oddjobber you need to remove the thread link from the above post asap so please edit

secondly you have to add two more participants in the leaderboard : Bdsmxxx and Lambo as they joined subsequent to my last update
if you are unable to insert row, go to the toggle bb code option in the posting box and add two rows, it is shown by a gear (settings symbol) last option

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
oddjobber you need to remove the thread link from the above post asap so please edit
sorry about that...it didnt give me an option to embed it..you know..just have a word instead of the whole link.

is that againat the site rules or just messies the thread?

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
LEADERBOARD

Smi1eys1ave
oddjobber
PerversusLunaticus
beof95
Brom9876
Honeysuck
Rexpiger
Pawan
Dirtysub4mistress
datbot33
blaise
bdsmxxx
Lambo
sexyhamster
Dizzle

Last edited:

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017

secondly you have to add two more participants in the leaderboard : Bdsmxxx and Lambo as they joined subsequent to my last update
if you are unable to insert row, go to the toggle bb code option in the posting box and add two rows, it is shown by a gear (settings symbol) last option
updated the table...when i copued it i must have lost those last two lines.

first day on the job and i'm already making mistakes..i'll do better! :) i'm hooing for a good performance review when the job is done..so i will be more careful :)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
New players keep joining and so rows need to be added to subsequent updated leaderboards and to see instructions on how to insert new rows you need to read my post above which you may have missed.

you did not forget to copy the two lines because they weren't there in my original post then as the two hadn't joined/voted when I first posted my leaderboard, seeing you probably not being able to add rows, I have edited my post by adding the two in the my OP so you can copy this time until you figure it out for the next time.

also I would prefer that leaderboards are updated once in three days and not everyday or after every point change, unless some participants are very close to winning, only then we update more frequently to keep it exciting as we do not want to fill the page with leaderboards

I am kind of particular about these things (slight ocd maybe) and the objective of allocating score keeping is to reduce my workload and not increase it

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
@PerversusLunaticus, @beof95, @Brom9876, @Honeysuck, @Bdsmxxx, @Rexpiger, @Pawan, @Dirtysub4mistress, @datbot33, @sexyhamster, @Lambo, @blaise .......... Hope to see at least a few more people who voted to participate, doing tasks and posting their reports to earn points this weekend. Thank you Smi1eys1ave and Oddjobber for regular updates, the challenge is also open for new people to join by voting, Still plenty of scope to be in the top 3 participants to score 20 and win a week of custom rules from me. :)

Last edited:

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
Yesterday I edged first thing with my panties on. Then I went the whole day without touching. This was extremely hard. Not being able to touch makes me want/need to touch even more! But I made it till this morning without touching.

Points earned: 2
Total points: 14

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I did task number three this morning. I tied my cock and balls with a shoelace in a ball seperator knot. then i went outsode and had to shovel a good foot of snow from the walkway and driveway...took me a good hour actually. still wearing it now as i rest but need to go back out later. think i will keep it on until its done.

total points: 10

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I completed task one this morning. I was in a chat room talking and stroking.. when i edged i stopped and waited. then i got to the point where if somone shared a oic, i had to as well..that cost me fifty more strokes...well..it was oretty continuous a stream of pics and kept me edfing ocer and over again. i lost track of how many but i am achingly horny now....so bad...so bad...omg..

total: 12

Featured Threads

New Personals