• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

genesyqq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2018
Below I am enlisting some of the tasks that I have given to people before. The tasks involve some basic kinks and are suitable for newbies to expand their kinks. Anyone can try them and report back here.

To make things more interesting you can also optionally participate in my task challenge where you will earn points for every task you complete. To earn points complete tasks of your choice from the list below and report back here. The challenge part of the thread ends when we have upto three winners (you need to earn 20 points to win) or at the conclusion of 30 days from now, whichever is earlier. There is no specific order in which you need to do the tasks, there is no limit on the number of attempts you can make to complete a task in case you have failed attempts, however one task will only earn you the corresponding points once. The winners (first 3 to earn 20 points within a month) will be entitled to receive a custom set of rules (4-5 rules based on their kinks) from me to be followed for any one week that they choose on which they can report back in this thread itself, however please do not pester me with any other requests.

I am conducting this challenge solely for fun and interact only in the capacity of an individual here so please refrain from using titles like Miss etc. Also let me know if you are here just to try some of the tasks or interested in participating in the challenge via voting in the poll

Tasks for 2 points each
  1. For 90 minutes you have to masturbate continuously except that whenever you are close to an orgasm, immediately stop touching for 5 minutes, then resume again.
  2. Solve a zebra puzzle or a logic grid (can use any other sites for the puzzles too) while wearing any torment (needs to be painful within your threshold for example tack bra/underwear, big plug, wedgies etc)
  3. Jog/run/cycle for 30 minutes while wearing a hidden kinky element (could be anything for example rope bondage or crotch rope underneath clothing / buttplug / XD lingerie / corset / chastity cage etc)
  4. For one entire day chosen as per your convenience, every time you have to pee, apply pegs to nipples and edge once before peeing. Also drink 250 ml of water right after peeing.
  5. Edge 5 times kneeling blindfolded. Once you are done, estimate in minutes the total time you took, then remove the blindfold and calculate the difference between estimated time and actual time you took to perform the 5 edges, you get a spanking penalty based on how inaccurate your estimate was as follows
    number of spanks = 10*(difference between actual and estimated time in minutes)
  6. You have to achieve an orgasm using exactly 200 strokes of dick/500 strokes for pussy, if you need, you are free to use toys, take short intervals in touching, vary speeds so as to fit your orgasm into exactly 200/500 strokes respectively. Error margin of +/- 5% allowed.
  7. Edge till you peak while wearing your underwear/panty (you can use vibe/toys but not directly on your skin) but do not cum, then resume with your day and no touching for pleasure until you wake up the next morning.
  8. Crossdress and dance to any song of your choice, if possible do it in front of the mirror or window.
  9. Insert a dildo/vibe/improvised toy either anally, orally or vaginally and do 100 thrusts alternating between fast and slow per 10 thrusts.
  10. Put icy hot/toothpaste or similar on genitals and nipples for 10 minutes, then wash off by melting two entire ice cubes on them
Tasks for 4 points each
  1. Do a self bondage scenario for at least 20 minutes, you can come up with an original one or take inspiration from these if you want but improvise and modify to suit your needs, take necessary precautions and always keep a pair of scissors nearby for safety
  2. Make a Do it Yourself kinky toy for yourself and then design a task to use it and do the task.
  3. Act as any furniture (eg. coffee table, hat stand, shoe stand etc) for 15 minutes, you can use available toys/props creatively for the role play but be safe.
  4. Contribute thoughtfully and relevantly (minimum 150 words) to any forum/discussion thread on kinktalk.
  5. Try to write a stand up comedy set (minimum 150 words), please make sure your script adheres to the site rules and is constructive/positive. Refrain from plagiarism, negativity or touching controversial subjects. A set relevant to D/s or kinks would be great.
Hope the tasks are fun for all who attempt them:)

Acted like a table for 15 minutes with 3pencils in my ass and had 2cups of cold water on me.

Reactions: nina

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
This afternoon I enjoyed a nice self bondage hogtie. I used my leather cuffs and a special hogtie hookie thing. I got all set up and waited for my 20 min timer to go off. It took me a good 10 mins and a lot of wriggling to get myself out once the timer went off.

I definitely enjoyed this greatly!

Points earned: 4
Total points: 18

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Glad to see a third participant also reporting, hope more will follow..

Thank you for your reports, since 2 of you are very close to winning, and congratulations for that, I am posting a questionnaire that you need to fill up once you reach 20 points, as that would help me make effective rules for you for a week which you know is the reward

Questionnaire -
Please answer the following precisely and post here once you reach 20 points provided you are in the top 3 -
  • Currently in denial or edging restrictions -
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation) -
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too -
  • rank categories in order of preference from 1 being your most favourite (pain/humiliation/tease/creative vanilla) -
  • any 3 likes -
  • any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty -
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules -
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night) -
  • any other relevant info -

Also oddjobber, time to post an updated leaderboard if you are still doing this odd job (pun intended). Please don't forget to add the 3-4 new participants who joined (voted in the poll) after your last leaderboard update

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Also oddjobber, time to post an updated leaderboard if you are still doing this odd job (pun intended). Please don't forget to add the 3-4 new participants who joined (voted in the poll) after your last leaderboard update
Hope the reason he hasn't updated isn't because he's caught up in a self bondage predicament... lol...

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Hope the reason he hasn't updated isn't because he's caught up in a self bondage predicament... lol...
Just saw that he has updated once yesterday:) by editing his last leaderboard maybe since I had mentioned that I did not wish to see the whole page filled with leaderboards.

But now we want a freshly posted updated leaderboard in this page as significant developments have taken place so I am posting it, this one time after which Oddjobber can continue this odd job if he wishes too:)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
LEADERBOARD

Smi1eys1ave
oddjobber
genesyqq
Slave365
beof95
Brom9876
Honeysuck
Rexpiger
Pawan
Dirtysub4mistress
datbot33
blaise
Lambo
Bdsmxxx
Dizzle
PerversusLunaticus
sexyhamster
Nakkich

Last edited:

genesyqq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2018
Below I am enlisting some of the tasks that I have given to people before. The tasks involve some basic kinks and are suitable for newbies to expand their kinks. Anyone can try them and report back here.

To make things more interesting you can also optionally participate in my task challenge where you will earn points for every task you complete. To earn points complete tasks of your choice from the list below and report back here. The challenge part of the thread ends when we have upto three winners (you need to earn 20 points to win) or at the conclusion of 30 days from now, whichever is earlier. There is no specific order in which you need to do the tasks, there is no limit on the number of attempts you can make to complete a task in case you have failed attempts, however one task will only earn you the corresponding points once. The winners (first 3 to earn 20 points within a month) will be entitled to receive a custom set of rules (4-5 rules based on their kinks) from me to be followed for any one week that they choose on which they can report back in this thread itself, however please do not pester me with any other requests.

I am conducting this challenge solely for fun and interact only in the capacity of an individual here so please refrain from using titles like Miss etc. Also let me know if you are here just to try some of the tasks or interested in participating in the challenge via voting in the poll

Tasks for 2 points each
  1. For 90 minutes you have to masturbate continuously except that whenever you are close to an orgasm, immediately stop touching for 5 minutes, then resume again.
  2. Solve a zebra puzzle or a logic grid (can use any other sites for the puzzles too) while wearing any torment (needs to be painful within your threshold for example tack bra/underwear, big plug, wedgies etc)
  3. Jog/run/cycle for 30 minutes while wearing a hidden kinky element (could be anything for example rope bondage or crotch rope underneath clothing / buttplug / XD lingerie / corset / chastity cage etc)
  4. For one entire day chosen as per your convenience, every time you have to pee, apply pegs to nipples and edge once before peeing. Also drink 250 ml of water right after peeing.
  5. Edge 5 times kneeling blindfolded. Once you are done, estimate in minutes the total time you took, then remove the blindfold and calculate the difference between estimated time and actual time you took to perform the 5 edges, you get a spanking penalty based on how inaccurate your estimate was as follows
  6. You have to achieve an orgasm using exactly 200 strokes of dick/500 strokes for pussy, if you need, you are free to use toys, take short intervals in touching, vary speeds so as to fit your orgasm into exactly 200/500 strokes respectively. Error margin of +/- 5% allowed.
  7. Edge till you peak while wearing your underwear/panty (you can use vibe/toys but not directly on your skin) but do not cum, then resume with your day and no touching for pleasure until you wake up the next morning.
  8. Crossdress and dance to any song of your choice, if possible do it in front of the mirror or window.
  9. Insert a dildo/vibe/improvised toy either anally, orally or vaginally and do 100 thrusts alternating between fast and slow per 10 thrusts.
  10. Put icy hot/toothpaste or similar on genitals and nipples for 10 minutes, then wash off by melting two entire ice cubes on them
Tasks for 4 points each
  1. Do a self bondage scenario for at least 20 minutes, you can come up with an original one or take inspiration from these if you want but improvise and modify to suit your needs, take necessary precautions and always keep a pair of scissors nearby for safety
  2. Make a Do it Yourself kinky toy for yourself and then design a task to use it and do the task.
  3. Act as any furniture (eg. coffee table, hat stand, shoe stand etc) for 15 minutes, you can use available toys/props creatively for the role play but be safe.
  4. Contribute thoughtfully and relevantly (minimum 150 words) to any forum/discussion thread on kinktalk.
  5. Try to write a stand up comedy set (minimum 150 words), please make sure your script adheres to the site rules and is constructive/positive. Refrain from plagiarism, negativity or touching controversial subjects. A set relevant to D/s or kinks would be great.

Just finished selfbondage (frogger) 36min... it was so scared... to wait till the Key fell down. I blindfolded myself and gagged with a string of my sister. I was so happy when i finally could release myself

Total points: 8 now

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Just finished selfbondage (frogger) 36min... it was so scared... to wait till the Key fell down. I blindfolded myself and gagged with a string of my sister. I was so happy when i finally could release myself

Total points: 8 now
OMG, don't take such risks and take more safety precautions the next time particularly when exploring self bondage with gags and blindfolds

Thanks for reporting back:)

genesyqq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2018
OMG, don't take such risks and take more safety precautions the next time particularly when exploring self bondage with gags and blindfolds

Thanks for reporting back:)

I love taking risks for someone like u :love:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I love taking risks for someone like u :love:
Not flattered, these can be dangerous and as a conscientiousness individual I would be very sad if something goes horribly wrong when someone is participating in one of my threads.

genesyqq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2018
Not flattered, these can be dangerous and as a conscientiousness individual I would be very sad if something goes horribly wrong when someone is participating in one of my threads.

Nothing could go wrong, no risks while i was selfbondaged, only i used a big icecube so waited Some longer, i spitted my gag out after 7minutes

Slave365

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2018
Completed the first task. I masturbated for 90 minutes and stopped for 5 every time I got to the edge. I edged about 7 times during this period and had so much fun! The last 2 or three times working up to the edge were a little hard however as I wanted to cum so bad at this point. Very long challenge but it felt so good and was totally worth it!

Points earned: 2
Total points: 2

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
it seems today was a bisy day for this thread. yes, i didnt add a new one so as to not clutter the thread. i edited the one i had and was going to recreate it in a new post once either a few more days went by or the thread advanced a page. it seems we had some activity so that is good.

thank you nina for providing the update. i will gladly continue my duties :)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
it seems today was a bisy day for this thread. yes, i didnt add a new one so as to not clutter the thread. i edited the one i had and was going to recreate it in a new post once either a few more days went by or the thread advanced a page. it seems we had some activity so that is good.

thank you nina for providing the update. i will gladly continue my duties :)
You are right. Currently I have edited my board above to reflect some changes, and honestly I would like if you post an updated leaderboard in a new post some time later with the latest stats at that moment, it wont clutter as we have had a busy day on this thread.:)

Last edited:

genesyqq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2018

Tasks for 2 points each
Tasks for 4 points each

First after my work when i reached home i went for a jog in the forest wearing my sister her underwear and pantyhose under my joggingsuit.

Then as second i put a Nice dress on of my sister and danced in front of the mirror to:
Beyoncé - single ladies

Points earned: 4 ( 2 tasks)
Total points: 12

Slave365

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2018
I just put some icy hot on my genitals and nipples for 10 minutes, and oh my god! It felt so bad yet turned me on at the same time. Plus then the ice cubs at the end to cool everything down. Felt so good! Wasn't sure if I'd enjoy that one at all but, omfg felt so goooooddd! Cant wait to try more of these tomorrow!🤤

Points earned: 2
Total points: 4

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I combined two tasks. i first stripped and put toothpaste on my balls and a bit on each nipple. i meant to leave this on during the next task.

the secknd was to squat besides the toilets..back against the wall..on my toes but knees bent..my index fingers touching each other..elboss bent..and in that position holding the toilet paper roll..i made myself the human tp dispenser ;)

to pass the time from my tingling body parts i imagined additionally being blind folded at a party and made to hold this position as guests used the toilet. anyway..thought it would be fun.

once the fifteen minutes was up i got a glass of ice water..back into the bathroom and grabbed the ice. i waahed my balls firdt with it..that atually hurt more..the cold seemed to reactivate the burn and plus the cold burns a bit too.

the nippkes werent as bad but damn that was cold....and wet!!

anyway..6 points

total: 18

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You are right. Currently I have edited my board above to reflect some changes, and honestly I would like if you post an updated leaderboard in a new post some time later with the latest stats at that moment, it wont clutter as we have had a busy day on this thread.:)
I'd agree its time to add a new post for the leader board. I suggest as soon as you have more than 5 or 6 posts it gets too far back and people may think its out of date. Of course they can check the "Last Edited" time at the bottom to see when it was updated.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
LEADERBOARD

oddjobber
Smi1eys1lave
genesyqq
Slave365
beof95
Brom9876
Honeysuck
Rexpiger
Pawan
Dirtysub4mistress
datbot33
blaise
Lambo
Bdsmxxx
Dizzle
PerversusLunaticus
sexyhamster
Nakkich

Last edited:

genesyqq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2018

Tasks for 2 points each
Tasks for 4 points each

So i’ve just woke up 3hours ago and just finished to 90 minutes, the first 30minutes were easy but then i was getting turned on more and more, so after 37minutes i stopped for the first time, in Total i had to stop 55min, so pff and then i came on 90min 6sec, that was more then i ever had damn.

Ill also do the pegs on nipples edge, pee and after drink 250ml of water for the full day today and Will make the report tonight with another task.

Points earned: 2 for now
Total points: 14

Featured Threads

New Personals