For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

natAsh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2019
Whoa I missed all the fun going on here! Thanks for all your postings, so much fun reading this thread!

I still feel pitiful for small breasted girls. They're humiliated, willingly or not, they feel insecure, they're just incapable of being a true and complete woman. No matter how beautiful you might look, no matter how much sports you do or whatever - let's face it, you're incomplete and pathetic. Sure, there are plenty of men out there pretending they wouldn't mind or pretend they are even attracted to small breasts. Believe me, at some point all of them dream of being with a woman with big boobs, at least from time to time.

However, I am still quite insecure sometimes but I can tell you it is such a turn on to show off some cleavage in public, at work etc. and to notice how both men and women react.

Another try, some picture of me as some of you asked IMG_20191105_000019.jpg

Last edited:

natAsh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2019
@StarVapor

Thank you for sharing the pics!

You are such a beautiful girl, it's a shame you are just as flat like a teenage boy. Good thing: I can tell you, it can get even worse :LOL: If you plan on getting children, prepare for the little bit of tissue left at your chest to look even more deflated and saggy after breastfeeding. It's impossible to go to the beach without being totally humiliated, but I guess you won't find any dress that looks good on you? 😘

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
@StarVapor

You are such a beautiful girl, it's a shame you are just as flat like a teenage boy. Good thing: I can tell you, it can get even worse :LOL: If you plan on getting children, prepare for the little bit of tissue left at your chest to look even more deflated and saggy after breastfeeding. It's impossible to go to the beach without being totally humiliated, but I guess you won't find any dress that looks good on you? 😘

thanks for sharing a pic of you. clearly you were smart and corrected ur small tit problem. you look great!! like a real woman should..not like these other so called "women"

StarVapor

<:: Verified ::> [Flat Chested]
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
@StarVapor

Yeah, I really can't complete with a full busted woman like you. I would be absolutely humiliated if I was ever compared to you. I could just imagine sitting on the beach, struggling to fill out my little a cup top, only to have you sit down nearby, with your large, womanly breasts, flaunting your ample cleavage. I'd be completely at your mercy as you taunt and tease my flat little chest

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
@StarVapor

on the bright side at least you.can save money on sunscreen..and u really dont need to buy bras either so thats a plus.

i could see this as an almost cucking scenario...letting bigger breastdd women titty fuck ur man just so he can enjoy some real women once inwhile..has that hapoened to u in the past?

Rolfo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2017
At least guys with tiny dicks don't have them on display every day of their lives.

Us small chested women... Every moment of every day we are judged by how our shirts fit and how sweaters just hang down.
Might be a good angle, but you your tits are closer to medium size than small I guess. But there is always a chance for you to prove I'm wrong ;)

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Might be a good angle, but you your tits are closer to medium size than small I guess. But there is always a chance for you to prove I'm wrong ;)
Yes agree it looks bigger, no harm measuring your cup size again @IzzAvenged and posting a pic of your boobs with your size as measured written on them, the drill has the added advantage of further size humiliation in case desired;)

Reactions: Rolfo and oddjobber

Rolfo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2017
Yes agree it looks bigger, no harm measuring your cup size again @IzzAvenged and posting a pic of your boobs with your size as measured written on them, the drill has the added advantage of further size humiliation in case desired;)
So Nina . What is your size ?:)

Highwayman13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2019
We

Actually, I recently took your advice on the topless beach excursion. Was trying to be inconspicuous about taking photos, so the quality/angel isn't great. At one point I definitely heard some snickering from some 13-14 year old girls filling out tops that I definitely wouldn't be able to.
Pfft! Haven’t
PFFT! I love this photo, it still makes me laugh 😂 Thinking of those girls laughing at your flat chest, imagining what they could have been saying while they were making fun of you, how they would tell all their friends about this loser girl at the beach that was dumb enough to publicly humiliate herself by showing off her itty bitty teeny weeny little baby titties to everyone. You know, I bet they even took a photo without you realising so they could actually show people how small they are, because no one would believe them that a grown woman could be so laughably under-endowed.

I can just imagine you lying there, turning your head and seeing a group of attractive busty women pointing and laughing at you. When they see that you’ve noticed them they walk over to you. “Hey LITTLE girl, what were you lookin at huh....? Were you looking at my big, beautiful tits? I think you were. I bet you were fantasising about what it would be like to have a pair like this weren’t you? So you could finally know what it feels like to be a real woman instead of a little girl still wearing a training bra.”
They continue teasing you mercilessly, comparing their full, luscious breasts with your puny, shrunken pimple tits. They make you try on one of their bikini tops and laugh even harder at the way it just hangs off you, your pathetic little mounds unable to even attempt to fill just part of it.
Then they take you for a long walk along the beach right through the middle of all of the people, with you and your topless “tits” front and centre. You feel completely exposed and embarrassed as you watch everyone looking between the busty women and you, between hotness and hilarity, their reactions changing between desire and disbelief, between lust and laughter, between respect and rejection.
As you pass a surfboard standing vertically in the sand, they make you stand next to it and puff out your “chest” as far as you can. Then one of them says “Hey look! One is as flat as the other! I guess that’s your new nickname loser - Surfboard - because you’re flat and smooth HAHAHA!” And another says “Yeah, and we already walk all over her! Hahaha!”
After they all finish laughing one of them says “Oh my god, I’ve got a great idea, let’s gather some people together and have our own little “Who has the best boobs?” competition! That is, if you girls aren’t too afraid to go up against our new friend Surfboard here? Haha!”
In a little while, there you are, in line with the real women as they receive praise and adoration and you receive not so discreet whispers and sniggers and a few outright insults which of course everyone laughs at. After you come in last place (obviously) having narrowly missed being disqualified for not having any boobs to be judged in the first place, the others turn to you with mock sadness and concern saying things like “I’m so shocked you didn’t win.” , “Wow, you almost had us beat.” One of them says “You get an A for effort! You should be be used to those!” and another says “More like AA’s hahaha!” and the crowd laughs.
The meanest of the women comes closer, saying loudly so the crowd can hear “Aww, you look upset, are you gonna cry little girl? Aww, look everyone, poor little Surfboard is upset because we’re making fun of her wittle bitty whisper titties! (everyone laughs) “Aww don’t cwy wittle girl. The fun’s not over yet, we have more plans for our little party, and you’re the entertainment.....” She shouts to the crowd “Next up, anyone who by some miracle is actually able to grab a whole handful of Surfboard’s mosquito bites wins a prize!” (crowd laughs and cheers) “I’m pretty sure we came over prepared with too many prizes for this event.... we’ve got ONE! HAHAHA!” (crowd laughs uproariously)......

I wonder how many other people besides those girls were watching you that day you took the photo. Watching you and making fun of you without you even knowing. It’s hilarious that you were playing at being a real woman with desirable breasts that all the beach would love to sneak a peek at, only to be laughed at for your pathetic shortcomings, and rightly so, you asked for it by showing them and you deserve it, don’t you? At least you served your true purpose and gave everyone a good laugh. And even the women with small breasts will have felt better about themselves after comparing them to your tiny little skittle tits. Good job baby tits! Or should I say Surfboard Haha! 😜 Hope you enjoyed this xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Jikester

BiSubSlut

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2019
@StarVapor

on the bright side at least you.can save money on sunscreen..and u really dont need to buy bras either so thats a plus.

i could see this as an almost cucking scenario...letting bigger breastdd women titty fuck ur man just so he can enjoy some real women once inwhile..has that hapoened to u in the past?

I have absolutely had this done to me, she was laughing at me at the time and calling me pathetic. I love licking his cum off her tits, he’s never bothered coming on mine so it was hot as fuck!

Hino2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2019
Whoa I missed all the fun going on here! Thanks for all your postings, so much fun reading this thread!

I still feel pitiful for small breasted girls. They're humiliated, willingly or not, they feel insecure, they're just incapable of being a true and complete woman. No matter how beautiful you might look, no matter how much sports you do or whatever - let's face it, you're incomplete and pathetic. Sure, there are plenty of men out there pretending they wouldn't mind or pretend they are even attracted to small breasts. Believe me, at some point all of them dream of being with a woman with big boobs, at least from time to time.

However, I am still quite insecure sometimes but I can tell you it is such a turn on to show off some cleavage in public, at work etc. and to notice how both men and women react.

Another try, some picture of me as some of you asked View attachment 75927

Thanks for the pic, they look nice! How big are they? Did it feel good the first time you were able to use them in the bedroom? I think small-boob girls and their partners are missing out on the fun... well that's their lost :LOL:

Last edited:

Hino2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2019
I have absolutely had this done to me, she was laughing at me at the time and calling me pathetic. I love licking his cum off her tits, he’s never bothered coming on mine so it was hot as fuck!

It's nice that you understand what your man is missing with you and that you are open to let him have some boob action from time to time ;) Have you ever thought of enhancing them like @natAsh did?

Last edited:

sid8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2019
Why not turn this arround. I love small breasts! The smaller the better. I'll do everything for the flat-chested woman. But when I say it to other men..... They humiliate me. Men is supposed to love big tits! So here is a place to start: Humiliation of men who like them small. :rolleyes:
[/QUOT
I am one who loves small breasts i think they are so sexy mmmmmm

ViolentDaddyDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 7, 2019
Those tits are absolutely pathetic. You look like you're 12. Unless he's a pedophile, there's no way any man will ever be sexually attracted to you. If you where my girl I'd make you watch me fuck big titted girls. We'd mock you as we fuck. I'd cum on her tits and make you lick my cum off them. The only value you have is as a cuckquean, eating your husbands cum out of real woman after he breeds them.

BiSubSlut

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2019
It's nice that you understand what your man is missing with you and that you are open to let him have some boob action from time to time ;) Have you ever thought of enhancing them like @natAsh did?

No, I’d like to keep them as they are, I love the humiliation so where would the fun be in enhancing them?

Hhhh

<<<<Verified>>>> <<<Model>>>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2019
I was told I have small breasts. I know so too myself. Ever since I was young I’ve waited for them to grow so I can get the space in the middle when I wear a low neck shirt. It never happened.

New Personals