• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
The last task for me to get to 20 was to have the orgasm at 200 strokes. I kneeled in my bathroom and first got myself hard. then i started the counting. the first fifty were a good warm up at a steady pace. around sixty was near the firdt edge and where i had to slow down. i was at the point where now i had to do a few strokes at a time. i good rest between one set and i could get ten in but i knew at rhos point i could get myself to cum woth about five or six hard solid srrokes....so i kept going slow.

once i got to about 190 i got into a position for cumming. i had to really think about it as i wanted to get it on the money. i leaned forward onto all fours and then straightend my lrgs..so now holding myself up with one arm..more in a missionary position.

a few more strokes and i was ready..i figurdd about five strokes would do it..so at 195 i squeezed and stroked as hard as i could. i came at about 202 and finished at 207..within the margin i believe..thankfully...i was afraid i might go over.

total: 20

Reactions: nina

Slave365

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2018
So today I have started with the crossdress and dance in front of window challenge. I wore some nice pantyhose a cute sexy black dress and some heels (very hard to dance in and hurt my feet). I danced to the song shake it off by taylor swift and played it very loudly. I danced in front of my bedroom window that looks right at my neighbors house. So much fun though!
Next i decided to toy my ass 100 times. Very fun as well. My ass is a little sore though but yet again worth it. I was really fighting the urge not to just keep pounding it hard. Changing speed every 10 definitely made it difficult for me.
Finally i masturbated in my panties i still had on and got all the way up to the edge and shut it off. Gonna be a rough day not being able to cum now. Ill will report back in the morning again to hopefully collect my points or tell you all my shame of not being able to control my urges.

Points gained: 4
Total points: 8

Slave365

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2018
Wow what a rush! I just spent the last 15 minutes acting like a bookshelf. I held my college textbooks in my hands while naked in my entry way of my house. I was scared because my roommates could have come home anytime during this, but the fear of being caught made it even more enjoyable. They would have been surprised when they walked in and saw me arms at 90 degrees holding books while completely naked and rockin a semi chub. Very fun stuff! Ive never been so out in the open like this before, but i enjoyed every second of it. However my arms where pretty tired by the end holding those books for 15 minutes, but overall it was a good and new experience for me.😁

Points gained: 4
Total points: 12

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
While I saw oddjobber has updated the board by editing, seeing the close competition for third spot I decided to post a fresh one.
LEADERBOARD

oddjobber
Smi1eys1lave
Slave365
genesyqq
beof95
nahs4you
Brom9876
Honeysuck
Rexpiger
Pawan
Dirtysub4mistress
datbot33
blaise
Lambo
Bdsmxxx
Dizzle
PerversusLunaticus
sexyhamster
Nakkich

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
I masterbated for 90 mins tonight. I have been on strict orgasm denial for months so this made this task particularly difficult. I ended up on edge 14 times, I thin, during the 90 mins. I was taking 5 min break all the time and I lost track of how many times exactly I reached the edge. This was definitely fun and torturous!

Now if only I could cum now.

Points earned: 2
Total points: 20

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
@oddjobber and @Smi1eys1ave have secured the first 2 positions and are entitled to the reward. So, please fill in the below quoted questionnaire and post here so I can have a look and frame a set of custom rules for you which you can follow for any one week of your choice and report back here

I am excited to see the battle for the third spot, both @genesyqq and @Slave365 are very close but only one of them (or can a third underdog defeat them?) will make it to win the reward as only the top 3 are entitled as per rules. So bring it on..

Questionnaire -
Please answer the following precisely and post here once you reach 20 points provided you are in the top 3 -
  • Currently in denial or edging restrictions -
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation) -
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too -
  • rank categories in order of preference from 1 being your most favourite (pain/humiliation/tease/creative vanilla) -
  • any 3 likes -
  • any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty -
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules -
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night) -
  • any other relevant info -

Slave365

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2018
Earlier today i completed my 30 minute run on the treadmill while wearing a nice set of panties. I will say as much as i get turned on wearing panties and being a submissive, i do not like them for when I run. I am chaffing so bad right now lol.
I also just replied to a thread on here leaving a well thought out response I thought on a subject I very much enjoy.

Points gained: 6
Total points: 18

genesyqq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2018
Below I am enlisting some of the tasks that I have given to people before. The tasks involve some basic kinks and are suitable for newbies to expand their kinks. Anyone can try them and report back here.

To make things more interesting you can also optionally participate in my task challenge where you will earn points for every task you complete. To earn points complete tasks of your choice from the list below and report back here. The challenge part of the thread ends when we have upto three winners (you need to earn 20 points to win) or at the conclusion of 30 days from now, whichever is earlier. There is no specific order in which you need to do the tasks, there is no limit on the number of attempts you can make to complete a task in case you have failed attempts, however one task will only earn you the corresponding points once. The winners (first 3 to earn 20 points within a month) will be entitled to receive a custom set of rules (4-5 rules based on their kinks) from me to be followed for any one week that they choose on which they can report back in this thread itself, however please do not pester me with any other requests.

I am conducting this challenge solely for fun and interact only in the capacity of an individual here so please refrain from using titles like Miss etc. Also let me know if you are here just to try some of the tasks or interested in participating in the challenge via voting in the poll

Tasks for 2 points each
  1. For 90 minutes you have to masturbate continuously except that whenever you are close to an orgasm, immediately stop touching for 5 minutes, then resume again.
  2. Solve a zebra puzzle or a logic grid (can use any other sites for the puzzles too) while wearing any torment (needs to be painful within your threshold for example tack bra/underwear, big plug, wedgies etc)
  3. Jog/run/cycle for 30 minutes while wearing a hidden kinky element (could be anything for example rope bondage or crotch rope underneath clothing / buttplug / XD lingerie / corset / chastity cage etc)
  4. For one entire day chosen as per your convenience, every time you have to pee, apply pegs to nipples and edge once before peeing. Also drink 250 ml of water right after peeing.
  5. Edge 5 times kneeling blindfolded. Once you are done, estimate in minutes the total time you took, then remove the blindfold and calculate the difference between estimated time and actual time you took to perform the 5 edges, you get a spanking penalty based on how inaccurate your estimate was as follows
    number of spanks = 10*(difference between actual and estimated time in minutes)
  6. You have to achieve an orgasm using exactly 200 strokes of dick/500 strokes for pussy, if you need, you are free to use toys, take short intervals in touching, vary speeds so as to fit your orgasm into exactly 200/500 strokes respectively. Error margin of +/- 5% allowed.
  7. Edge till you peak while wearing your underwear/panty (you can use vibe/toys but not directly on your skin) but do not cum, then resume with your day and no touching for pleasure until you wake up the next morning.
  8. Crossdress and dance to any song of your choice, if possible do it in front of the mirror or window.
  9. Insert a dildo/vibe/improvised toy either anally, orally or vaginally and do 100 thrusts alternating between fast and slow per 10 thrusts.
  10. Put icy hot/toothpaste or similar on genitals and nipples for 10 minutes, then wash off by melting two entire ice cubes on them
Tasks for 4 points each
  1. Do a self bondage scenario for at least 20 minutes, you can come up with an original one or take inspiration from these if you want but improvise and modify to suit your needs, take necessary precautions and always keep a pair of scissors nearby for safety
  2. Make a Do it Yourself kinky toy for yourself and then design a task to use it and do the task.
  3. Act as any furniture (eg. coffee table, hat stand, shoe stand etc) for 15 minutes, you can use available toys/props creatively for the role play but be safe.
  4. Contribute thoughtfully and relevantly (minimum 150 words) to any forum/discussion thread on kinktalk.
  5. Try to write a stand up comedy set (minimum 150 words), please make sure your script adheres to the site rules and is constructive/positive. Refrain from plagiarism, negativity or touching controversial subjects. A set relevant to D/s or kinks would be great.
Hope the tasks are fun for all who attempt them:)

Yesterday i forgot to update my 2 extra points. For the full day i applied nice pegs to my nipples and edged before peeing, everytime like commanded i drinked a 250ml bottle of water. How more i went to the bathroom, how easier it was to Apply the pegs

In the evening i tried to make my own chasistycage, i used a plastic shotglass fully tapes for strength. Applied a iron ring to it that holds around my balls and the little taped shotglass is holding my sensitive part. Now as tasks Im wearing it whole time at school

Points earned: 6 (2 and 4)
Total points: 20 !!!!!!!!!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Thank you nina for this fun filled challenge! Here is my questionaire responses:

• Currently in denial or edging restrictions - nope
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation) - clothing (hidden though), masturbation, orgasm, food
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too - feminization, humiliation, cbt
  • rank categories in order of preference from 1 being your most favourite (pain/humiliation/tease/creative vanilla) - tease, creative, humikiation..in that order
  • any 3 likes - controlled masturbation, hidden body writing, cbt (ropes)
  • any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty - ball smacking, forced or ruined orgasms
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules - 60
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night) - morning, hidden, late night
  • any other relevant info - nothing public or bathroom related, has to be hidden if anything, i dont live alone so have to work around that.

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
  • Currently in denial or edging restrictions
    • long term perminant denial
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation)
    • bladder, masterbation, chores
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too
    • humiliation, diapers, pain
  • rank categories in order of preference from 1 being your most favourite (pain/humiliation/tease/creative vanilla)
    • humiliation
    • pain
    • Tease
  • any 3 likes
    • hidden public, tit torture, & perdicaments
  • Any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty
    • Corner time & no touch
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules
    • 60 to 90 mins
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night)
    • when alone (most mornings/midday) or hidden
  • any other relevant info -
    • Limits: Face pics, Videos, Scat, Pee Drinking, marks lasting more than 2 hours & body writing, Full public exposure, Blood, family/friend involvement, Anything illegal (might get me arrested), Anything that would put me in the hospital

Slave365

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2018
Just woke up. Never touched myself after edging in my panties.

Points gained: 2
Total points: 20

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
LEADERBOARD

oddjobber
Smi1eys1lave
genesyqq
Slave365
beof95
nahs4you
Brom9876
Honeysuck
Rexpiger
Pawan
Dirtysub4mistress
datbot33
blaise
Lambo
Bdsmxxx
Dizzle
PerversusLunaticus
sexyhamster
Nakkich

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Thank you all for participating! We have our Top 3! Congratulations to them, and I will look at their filled questionnaire and post the rules within a couple of days as I get the time to.

Slave365 you missed by a small margin but nevertheless well done! I've decided to call it a tie at the third spot between @genesyqq and @Slave365 seeing your efforts and the close call and both can fill the questionnaire and are eligible for the reward if they wish to claim.

Oddjobber good job keeping score, and lastly thanks to all lurkers and droptokon for following the competition.

FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE NOTE THAT COMPETITION PART OF THE THREAD IS OVER AND NO MORE REWARD FOR THE REST NOW AS WE ALREADY HAVE OUR WINNERS.

Last edited:

Slave365

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2018
  • Currently in denial or edging restrictions -no
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation) - bladder/ masturbation/ clothing, but hidden/ anal.
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too - humilation/ cbt/ masturbation control
  • rank categories in order of preference from 1 being your most favourite (pain/humiliation/tease/creative vanilla) - pain/ humiliation/ tease/ creative vanilla
  • any 3 likes - controlled maturbation/ hidden public/ torture, or pain
  • any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty - cum denial/ pee play
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules - 30-60
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night) - all 3. Just depends on day when I'm free
  • any other relevant info - i also have people here that i need to work around and no face pics, no permanent marks, no family friend involvement, no body writing, full public exposure.

genesyqq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2018
Questionnaire -
Please answer the following precisely and post here once you reach 20 points provided you are in the top 3 -
  • Currently in denial or edging? No
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation) - petplay, clothing (hidden in public), masturbation
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too - pantyhoses, pettraining, humilation
  • rank categories in order of preference from 1 being your most favourite (pain/humiliation/tease/creative vanilla) -
    tease, humilation, creative vanilla, pain
  • any 3 likes - controlled masturbation, spitplay, forced sissyfication
  • any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty - denial, bondage
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules - can go up from 3hours to the full day.
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night) - morning, night and hidden rules during work if possible cause i need to get changed there so will be hard.
  • any other relevant info - Well i loved doing the competition and hope to do some more!

Reactions: nina and Slave365

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Thank you nina for this fun filled challenge! Here is my questionaire responses:

• Currently in denial or edging restrictions - nope
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation) - clothing (hidden though), masturbation, orgasm, food
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too - feminization, humiliation, cbt
  • rank categories in order of preference from 1 being your most favourite (pain/humiliation/tease/creative vanilla) - tease, creative, humikiation..in that order
  • any 3 likes - controlled masturbation, hidden body writing, cbt (ropes)
  • any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty - ball smacking, forced or ruined orgasms
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules - 60
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night) - morning, hidden, late night
  • any other relevant info - nothing public or bathroom related, has to be hidden if anything, i dont live alone so have to work around that.

Here are your rules oddjobber, you may do it in any one week of your choice and post one interim and one final report in this thread that week.
For other winners, I will keep posting their rules set one by one as and when I get time but soon.

@oddjobber Please read carefully and in entirety before attempting and do not omit reading parts..lol

1) Throughout the week whenever you are outside the house, you need one item of feminization (it could be subtle like wearing bikini/panties underneath) or not so much like carrying a female purse or wearing nail paint (on toes at least)

2) Whenever browsing on kink sites or any adult content, genitals (c&b) must be tied tautly with rope (be safe). If you are online on kinktalk or getdare your signature should reflect this tied condition by showcasing the phrase “When I spy with my pervy eye, my pride is literally in a tie Decorate the phrase with feminine and glittery colours of your choice (however do not mention me in the sig. or why you have included the phrase)

3) You are allowed to touch for pleasure for exactly 20 minutes every day. However in the last 5 minutes you are to open one spoiler each day which may either add a condition to/extend or shorten the rest of the session and you are entitled to a ruined/full orgasm only if the spoiler states so. You can choose the spoilers in any order but do not repeat the same spoiler. Any breach in this rule will get you 20 ball smacks each to be done on the same day. Note that this also means no touching for pleasure in the entire week except for these sessions, however you are allowed to touch for non-pleasure daily routine activities or for the purpose of tying genitals, cbt etc specified in other rules.
Stop touching immediately, session aborted
You are allowed to extend the session until you are able to have a ruined orgasm
Nothing special today, complete the session as normal
You are allowed a full orgasm provided you can fit it within the remaining time of this session. No extension.
Session extended for 10 minutes and only upstrokes allowed for the remaining time
Session extended until you can achieve a full orgasm, however you must kneel for the remaining session

4) Anytime during the week you need to complete this task once. You are going to be a shop window display model for all/most of the female lingerie (and a couple of your favourite male underwear too) that you have, in the following manner. Wear the lingerie/undergarment one at a time, write on your torso some made up (creative/kinky/punny) promotional tagline for each garment (avoid using anyone’s usernames and do it as per site rules) with make-up/marker and then click a photo (face not required, can strike a mannequin like pose).
Later make a collage of all the pics (minimum 6 pics required for the collage) and post the collage titled 'display window modelling dare' in an album here if possible (precautionarily also give disclaimer in the album description that it is just an exhibitionist dare and not really meant for any kind of actual product promotions etc)

5) Every time that you make a post on this site during the week, each post should include the word please written in blue colour somewhere in the post, every time you forget to write please, post again mentioning that.

Feel free to modify the rules a little to make them more suitable, for major issues or clarifications let me know by posting here.

Last edited:

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Thank you nina for these rules! i am excited to do them and will first figure out the best week to start them..most likely tomorrow but i need to check schedule... these are truly creative and sound like a lot of fun. thank you again for this challege and these rules!

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Questionnaire -
  • Currently in denial or edging? No
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation) - petplay, clothing (hidden in public), masturbation
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too - pantyhoses, pettraining, humilation
    tease, humilation, creative vanilla, pain
  • any 3 likes - controlled masturbation, spitplay, forced sissyfication
  • any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty - denial, bondage
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules - can go up from 3hours to the full day.
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night) - morning, night and hidden rules during work if possible cause i need to get changed there so will be hard.
  • any other relevant info - Well i loved doing the competition and hope to do some more!
Here are your rules @genesyqq, you may do it in any one week of your choice and post one interim and one final report in this thread that week.

Please read carefully and in entirety before attempting and let me know by posting here in case any major modifications or clarifications are required. Feel free to make minor modifications for suitability yourself.

1) For the week, your online persona to be transformed into your favourite pet type (like a dog etc) and be called a pet name (eg. Fluffy), you can choose the pet name yourself. Every time you post on kinktalk during the week, you have to refer to yourself by that pet name instead of first person pronouns (I, my etc) and also post the sound at the end of each post like woof woof if it’s a dog.

2) Every time when you are at home or an enclosed space and have to pee, you must raise one leg and bent the knee a little while peeing like a pet.

3) You are allowed to touch for pleasure for exactly 20 minutes every day. However you must do it only while kneeling or on all fours with a leash (a DIY improvised version like leg tied to furniture via rope/belt will do.. keep a pair of scissors nearby for safety). In the last 5 minutes you are to open one spoiler each day which may either add a condition to/extend or shorten the rest of the session and you are entitled to a ruined/full orgasm only if the spoiler states so. You can choose the spoilers in any order but do not repeat the same spoiler. Any breach in this rule will get you 10 minutes of c & b tied with rope to be done on the same day. Note that this also means no touching for pleasure in the entire week except for these sessions, however you are allowed to touch for non-pleasure daily routine activities or if required for following other rules here.
You are allowed a full orgasm provided you can fit it within the remaining time of this session. No extension.
You are allowed to extend the session until you are able to have a ruined orgasm
Session extended until you can achieve a full orgasm but you have to achieve it using downstrokes only
Session extended for 10 minutes and only upstrokes allowed for the remaining time

4) Twice in the week (choose any 2 of the 7 days) you need to do the following tag task.
Scatter 20 objects (scatter them while blindfolded or without looking if possible otherwise will be less fun if you remember locations) around your house (across 2-3 rooms at least), 10 of these objects need to be things you associate with sissification (eg. lipstick, panty) and 10 that you associate with pet play (edible treats, fetch toys, tail dildo etc), all can be common household objects. Now you are going to wear pantyhose, highest heels (no blindfold required), tie your ankles together at a distance of around one foot and start picking each object. each time you pick with your hands a sissification object you go and keep them in your dresser, each time you come across a pet object, you need to drop on all fours and crawl and fetch it in your mouth and place it under your dining table and then again crawl to look for the next object and switch to crawling or walking on heels depending on the object. Once you have gathered all 20 objects, task complete.

5) Throughout the week whenever you are outside the house (except for work), you need to wear panties or any article of female clothing that you possess underneath. Additionally if you wish you can apply nail paint on your toes (can wear shoes that conceal the toes)

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
  • Currently in denial or edging restrictions -no
  • Areas where you would like some controls (eg- bladder/masturbation) - bladder/ masturbation/ clothing, but hidden/ anal.
  • 3 kinks you would like the rules to cater too - humilation/ cbt/ masturbation control
  • rank categories in order of preference from 1 being your most favourite (pain/humiliation/tease/creative vanilla) - pain/ humiliation/ tease/ creative vanilla
  • any 3 likes - controlled maturbation/ hidden public/ torture, or pain
  • any 2 dislikes you would like as penalty - cum denial/ pee play
  • time (in minutes) everyday you want to spend for rules - 30-60
  • major slot where you like rules (morning / hidden rules during work/ night) - all 3. Just depends on day when I'm free
  • any other relevant info - i also have people here that i need to work around and no face pics, no permanent marks, no family friend involvement, no body writing, full public exposure.
Here are your rules @Slave365, you may do it in any one week of your choice and post one interim and one final report in this thread that week.

Please read carefully and in entirety before attempting and let me know by posting here in case any major modifications or clarifications are required. Feel free to make minor modifications for suitability yourself.

1) Throughout the week whenever you are outside the house (except for work), you need to wear panties or any article of female clothing that you possess underneath. If you can dare to use nail paint on your toes (can wear shoes that conceal the toes), each full day that you wear the nail paint you win additional 100 hard anal thrusts (denied anal for the week in the absence of nail paint on toes)

2) Must wear heels while browsing or posting on kinktalk. Additionally your signature here should showcase this status “If I am not being able to hold firm, the heels are definitely making me squirm”

3) On any two days of your choice in that week you have to do the following dare. First drink 1 litre of water and then wait for 1 hour. Next, keep spinning
this wheel and doing the corresponding task until you get the option "You can pee normally". If you have to pee before you spin that option then you must pee your pants and the game ends there. Note that every time you spin an option, it gets removed from the wheel for the next spin so make sure you keep the same wheel window/tab open for consecutive spins.

4) This masturation control rule is applicable only on the remaining 5 days (i.e. except for the two days that you do rule 3).
You are allowed to touch for pleasure for exactly 12 minutes on each of these 5 days. However in the last 3 minutes you are to open one spoiler each day which may either add a condition to/extend or shorten the rest of the session and you are entitled to a ruined/full orgasm only if the spoiler states so. You can choose the spoilers in any order but do not repeat the same spoiler. Any breach in this rule will get you 20 ball smacks each to be done on the same day. Note that this also means no touching for pleasure in the entire week except for these sessions or for the wheel task in previous rule, however you are allowed to touch for non-pleasure daily routine activities or for cbt etc specified in other rules.
Only upstrokes allowed for the remaining time
Session extended until you can achieve a full orgasm, however you must kneel for the remaining session

5) You are to roll two dice once every day for each of the 7 days, add numbers rolled on both dice and do the corresponding task
If the sum is :
2-4 One ice cube fully melted on genitals
5-7 Hundred spanks on each ass cheek
8-10 Hundred ball smacks
11 Eleven hard rubberband snaps in total (you can distribute the total snaps on nipples and genitals unevenly and as per your wish)
12 All of the above

Last edited:
Reactions: Slave365

Featured Threads

New Personals