Nina's Risky Reverse Raffle

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Wow! Seems like atownesquire's strategic move has brought him to the leading position and he also completed the lurker task, not losing any of the enkinked tickets. Even after adding tickets to each other using their bag powers, kaylessa and justdave67 aren't much behind due to actively performing enkinkment tasks. Twist 3 seems to have made the battlefield..lol more active after a couple of low activity days or maybe its the weekend. The game is getting exciting!

(Claiming lurker's Green Card for the comment 👆)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Third set:
Blue Violet Purple White
Fourth Set:
Blue Violet White Purple
Blue Blue Violet Violet
Red Purple Orange Violet?
Fifth Set:
Blue White Violet Violet
Guess 2 Blue White Red Yellow?
Yellow yellow white white
Green Green Orange Orange
Sixth Set:
White Violet Purple
Blue
Yellow Yellow Green Green

Cumulatively, For all the above guesses in this round, you all got a total of
12 Cows
6 Bulls

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Seventh Set:
White Blue Purple White

@1Exhibitionist, you cracked the mastermind code!!
You win 10 tickets for cracking the code that you can distribute in any manner you want ranging from adding all to an opponent or yourself or distributing among one or more of your competitors.

e159f454b9411d0e92b6395b52258606.gif

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
@1Exhibitionist, congratulations on your win, please let us know how you wish to distribute your winnings of 10 tickets?

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Raffle Stats

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 46 tickets - Transfer 5 tickets from any one opponent to yourself (USED)
@kaylessa - 30 tickets - Subtract 5 tickets from your total and add 5 tickets to any one opponent's total [USED]
@maxperv - 45 tickets - Bail out of one lurker's task (either green or red)
@PunsexualPrince - 39 tickets - Limit free edging enkinkments for any one day.
@atownesquire - 22 tickets - All enkinkments count for double the tickets for one day (USED)
@justdave67 - 29 tickets - Add 10 tickets to any one opponent's totals (USED)

Lurkers
Red Cards
@nina - 1 on 5th Feb [USED] ; 1 on 9th Feb
Green Cards
@nina - 1 on 8th Feb
(any kt member can post min. 50 words constructive comments on the game anytime and as many times as they wish to and claim one lurker card of any type [red/green] each time subject to max. 1 per day per lurker)
P.S. Last day to enkink tickets and use bag powers - 14th Feb, 11.59 pm GMT
Raffle draw date - 15th Feb
All rules and enkinkment options in the first post of the thread.

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Twist 3 did engage a lot of contestants and balanced the leaderboard a bit, courtesy 1exhibitionist, though maxperv seemed to be MIA in the mastermind challenge. Clearly there seems a divide where three contestants seem to be determined in lowering their chances while the other three still have high numbers of tickets, I thoroughly enjoyed hosting the mastermind challenge which got solved real quick, in hindsight I may have easily kept a 5 colour code too.

(Claiming lurkers red card for the comment)

PS: hope more lurkers jump in. It's fun posting darts at the contestants and not that much work;)

Last edited:

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Cumulatively, For all the above guesses in this round, you all got a total of
12 Cows
6 Bulls

Well... with this information, I would have solved it as well. Unfortunately I had an appointment and thus was unable to check in earlier. Bad luck I guess. Well done, @1Exhibitionist

Fortunately I was able to do a couple things yesterday, including a hidden public task. Due to appointments, I was unable to post my report earlier, but here it is: I went to the university nearby and entered one of the public toilets. I entered a stall and dropped nude. Then I used a suction cup dildo to do some oral training for a couple minutes. At one time, someone entered and I immediately froze and tried not to make any sound. I guess I wasn't clocked. My heart was playing drums and all. Finally the person left and I continued. Then I pushed a butt plug in, added clamps to my nipples and was ready to masturbate. I don't know why, but in a rush of courage I unlocked the stall door and started pleasuring myself. Soon enough I added oral services to the mix. When I was about to orgasm I heared a sound. I rushed to the door and locked it. This time I'm sure I was clocked. I kept silent until the public toilet was empty again and then started crying which eased the embarassment a bit. I couldn't hold back and was quickly able to push myself to an incredible orgasm. Afterwards I was too ashamed to leave the public toilet for about 30-40 minutes. When I was finally able to leave, nobody was near. I guess, while I was clocked in a strict sense, nobody knows that it was me. Well, I don't know if I'll ever try that again, but the orgasm was incredible.

In total I was able to do the following yesterday:
  • 1 hour of edging
  • 200 genital spanks
  • 60 minutes of submissive poses (had to switch between different ones since I really dislike corner time)
  • 180 minutes of naked chores
  • one hidden public dare

Tickets enkinked so far (totals):
  • 2 for continuous edging
  • 5 for genital spanks
  • 5 for nipple clamps
  • 5 for naked chores
  • 10 for naked exercises
  • 5 for hidden public
  • -3 by effects (+5 by @1Exhibitionist, -10 by @justdave67, +5 by myself, -3 by @1Exhibitionist)
21 tickets left

Reactions: justdave67 and nina

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
Today I did one hour of edging (-1), one hour with nipple clamps (-3), and 30 minutes of naked weight lifting(-2).

That brings my total to 16, here are my total numbers:

6 hrs edging =7tickets (includes double up prize)
2 hour clamps=6 tickets
200 ball spanks and 400 nipple spanks=6 tickets (includes double prize)
90 minutes naked exercise=8 tickets. (includes double prize)
90 minutes of naked chores =1 ticket
Hidden public task with report=10 tickets (includes double prize)

+4 added from mastermind winner.

Reactions: nina

PunsexualPrince

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2019
Right, 20 minutes both nipples clamped. 20 minutes genital clamped. 1 hour naked on all fours.

-3 tickets. =36 tickets

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Ok Nina, I hope I understand your drift and apply for a lurker token in the pain category.
I don't think it's fair for contestants to earn lurker cards and target each other

maxperv

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014
Previously:
400 spanks to my nipples
200 spanks to my genitals
120 minutes in a ball stretcher (6 tickets)
200 spanks to swollen balls
80 minutes in pain device - nipple clamps
1 hour of edging
Penalty of 10 tickets added
45 tickets remaining
Today:
  • 400 spanks to balls
  • 1 hour of edging
45-3 = 42 tickets

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Raffle Stats

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 46 tickets - Transfer 5 tickets from any one opponent to yourself (USED)
@kaylessa - 21 tickets - Subtract 5 tickets from your total and add 5 tickets to any one opponent's total [USED]
@maxperv - 42 tickets - Bail out of one lurker's task (either green or red)
@PunsexualPrince - 36 tickets - Limit free edging enkinkments for any one day.
@atownesquire - 16 tickets - All enkinkments count for double the tickets for one day (USED)
@justdave67 - 24 tickets - Add 10 tickets to any one opponent's totals (USED)

Lurkers
Red Cards
@nina - 1 on 5th Feb [USED] ; 1 on 9th Feb
Green Cards
@nina - 1 on 8th Feb
(any kt member can post min. 50 words constructive comments on the game anytime and as many times as they wish to and claim one lurker card of any type [red/green] each time subject to max. 1 per day per lurker)
P.S. Last day to enkink tickets and use bag powers - 14th Feb, 11.59 pm GMT
Raffle draw date - 15th Feb
All rules and enkinkment options in the first post of the thread.

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
I did another hour of edging, so down to 15:

7 hrs edging =8tickets (includes double up prize)
2 hour clamps=6 tickets
200 ball spanks and 400 nipple spanks=6 tickets (includes double prize)
90 minutes naked exercise=8 tickets. (includes double prize)
90 minutes of naked chores =1 ticket
Hidden public task with report=10 tickets (includes double prize)

+4 added from mastermind winner.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
@kaylessa you have been targeted

target-gif-11.gif

You have the choice to either do the following task or add back 20% of your enkinked tickets so far in this game. Should you choose to do the task instead, then until you do so and report back on this thread, your further enkinkments won't be counted.

Task - While I specified lurker's task wouldn't exceed 30 minutes in the rules, I am digressing a bit as I want to give you a bladder control challenge which will be spread out throughout any one day acc. to your convenience but before the raffle ends and it will not be time consuming, feel free to raise concerns and I'll address them. So the day you attempt this, you are allowed to pee once as soon as you wake up in the morning but after that each time you need to pee, roll a die (can be digital eg. phone app), if you get 6 you can pee, if you get any other number, you don't get to pee officially but make note of the number (if you do pee out of urgency without getting the 6 there's a penalty mentioned later). You can roll the die once every two hours. You also have to drink at least 2 litres of water during the day. Before sleeping add all the numbers you rolled other than 6 the rest of the day and that's the number of edges you have to do while kneeling. If you had pee'd once during the day without getting a 6, i.e. breaking the rules of the challenge then as a penalty add pegs to your nipples during edging. Similarly, if you breached the rules more than once, then for each additional breach keep adding additional pain elements (eg. more pegs, icy hot etc) during the edging Once done the challenge is completed and peeing restrictions removed.

[COURTESY - BY USING A LURKER GREEN CARD]

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals