Kinky Kwizzles

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
I figured it might be nice for people to see some of my reasoning when I make my puzzles.

For the last puzzle, Amaurophilia, I focused on what blindfolds do and words that conveyed what it's like to be blindfolded.
  1. I chose impair as you are temporarily blind while wearing a blindfold. Seems that calling it impaired driving is more common in my location that I thought
  2. Opaque was chosen to get a U and because it relates to no light penetrating, which a blindfold is designed to do
  3. Enigma was chosen both for the M and because while blindfolded it's a mystery/hidden as to what happens next
  4. Lacking was chosen because you lack one of your senses and because I needed an L. This was a hard one to visualize
  5. Heightened was chosen to demonstrate that as you lose one sense your others become heightened. This was another tricky one. I considered showing a 2 step ladder and a 12 step ladder, but thought it might be too obvious
The hard part is finding enough words that both give me the letters I need, relate to the kink, and also don't give away the answer too easily.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok this is something I have come up with on an entirely different tangent, not sure how it will go but lets try!

This time you aren't looking for words or letters from the pictures but instead you need to combine the pictures to to find the theme that ties them together.
Central to the theme will be something that has a very kinky equivalent.

what.jpg

One final clue, it is two words.

Last edited:
Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
some google searching of the actress and the car got me to think the theme may be The trojan war.. lol

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Ok will make a guess
pic 1 is a car model Hector
pic 2 actress Helen Mirren
pic 3 An ache indicating - Achilles
pic 4 Oral indicating - Narrative

the kinky 2 word equivalent could be WOODEN HORSE

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Lol, ok well done looks like I need to refine this format somewhat, however two of the clues are wrong. You got Helen and Hector, but the not the last two.
So the reference is to the story of Troy, the central thing of course the Trojan Horse = our kinky wooden horse.
Anyone think they know how the other two clues fit?

Reactions: nina

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Pic 3 looks like he is ill so a VIRUS? linked through a trojan virus? Or a hoarse throat? - horse

Edit: the last one is wooden because of the erection?

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yes, well done! Hoarse is in fact what I was going for, the last one is deliberately misleading though, its not what but who...

Reactions: J91

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Well that was way too quick especially after @sciencegal s recent brain stretching epics! I do have some more ideas on these lines but will need to obfuscate them rather more before they are ready to kwiz with...

Reactions: sciencegal and J91

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Here's a puzzle in sciencegal's format, the letters in the positions question-marked in the 5 clues need to be rearranged to get the kinky 12 letter word final answer. The clues also relate to the final answer in someway.

puzz.jpg

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
Very interesting assortment of clues. Here are my initial thoughts:

1. PUCKERING
2. MAKEUP BRUSH (going for the obvious)
3. Not sure yet, seems like it could be something along the lines of enjoyment or happiness, but they aren't long enough
4. This one has me stumped for now
5. Again, not really sure...

Edit:
Some additional guesses:
1. PUCKERING
2. MAKEUP BRUSH
3. DELECTATION
4. PHARMACY
5. ?????

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
My first thoughts on this one;
1. Yes puckering seems right, lol
2. Again Makeup Brush seems plausible but I'm suspicious it may be too obvious?
3. I thought it may be something more about the toys than the food, like maybe INCENTIVISE perhaps?
4. Pharmacy fits but so does MEDICATE but again I think there is more to this, the No.1 prize should indicate something?
5. The 4 has been highlighted so how about FOREPLAY?

Reactions: nina and sciencegal

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Looking again at 2 I wonder if it could be something to with the range of sizes? So it would be ------ RANGE?

And for 4 how about DOPAMINE? The feel good hormone, does that make it the number one drug?

Last edited:
Reactions: sciencegal

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
Going off doc's suggestion, what about VARIED SIZES for number 2?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
The rest of the 3 clues (1, 3, 4) are not that direct, some thinking, research and reasoning may be required

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
3. I thought it may be something more about the toys than the food
4. I think there is more to this, the No.1 prize should indicate something?

Thinking in the right direction here

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
1, disgusted
4 medicine
Incorrect but some good guesses
I could have replaced the picture with many other 'things' without changing the answer for 1. Think on the lines of what is the child experiencing after what he apparently did from the picture

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok so these are the more lateral rather than literal answers huh?

1 = 9 Letters
2 = M K S
3 = 11 Letters
4 = 8 Letters
5 = O L

So 1. is not about the item so much as its effect? What about INTENSIVE?
So for 3 we have "Mr Tickle" and I have no idea what but they are obviously toys that have been in Happy Meals, so they were included or inclusions which is still a letter short, lol... Or maybe they are ancillary or accessory or simply characters?
And 4 well I'm still thinking something like the best drug or cure, award winning maybe?

Featured Threads

New Personals